Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Black Harvard student submits RAP ALBUM for senior thesis. Harvard says great!!

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I have noticed that mediocre/inept conservative white men often have a particularly foul hate fetish for people of color and women who are obviously their intellectual superiors. I chalk it up to a sense of inferiority and grievance complex run amuck.
    It's called 'uppity' .. not knowing your place. :0) Growing up I always aspired to be uppity. Respectfully of everyone else, but seriously uppity to racist motherfuckers because I was smarter than them. . I accomplished that by the time I was 15 years old.

I always find humour in the fact that not one of these inept bubbas has the courage to use this inflammatory language in front of neighbors, co-workers, and bosses in their real lives, but are only capable of finding the courage to use this language from the safety of an anonymous keyboard.
    :0) Isshinryu and intellect were my answers to racist questions. :0) Still are.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Cypress (05-21-2017)

3. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackandSTUPID View Post
    They think calling me a nigger is a sign of how tough and manly they are. :0) .. as if I give a fuck.
    I am pretty sure this is considered manly and tough by young blacks.....not whites. Race baiter.

I've sent about 25 of them to the IGNORE Shit Pile Of Stank over the years. Don't even have to listen to that ignorance.
    Only idiots like you are stupid enough to think we care; we still respond to your stupidity and you save us the need to engage in the never ending circle of stupidity by not responding.

No wonder you vote the Party of the Jackass. They need willful dumbasses to stay in power.

You enjoy the shame, I'll enjoy the tears .. we both win. :0)
    Nothing funnier than brain dead liberal twits thinking they are still winning.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have noticed that mediocre/inept conservative white men often have a particularly foul hate fetish for people of color and women who are obviously their intellectual superiors. I chalk it up to a sense of inferiority and grievance complex run amuck.
    What could be more foul than mediocre/inept Liberals keeping blacks in liberal urban shitholes run by corrupt liberal politicians?

What could be more foul than ignoring the devastation in liberal urban shitholes among blacks and blaming it on whites or white cops?

This is the VAST difference between conservative and liberal ideologies; Liberals want to keep blacks in the new version of the plantation within liberal urban shitholes and handing them free stuff so they can bus them to the polls. Conservatives want to see them educated, successful and independent from the liberal urban shitholes they come from.

I always find humour in the fact that not one of these inept bubbas has the courage to use this inflammatory language in front of neighbors, co-workers, and bosses in their real lives, but are only capable of finding the courage to use this language from the safety of an anonymous keyboard.
    I always find it amusing when Liberal morons use fabricated strawman to engage in their unintelligent assumptions about those who do not march in goosestep unison to Liberal dogma.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

5. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's called 'uppity' .. not knowing your place. :0) Growing up I always aspired to be uppity. Respectfully of everyone else, but seriously uppity to racist motherfuckers because I was smarter than them. . I accomplished that by the time I was 15 years old.

:0) Isshinryu and intellect were my answers to racist questions. :0) Still are.
    ^Two brain dead leftists in a high five.

6. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

I would bet a weeks salary that this Harvard kid is smarter, more capable, and is going to make more money than these inept message board Klansmen.

Well, there you go folks. These posts show the true black hearted soul of the conservative movement at its klan-loving best.

I had no idea JPP owners had, at some point, decided to provide safe harbor and a comfort zone for Ku Klux Klansmen. Will wonders never cease!?
    YOU are the one that supports affirmative action. YOU are the one that thinks jobs and scholarships should be handed out based on skin color. YOU are the racist.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    the first American artist to sell a painting for over 100 million just took place recently

It was painted by a black artist
    Art is just entertainment you fool and blacks have always been good at that. They sing and dance and play sports. They put on show for the white folks.

Blacks need to produce their share of the engineers and businessmen and inventors that make america great. Give us some useful black people. Yes - there are a few but very few.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by GazzaQueen View Post
    Yes, black America is doing just swell.

I guess that's what prog cucks call winning these days.
    Yup - blacks are the leaders in crime and welfare.

9. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    This is the VAST difference between conservative and liberal ideologies; Liberals want to keep blacks in the new version of the plantation within liberal urban shitholes and handing them free stuff so they can bus them to the polls. Conservatives want to see them educated, successful and independent from the liberal urban shitholes they come from.
    Yup - liberals turned blacks into welfare slaves and now they get 95% of the black vote every election.

10. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 34 Times in 32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Yup - blacks are the leaders in crime and welfare.
    Here's something prog cucks can be proud of. Six Baltimore schools and not one student...not one student...meets standard proficiency requirements:

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/project...in-state-tests

11. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Art is just entertainment you fool and blacks have always been good at that. They sing and dance and play sports. They put on show for the white folks.

Blacks need to produce their share of the engineers and businessmen and inventors that make america great. Give us some useful black people. Yes - there are a few but very few.
    How 'useful' are you?

I'm betting that I'm more useful, more educated than you are.

Any idea how long African-Americans have been just relatively free in this country?

How about just 52 years.

In just 52 years of freedom .. African-Americans leading in all manner of professional fields .. even in leading a nation that once enslaved us.

You concern is not about what we aren't doing professionally .. you're worried about what we are doing.

Imagine the gains in the next 50 years. :0)

In case you haven't noticed all athlets and entertainers put on a show for the white folks .. and get paid incredible amounts of money for doing something you can't do and will never be paid as much money for what you can do.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

12. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    You are seriously ignorant.

You have no case of my being racist .. absolutely none.

Cockney is not racist by any means.

I don't give a shit about you thinking I'm from the projects, hood, or ghetto. It was an example of YOUR OWN RACISM to assume that. I have no doubt that I live better than you do. :0) Buy a computer if you can afford one .. much better than posting on your phone 24/7.

I never heard Darla call your wife anything .. I'm surprised you even have one. I don't live on this board as you do. I don't post here every day.

The racists on this board are ALL on your team .. your side of the fence.

Oh wait, you don't have a team in this country .. you're just some foreign piece of shit who spends his life talking about the business of other people. Make that ALL the racists are on your side.

'Cockney' that's all you and everybody else who calls me a racist have as 'proof?'

NEXT
    "I have no doubt that I live better than you do." - BlackAsCoal 5/21/2017 at 10:20 am.

What I'll need, boy, is proof that you do. Is there anything objective AND verifiable to back up your claim?

13. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 23 Times in 23 Posts

Looks like this clown is simply illiterate and is incapable of putting thoughts on paper!!!! Most blacks cannot read or write and they get into college and graduate solely thru affirmative action
    He graduated with honors. I doubt he's illiterate.

Here's the album.

https://soundcloud.com/obasishaw

14. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

It's typical uppity Harvard liberal whites rewarding blacks in keeping to their media-produced stereotypes. When will blacks understand and break free and produce with their minds and stop entertaining those that hold those hayseed notions?
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

GazzaQueen (05-21-2017)

16. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post

In just 52 years of freedom .. African-Americans leading in all manner of professional fields .. even in leading a nation that once enslaved us.

HAHAHA. You tarbabies are leaders in sports and that's it. Despite all the affirmative action special treatment, you're still incapable of becoming the businessmen and inventors that make america great.

Most blacks can't read or count or even tell time. Without welfare and affirmative action, they would starve.

17. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Man View Post
    He graduated with honors. I doubt he's illiterate.
    Well then you're a fool. Some blacks graduate summa cum laude and can't read. Affirmative action is everywhere.