Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Both Obama and Hillary, even though they are out of office, can still be Impeached!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taxcutter View Post
    The Sick Woman is out of office and needs no impeachment or special prosecutor. Any old US attorney can have her arrested and criminal proceedings can begin, just like any other crook. The same is 100% true of Hussein Obama.

Impeachment/Removal is not a legal proceeding. It has no criminal or civil sanctions (beyond unemployment) attached. Impeacment and removal is a political action, just like passing a statute except there is no veto option on either impeachment or removal.

If this is ALL it takes, then why haven't they been brought up on charges?

You can make the claim impeachment is not needed, but as a point of practicality, until you do the seemingly un-needed (but possible! ) step of the Congressional Impeachment, nothing is going to happen.

Without the Congressional Stamp of approval, No one is going to charge either Hillary or Obama!

So, DO IT! Grant the approval for the Indictment, by Impeaching them, as needless as it may seem (to some)...

That's the point the author of the article quoted in the OP was making!

It is pretty clear to me, that politically, if not legally, the Impeachment is required for the ex-President who broke the law to end up in Prison... which is the needed accountability outcome!

-
    Hope and Prayer are integrally linked, never underestimate or undervalue, the power of either! - Kurmugeon
    I do NOT trust people who do not Love Dogs! - Kurmugeon

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    then why didn't you fucks impeach them in between pretending to repeal Obama care like fifty times

because its all fucking lies and they did nothing illegal

you are a lying sociopath and hate it when the people actually get represented by decent humans
    im in favor of it just to spite the hildabeest
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    im in favor of it just to spite the hildabeest
    I'm not so sure than Evince is stable... I'd kinda just void it.

-
    Hope and Prayer are integrally linked, never underestimate or undervalue, the power of either! - Kurmugeon

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

if trump tries to play mr. nice guy and fails to pursue the greatest domestic enemies traitors in us gov history; and protects them in any way from the prosecution/ executions which are due; he is no better than them and should/ will receive the same reward which is due to the damned.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 23 Times in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kurmugeon View Post
    I'm not so sure than Evince is stable... I'd kinda just void it.

-
    Dude...you had John T. Ford on that forum pointing his finger at you and giggling over this silliness. And a lot of other normally certifiably crazy alt righties laughing at you. That says a lot.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Man View Post
    Dude...you had John T. Ford on that forum pointing his finger at you and giggling over this silliness. And a lot of other normally certifiably crazy alt righties laughing at you. That says a lot.
    Total mis characterization of JohnFord and my conversation on the subject.

We discussed allot of things, including his idea of a Convention of States to address the corruptions issues.

He doens't believe that it is likely that we'll ever see an Impeachment of Obama or Hillary.

I stated, and I hold with, it is unlikely, UNLESS the Lefties achieve what they've been attempting to do, which is a politically driven, baseless, crimeless, inuendo ONLY, impeachment and removal from office of President Trump.

If they can achieve the Trump Impeachment, then I think you're going to see a response from the common working people who elected him like nothing ever seen in this nation's history.

At that point, many things which would otherwise be unthinkable, become possible.

It wasn't Conservatives or the Alt Right who elected Trump. It was Working Class Whites.

Impeachment of Obama and Hillary, would be a Political statement, clearing the way for an Indictment from A.G. Sessions, or whoever is filling the role by that point in the chaos.

The point is, even if the Far-Lefties get the "Victory" they think they want... it will only result in their side suffering massive destruction.

If the "Rules" are going to be tossed aside, and we're going down the pathway of Impeachment for purely political goals... then that is a two way street.

And it is allot easier to drive down that street, in the direction that actual CRIMES have been committed.

-

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by thinkitout
    So many are condemning liberals for being sore losers, but is that less defensible than being vindictive winners???

Be careful. . . . Trump lives in a glass house.
    Read carefully what I stated.

I stated from the beginning, the impeachment of Obama and Hillary is only likely to happen if there is sufficent public support for it.

The way that the needed public support would be generated, would be a severe backlash against Trump being Impeached and Removed from office over the baseless and crimeless "Russian Collution" hyperbole.

Unless the Far-Lefties achieve their stated goal of using the make-believe "scandal" of the Russian thang to destroy Trump, it is highly unlikely there would be enough public outrage, to push Congress Politically into impeachment of Obama and Hillary.

BUT! If they were to achieve their "Coup", the outrage would be overwhelming, and it would likely be expressed in terms of 10s of Millions of Americans demanding that Obama and Hillary be held to the same standard as Trump.

Because we know that both Hillary and Obama actually committed serious CRIMES, that would make the Indictment and Trial Conviction, after the Political Impeachment, fairly straight forward.

