Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where does the Republican party go after Trump?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 881 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 36 Posts

Default Where does the Republican party go after Trump?

The Republicans are not really a conservative party anymore. I used to think that the Republicans were a loosely held together alliance of conflicting ideologies (social conservatism, fiscal conservatism, neoconservatism, libertarianism), but Trump has proven that the entire thing was kind of a sham. Trump isn't a conservative, has zero family values and has openly mocked religion, and has plans to loot the treasury (e.g. tax breaks for the rich, everyone else gets an empty sack) and blow a hole in the debt the size of Texas.

On second thought, Americans are stupid and will be blaming the next president for not cleaning up Trump's mess fast enough, then will elect someone worse Trump. Rinse and repeat.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

logically to pence for 2024 and 2028......who knows after that.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (05-21-2017)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Default Where does the Republican party go after Trump?

Hopefully where it belongs....
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

stoned (05-21-2017)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

demmycrats are going to run the mummy of Hiliary until she wins......

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Evmetro (05-18-2017), Granule (05-22-2017), Truth Detector (05-21-2017)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Where does the Republican party go after Trump?

Where did they go after Nixon?
    Straight down the shitter...
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,284 Times in 27,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    The Republicans are not really a conservative party anymore. I used to think that the Republicans were a loosely held together alliance of conflicting ideologies (social conservatism, fiscal conservatism, neoconservatism, libertarianism), but Trump has proven that the entire thing was kind of a sham. Trump isn't a conservative, has zero family values and has openly mocked religion, and has plans to loot the treasury (e.g. tax breaks for the rich, everyone else gets an empty sack) and blow a hole in the debt the size of Texas.

On second thought, Americans are stupid and will be blaming the next president for not cleaning up Trump's mess fast enough, then will elect someone worse Trump. Rinse and repeat.
    The main three heroes of the Republican Party over the last seventeen years has been George Dumbya, Sarah Palin, and The Orange Clown.

I mean, how much lower is it really possible to go after the unholy trinity of Dumbya, Drumpf, and Palin?? Is that the bottom of the barrel, or not?

I don't know, I mean former klansman David Duke? Or former used-car salesman Darrel Issa?? I really don't know how much lower they can go from the Clown Show they have been cheerleading for almost two decades.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

stoned (05-21-2017)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    The main three heroes of the Republican Party over the last seventeen years has been George Dumbya, Sarah Palin, and The Orange Clown.

I mean, how much lower is it really possible to go after the unholy trinity of Dumbya, Drumpf, and Palin?? Is that the bottom of the barrel, or not?

I don't know, I mean former klansman David Duke? Or former used-car salesman Darrel Issa?? I really don't know how much lower they can go from the Clown Show they have been cheerleading for almost two decades.
    There's still Ted, the pants shitter, Nugent...
    They could still run him...
    LMFAO
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 552 Times in 487 Posts

If you people manage to impeach Trump and destroy his administration, the republican party will never win another national election in anyone's current lifetime.
    MAGA IS ALIVE AND WELL.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to philly rabbit For This Post:

Truth Detector (05-21-2017)

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

the American people didn't elect trump

the republican party has cheated in elections for decades now

this time they had to get the Russians to help them cheat

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    the American people didn't elect trump
    the results say differently.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

How is Trump NOT Conservative? Give us some examples. I would love to see them. So far, rescinding Obamacare....conservative......lower taxes.....conservative......support allies like Saudi Arabia......conservative.....

I think a better question from LibTards is where the Party of the Jackass is heading. With the help of Obama they have managed to lose the House, then lose the Senate and now the White House along with only holding five State Houses in the Republic.

But in Liberal loony land, this is winning and Republicans are on the decline.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BucklyTARD View Post
    Where does the Republican party go after Trump?

Where did they go after Nixon?
    Straight down the shitter...
    Did they? You really are a historical moron as well as just an everyday moron.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post

^Another leftist moron who still thinks the Party of the Jackass is winning. Priceless.