Members banned from this thread: Buckly J. Ewer

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Dershowitz asks, "What's the crime?": Liberals apparently have no answer

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Alan Dershowitz asks, "What's the crime?": Liberals apparently have no answer

I've been asking this and no liberal has been able to answer.

Here is your chance.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

liberals have gone full retard. Been saying it for a month now. JPP has just become a circlejerk of retards that have no knowledge of politics.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

3. The Following User Groans At BRUTALITOPS For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (05-20-2017)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Callinectes (05-21-2017), cancel2 2022 (05-20-2017), Evmetro (05-19-2017), Irish (05-20-2017), PostmodernProphet (05-20-2017)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by x View Post
    liberals have gone full retard. Been saying it for a month now. JPP has just become a circlejerk of retards that have no knowledge of politics.
    I would have disagreed with you a few months ago when I joined, but your statement is evidently true.

Like Thingy says, this is the time for hysteria and he supports hysteria. Which of course is a mental disorder.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

FYI

I would like Jarod's input. And Christiefan's.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Maybe I'll play devils advocate lol.

The only crime they have a prayer of nailing Trump with is obstruction of justice. Collusion not only lacks evidence---it's not a federal crime. I never thought about that.

But if that's true, Mueller is wasting his time investigating it, since he can't bring an indictment even if there was collusion. In fact, he may even be out of bounds looking for evidence of something that is not a federal crime.

His role is federal prosecutor and not a private eye.

This raises the possibility that Trump threw them a curve ball with appointing a SP. It's going to be at least somewhat of a reprieve. I read somewhere that Mueller is asking that congress no longer hold public hearings on it. That's not so good news for the anti-Trump hacks because it's going to keep the issue out of the news and make it harder to impede Trump's agenda.

Also, as Dershowitz pointed out, it may even stop the leaks since Mueller will probably run a tight ship. I'm fairly convinced the leaks are coordinated to come out in a timely fashion.

I would love to know who is behind it.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-20-2017), Stretch (05-20-2017)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,734 Times in 14,330 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post

I've been asking this and no liberal has been able to answer.

Here is your chance.
    What was the crime when Clinton had consensual sex with an intern? Answer that, and you are on the beginning of your journey to enlightenment Grasshopper.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-20-2017), Nomad (05-20-2017)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Someone explain to Dershowitz as well as the sniveling Trumptards around here, that the reason for an investigation is to find out if there was a crime. If it is found that a crime or crimes was/were committed, then the answer to your question will be evident.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Althea (05-20-2017), christiefan915 (05-20-2017)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Someone explain to Dershowitz as well as the sniveling Trumptards around here, that the reason for an investigation is to find out if there was a crime. If it is found that a crime or crimes was/were committed, then the answer to your question will be evident.
    Maybe in your statist hovels of the former Soviet Union. But not in the United States.

Think about what you are saying and the implications.

"We don't know if there is a crime but we are going to go look to see if we can find one"

You should be shot

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,734 Times in 14,330 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Maybe I'll play devils advocate lol.

The only crime they have a prayer of nailing Trump with is obstruction of justice. Collusion not only lacks evidence---it's not a federal crime. I never thought about that.
    That's correct about trump...thus far. But the investigation already has, and will continue to expose crimes perpetrated by his staff. To date, Manafort/Flynn are screwed....the latter much more than the former.

Kushner is next.

But if that's true, Mueller is wasting his time investigating it, since he can't bring an indictment even if there was collusion. In fact, he may even be out of bounds looking for evidence of something that is not a federal crime.

His role is federal prosecutor and not a private eye.

This raises the possibility that Trump threw them a curve ball with appointing a SP. It's going to be at least somewhat of a reprieve. I read somewhere that Mueller is asking that congress no longer hold public hearings on it. That's not so good news for the anti-Trump hacks because it's going to keep the issue out of the news and make it harder to impede Trump's agenda.

Also, as Dershowitz pointed out, it may even stop the leaks since Mueller will probably run a tight ship. I'm fairly convinced the leaks are coordinated to come out in a timely fashion.

I would love to know who is behind it.
    Many leaks are coming directly from trump, who believes he's throwing more smoke into the process. Sadly, he has the attention span of a gnat, so he never thinks through his actions before creating another nail in his coffin.

The other leaks are coming from his staff, who have grown disgusted with the way he conducts the business of running the country. They are patriots who realize the danger of having an adolescent run things.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-20-2017)

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    SP stands for special *prosecutor*.

What you are describing is a witch hunt or something that would be done by a two bit private eye hired by a paranoid spouse.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (05-20-2017)

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    That's correct about trump...thus far. But the investigation already has, and will continue to expose crimes perpetrated by his staff. To date, Manafort/Flynn are screwed....the latter much more than the former.

Kushner is next.

Many leaks are coming directly from trump, who believes he's throwing more smoke into the process. Sadly, he has the attention span of a gnat, so he never thinks through his actions before creating another nail in his coffin.

The other leaks are coming from his staff, who have grown disgusted with the way he conducts the business of running the country. They are patriots who realize the danger of having an adolescent run things.
    Some of it could possibly be intentional by Trump, since you can systematically role out leakers by knowing who was/wasn't present when something was said.

But like virtually everything with Collusion Gate---it's speculation.

Thus far lol...there's no evidence of collusion. How long should democrats push it? It will always play well with the faithful, but don't you worry about independents? How long before they conclude that democrats are unjustifiably trying to take down a president?

The term for that is 'soft coup'. Don't you need them to get the WH back?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (05-20-2017)

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

What was the crime when Clinton had consensual sex with an intern? Answer that, and you are on the beginning of your journey to enlightenment Grasshopper.
    Yet if had been a Republican president you can be damn sure that you'd claim it was grooming.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Kushner is next.

You mean the staff he inherited from Obama, Trump definitely needs to clean out the Augean stables.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

none.......it was the perjury that fucked him over, not the fucking.......by the way, I notice you didn't answer Dershowitz' question.....

23. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Stretch (05-20-2017)

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Kushner is next.
    so what you're saying is that there aren't any crimes so far, but you hope to find some......

25. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Stretch (05-20-2017)