Thread: Lefties have been reduced to this

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Lefties have been reduced to this

There was a time when Dems and Repubs got along. It's not like their agenda was aligned, or that they agreed with each other, but they were able to compromise and were able to agree on civics. Each side knew what it meant if the opposing side won an election, and they got busy preparing for the next election to ensure a victory next time around. As Richard Drefus pointed out in this video, at about the minute and a half mark. , civics were once taught in schools, and were common knowledge at one time.

Lefties have now been reduced to what we are seeing here on this forum, where all they can do is offer hateful rhetoric. I am impressed to find a forum where members are free enough to speak their minds, but am disappointed to see the level of responses coming from lefties. I am seeing trashy, vile, and juvenile rhetoric being spewed as the sole means of debate, which isn't even debate at all. If you poke a stick into a cage that has a pissed off dog inside of it, the dog will growl, bark, and even bite the sides of the cage and the stick. The dog will not debate or reason, it will only spew hate and death threats. This is what lefties have been reduced to here on the forum. They have no ammo to reason or debate with, just juvenile, trashy, and vile rhetoric. I do not mind the hateful rhetoric that lefties have been reduced to using, and am glad that at least they have a platform to do that. Ok, lefties, go ahead and bark... I will read your hate.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,286 Times in 10,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,908 Times in 4,224 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    There was a time when Dems and Repubs got along. It's not like their agenda was aligned, or that they agreed with each other, but they were able to compromise and were able to agree on civics. Each side knew what it meant if the opposing side won an election, and they got busy preparing for the next election to ensure a victory next time around. As Richard Drefus pointed out in this video, at about the minute and a half mark. , civics were once taught in schools, and were common knowledge at one time.

Lefties have now been reduced to what we are seeing here on this forum, where all they can do is offer hateful rhetoric. I am impressed to find a forum where members are free enough to speak their minds, but am disappointed to see the level of responses coming from lefties. I am seeing trashy, vile, and juvenile rhetoric being spewed as the sole means of debate, which isn't even debate at all. If you poke a stick into a cage that has a pissed off dog inside of it, the dog will growl, bark, and even bite the sides of the cage and the stick. The dog will not debate or reason, it will only spew hate and death threats. This is what lefties have been reduced to here on the forum. They have no ammo to reason or debate with, just juvenile, trashy, and vile rhetoric. I do not mind the hateful rhetoric that lefties have been reduced to using, and am glad that at least they have a platform to do that. Ok, lefties, go ahead and bark... I will read your hate.
    lol

You claimed you were some kind of alpha male. Obviously, a Nancy boy. Return to the kiddie forum if you can't take the heat.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

evince (05-20-2017)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    lol

You claimed you were some kind of alpha male. Obviously, a Nancy boy. Return to the kiddie forum if you can't take the heat.
    Thank you for illustrating what my thread is about, and thank you for validating my opening post. Your reply was like clockwork.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-20-2017)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

I lovingly forgive you for being such a fucking retard...
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,286 Times in 10,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,908 Times in 4,224 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thank you for illustrating what my thread is about, and thank you for validating my opening post. Your reply was like clockwork.
    I know, I know, sonny boy. Still butthurt after coming onto this forum challenging people on the Trump racist thing and getting your ass handed to you.

"Nancy boy" is vile? lol What kind of sheltered life do you live in, punk?

Here's the deal, pussified little man. If you want to play with the kiddies, go back to that forum. In the real world, naughty words are used, even by that orange anal wart you tried to defend. If you don't like it, bitch, get the fuck out.

Comprende, Nancy?

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    I lovingly forgive you for being such a fucking retard...
    Thank you for illustrating what my thread is about, and thank you for validating my opening post. Your reply was like clockwork

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-20-2017), Wolverine (05-19-2017)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I know, I know, sonny boy. Still butthurt after coming onto this forum challenging people on the Trump racist thing and getting your ass handed to you.

Here's the deal, pussified little man. If you want to play with the kiddies, go back to that forum. In the real world, naughty words are used, even by that orange anal wart you tried to defend. If you don't like it, bitch, get the fuck out.

Comprende, Nancy?
    Thank you for illustrating what my thread is about, and thank you for validating my opening post. Your reply was like clockwork

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-20-2017), Wolverine (05-19-2017)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Comprende, Nancy?
    You are having troubles seeing when you have lost, so I will call you the Black Night. Below is a video about the Black Night, it is what I think about when you claim victory in threads that you never even debated in. All I have seen you do so far, is dodge divert derail, or otherwise evade all debates, and then claim victory after a few posts of juvenile rhetoric. Ok Black Night, here is a video about you and your victories...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...ZZBWUXMr6ZfrWg

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Was it?
    I lovingly forgave you... I don't believe that is what you were expecting at all...
    The fact that you are fucking retarded is outside of my control. I have done all I can...
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are having troubles seeing when you have lost, so I will call you the Black Night. Below is a video about the Black Night, it is what I think about when you claim victory in threads that you never even debated in. All I have seen you do so far, is dodge divert derail, or otherwise evade all debates, and then claim victory after a few posts of juvenile rhetoric. Ok Black Night, here is a video about you and your victories...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...ZZBWUXMr6ZfrWg
    "What are you going to do...bleed on me?"
    "Alright then, we'll call it a draw..."
    LMFAO

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And there you have it folks, lefties have been reduced to posting exactly how they have been posting on this thread.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Civics was taught when I was in school...society wasn't any more civil back then.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetrosexual View Post
    And there you have it folks, lefties have been reduced to posting exactly how they have been posting on this thread.
    The reduction is yours silly-boy ...

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Those two are amongst the biggest cunts on here, you should just ignore them.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    Was it?
    I lovingly forgave you... I don't believe that is what you were expecting at all...
    The fact that you are fucking retarded is outside of my control. I have done all I can...

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk