Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Black Harvard student submits RAP ALBUM for senior thesis. Harvard says great!!

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    HAHAHA. You tarbabies are leaders in sports and that's it. Despite all the affirmative action special treatment, you're still incapable of becoming the businessmen and inventors that make america great.

Most blacks can't read or count or even tell time. Without welfare and affirmative action, they would starve.
    Thanks for the demonstration of your intellectual capacity. As I said, I'm far more educated and intelligent than you .. and you couldn't wait to prove it. :0)

I want you to cling real tight to your racism. Hold onto it for dear life. It's all you have left.

'Racists are American haters' Priceless
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Thanks for the demonstration of your intellectual capacity. As I said, I'm far more educated and intelligent than you .. and you couldn't wait to prove it. :0)

I want you to cling real tight to your racism. Hold onto it for dear life. It's all you have left.

To show how crazy politics are TDAK and BAC are both 9/11 truthers. The rest of life you couldn't get more opposite but funny they come together on that

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I have noticed that mediocre/inept conservative white men often have a particularly foul hate fetish for people of color and women who are obviously their intellectual superiors. I chalk it up to a sense of inferiority and grievance complex run amuck.

I always find humour in the fact that not one of these inept bubbas has the courage to use this inflammatory language in front of neighbors, co-workers, and bosses in their real lives, but are only capable of finding the courage to use this language from the safety of an anonymous keyboard.
    Clint Eastwood is talking about PC arseholes like you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-t-today.html

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    To show how crazy politics are TDAK and BAC are both 9/11 truthers. The rest of life you couldn't get more opposite but funny they come together on that
    Wrong .. we don't 'come together' on anything.

I have no doubt that he sees 9/11 completely differently than I do .. and, I'm not the least bit interested in his thoughts on it.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,231 Times in 3,449 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Everyone is a 911 truther. It's been almost 16 years and everybody knows about Bldg 7 by now. Paid govt shills like you say you support the govt story about an arab conspiracy but even you know it's a lie.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

6. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,231 Times in 3,449 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

YOU are the one who supports affirmative action, You want jobs and scholarships handed out based on race. YOU are the racist.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

7. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Wrong .. we don't 'come together' on anything.

I have no doubt that he sees 9/11 completely differently than I do .. and, I'm not the least bit interested in his thoughts on it.
    Fair enough but he makes the same argument you do on Bldg 7 and gov't involvement. Like I said y'all can be completely opposite on most everything else but on this y'all share the same beliefs

8. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    YOU are the one who supports affirmative action, You want jobs and scholarships handed out based on race. YOU are the racist.
    Goddamn you're ignorant. :0)

Study: Affirmative action has helped white women far more than black people

While it is true that people of color have been helped by affirmative action since the time it was signed into law by President Kennedy, data and studies show that white women are the ones that have actually benefited “disproportionately” from it.

For example, a study showed that in 1995, 6 million women, most of them white, were able to hold positions of employment that they wouldn’t have otherwise held had it not been for affirmative action. Another study showed that women made greater gains in employment at companies that had dealings with the federal government. Because they were subject to federal affirmative action requirements, they showed female employment rising by 15.2 percent in comparison to only 2.2 percent in companies that didn’t have any dealings. The women in federal-contractor companies also held higher positions and made more money.

The results were also more in favor of white women working in the private sector than they were for people of color. When IBM implemented its own affirmative action program, the number of women in management positions grew by more than 300 percent in less than 10 years. Of course, the number of black executives also grew, but the numbers weren’t nearly as impressive.
    http://financialjuneteenth.com/study...-black-people/

Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone
    Their successes make the case not for abandoning affirmative action but for continuing it
    http://ideas.time.com/2013/06/17/aff...e-than-anyone/

Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6771938.html

The fact that a dumb ass racist like you is calling others 'racist' is a laughable testament to the success of vilifying and ostracizing shit like you. The term is considered so vile that you can't wait to use it on others.

Shrinking mental midgets .. :0)

9. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fair enough but he makes the same argument you do on Bldg 7 and gov't involvement. Like I said y'all can be completely opposite on most everything else but on this y'all share the same beliefs
    Anyone with half a brain would know that bldg. 7 didn't fall straight down because of small fires .. and that's about all that bitch has .. half a brain.

10. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 34 Times in 32 Posts

Cheney in the bunker with remote controls.

11. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Turns Out Hip-Hop Is The Most Popular Genre In The World
    http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/turns-...-in-the-world/

Hip-hop, not Beatles, had greatest influence on pop music, study says
    http://graphics.latimes.com/music-ev...n-hip-hop-rap/

Forbes: Rapper's Delight: A Billion-Dollar Industry
    https://www.forbes.com/2004/02/18/cx_jw_0218hiphop.html

Actually, it's an over 25 Billion dollar industry today.

Don't like it .. who cares?

12. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

4 dead and 34 wounded in Chicago this weekend.

So many rocket scientists dead for no reason.

13. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GazzaQueen View Post
    4 dead and 34 wounded in Chicago this weekend.

So many rocket scientists dead for no reason.
    you racists lost asshole

the planet hates racists not black people

suck dead mule cock

14. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    you racists lost asshole

the planet hates racists not black people

suck dead mule cock
    Those 4 dead were racists so we're good.

15. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries