Thread: So... what are the chances that Trump just resigns?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 8,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Default So... what are the chances that Trump just resigns?

It's pretty obvious that Trump has little patience and a low frustration tolerance.

He seems like the type who can't take a lot of stress, for a very long period of time.

I'm wondering how far this investigation will go before Trump realizes that they're getting close to uncovering some things he doesn't want uncovered and if he tries to hang on, it will result in big problems, so in order to save face, he just takes his toys and goes home, using the excuse that he "just doesn't need the aggravation",

I won't be surprised if it happens not only before the end of the year, but by the end of the summer.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

None
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

probably slightly less than the chance you suicide when Meuller announces he's found nothing.....

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    It's pretty obvious that Trump has little patience and a low frustration tolerance.

He seems like the type who can't take a lot of stress, for a very long period of time.

I'm wondering how far this investigation will go before Trump realizes that they're getting close to uncovering...
    They will be close to uncovering something for the next 3/1/2 years.

I won't be surprised if it happens not only before the end of the year, but by the end of the summer.
    I remember during the primary season, how the MSM was always reporting how close Trump was to flaming out, and how he would never be the nominee. I remember after he became the nominee, how the MSM was reporting how Hillary would win in a landslide, and Trump's campaign was close to imploding. I remember all the polls that proved this would happen. Now I am seeing the MSM reporting that "President" Trump could be impeached, and I see guys like you predicting he will be packing up before the end of the year. I am not in the least bit surprised at your prediction, after seeing the last two years of the left battling Trump.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I doubt Dumpster boy makes through August.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

I'm wondering how far this investigation will go before Trump realizes that they're getting close to uncovering some things he doesn't want uncovered and if he tries to hang on, it will result in big problems, so in order to save face, he just takes his toys and goes home, using the excuse that he "just doesn't need the aggravation",

A few weeks ago I would have said very little, but w/ rumpf's help it is looking more likely every day/every tweet.......

I hear many friends that supported him (some begrudgingly) complaining & disappointed...

The predictions the supporters/optimist made about him changing were 100% wrong...... He is worse in many respects & the damage he has done to the country & our institutions will take a long time to recover...

Unfortunately he has little to no respect for the constitution, the courts, the media etc......... Sad, really..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    They will be close to uncovering something for the next 3/1/2 years.

I remember during the primary season, how the MSM was always reporting how close Trump was to flaming out, and how he would never be the nominee. I remember after he became the nominee, how the MSM was reporting how Hillary would win in a landslide, and Trump's campaign was close to imploding. I remember all the polls that proved this would happen. Now I am seeing the MSM reporting that "President" Trump could be impeached, and I see guys like you predicting he will be packing up before the end of the year. I am not in the least bit surprised at your prediction, after seeing the last two years of the left battling Trump.
    Yeah, you just keep on resting on the laurels of 77,000 morons in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania who defied common sense, put him over the top and won it for him.

Bozo.
    C'MON MAN!!!!