It is not likely to happen, as it is very unlikely that the Far-Lefties will get anywhere in their attempts to impeach Trump. But! If they did...

The Lefties need be careful, as they are indeed in a glass house.
    -

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    This retroactive impeachment nonsense is mental masturbation for extreme partisans, and no more.
    And the Russian Collusion CTs are not nonsense?

How's that work?

Well, now we're getting down the heart of the matter...

-

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73
    nothing like the NUT Case left being unhinged.
    Note that it is, in the opinion of the Lefties, completely CRAZY to expect President Obama and Sec. of State Hillary to be held accountable to the LAW, EVER! Yet no one seriously denies that both violated the LAW.

But it is perfectly reasonable to shout from the floor of Congress over and over again to Impeach and Remove from Office Trump, on a completely unproven and baseless charge of Russian Collusion. There isn't even a CRIME which can be stated in the case of Trump, but he must be Impeached!

The double standard here is what is "Crazy".

I stated from the beginning of this thread, I think it is unlikely that Impeachment of Obama and Hillary is likely to happen, because the political impetus which would make it not only possible, but probably, is the Lefties getting enough people to take the Russian Collusion story seriously, to get Trump Impeached.

The entire Russian-Thang Jumped-the-Shark four months ago... but the Lefties cannot see it.

Well, I hope this thread has opened their eyes.

There is nothing like forcing them to defend charges of Impeachment against their own, to force them into the reality zone of what such charges actually require.

Hey Lefties... Reality Check!

-

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ronstar
    LOL!!!!

too funny.

Congress cannot send anyone to prison through impeachment precedings.
    Not directly, Impeachment is a political process. But they can remove any doubt about the use of executive privilege or office protections (Sec. of State) preventing prosecution of the office holder for their crimes.

After the Impeachment vote, the Congress can Recommend that the A.G. issue an Indictment for prosecution, and trial.

But now that you're so well informed about the details of the Impeachment process, I'm sure you can now see how silly the current calls for Trump Impeachment are...

-

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ronstar, post: 1067503308, member: 62867
    didnt you know?

Congress can vote to have former President Ford executed!!!!

Carter too!!!!!

Not directly....

Congress can Impeach, which also opens an investigation, and at the end it, they can recommend A.G. Prosecution, or request a special prosecutor.

But, yes, in theory, if some Treasonous Crime surfaced about the Carter administration, Congress Could, even now, Impeach Carter, gather enough evidence through the Congressional Investigation which accompanies the Impeachment, to then recommend to the A.G. that Carter be prosecuted for Treason, and if convicted, he could be shot!

There is no statuate of limitation on Treason.

Remember that... Obama.... Hillary....

-

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL.......... Lets waste $illions of dollars getting ppl that are out of office, out of office & leave the maniac there.......... WTF???
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer
    "Lefties" do not have the power to impeach anybody, only your party, the Republican Party can initiate impeachment proceedings against Trump, and you are going to blame "lefties"?
    This is just not true.

A coalition of both parties, which has the simple majority can vote to Impeach by the House of Representatives. That means 216 of the 431 current house members need to vote yes. (There are 4 vacancies ATM)

There are currently 238 Republicans and 193 Democrats. So, if all Democrats vote to impeach, then 23 Republicans are needed to achieve impeachment.

So, if just 10% of the Republicans defect, the President can be impeached. But, under such circumstances, 90% of the impeachment vote, would come from the Democratic Party.

So, Depending on Circumstances, Democrats could be 90% responsible for an Impeachment vote.

-

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Blues63
    Ok, if here is evidence to present a prima facie case, the GOP should get on it.
    I believe it would be politically foolish, and also pragmatically impossible to get an Impeachment of either Obama or Hillary, without the political backlash of a Trump Impeachment.

That's kinda the whole point of the OP!

-

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Blues63 View Post
    Well, you didn't even allude to that, so, I'm sorry for not being able to read your mind. If there is enough evidence, then they should get on it, if there isn't, they should STFU.

That's kinda the whole point of my post!
    Retail politics is not a black and white thing. (Well, setting aside the Democrats Racial Preference Pandering!)

There are many sublties.

And it isn't about whether Obama and Hillary have committed crimes, WE ALL KNOW that they've both committed a number of crimes which should put both into prison for the rest of their lives!

Estimates are there are around 173 RINOs in the House ATM.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.e0705a916462

So, without some galvanizing political event, such as the baseless impeachment of Trump, there is no where NEAR the level of support needed to Impeach Obama or Hillary.

But, if the Far-Lefties somehow achieve their goal, and pull off the Trump-Impreachment-Coup, once the political blood letting starts, it is going to get extremely Messy!

-