Thread: Trump Calling Mexicans Rapists

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    He provide that quote as an example of Trump calling all Mexicans rapists, but the quote did not contain any such message. .
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 23 Times in 23 Posts

Simply replying is not the same thing as posting a quote of Trump calling Mexicans rapists. Below is the quote that you replied with, but it is not a quote of Trump calling Mexicans rapists.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Now, let's have a closer look at this:

In the first sentence, he is talking about people who he alleges that Mexico sends, and he has excluded "Mexico's best" from the people who he is talking about. This first sentence clearly shows that Trump was not commenting on "all" Mexicans, just the people who Mexico sends who are not also not Mexico's best.

Ok, next sentence. "They're not sending you, they're not sending you", sounds like it is open to interpretation, but the one thing we do know is that he is not talking about Mexico's best, or all Mexicans.

The next sentence really narrows things down as far as who he is talking about. "They're sending people who have lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems with us." Here, he has narrowed down who he is talking about to people Mexico sends, who are not Mexico's best, certainly not every Mexican everywhere, and who are bringing problems. His grammar is pretty screwed up with the "us" thing, but it does not appear he is intending on including "us" as who he is talking about.

This next part is not describing who he is talking about, but tells us some of the "problems" of the people who Mexico sends who are bringing problems. "They're bringing drugs, They're bringing crime. They're rapists." Those problems that this isolated group of people who are not Mexico's best, not you, not all Mexicans, and who have problems, do sound pretty bad, so I am sure glad that Trump brought these things up. These things need to be brought up and be handled.

Last sentence: "And some I assume, are good people." It was pretty generous that Trump added this on, considering the kinds of problems that this isolated group of people are bringing. He assumes that some of these people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, not all Mexicans, and who are bringing such problems are actually good people.

Now we know who Trump was talking about:
    An isolated group of people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, and who bring lots of problems.

Now we know who he was not talking about:
    He was not talking about Mexico's best, or all Mexicans, or you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Man View Post
    "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,"

June 2015.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Cadillac man, do you think that if you present that quote enough times, that it will eventually mean what you want it to mean?

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Cadillac man, do you think that if you present that quote enough times, that it will eventually mean what you want it to mean?
    Once is enough. It speaks for itself. Fucktards like you try to make it mean something other than what it does.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

He's not wrong. While some illegal alien Mexicans are good, honest people simply looking to escape to a better life, a lot are habitual criminal scum. I wish liberals had enough honesty to admit this.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MsDaisy View Post
    He's not wrong. While some illegal alien Mexicans are good, honest people simply looking to escape to a better life, a lot are habitual criminal scum. I wish liberals had enough honesty to admit this.
    While some white, Anglo-Saxon Protestants are good, honest people simply looking for a better life, a lot are habitual criminal scum. I wish conservatives had enough honesty to admit this.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

It means Trump wanted to get the racist and ethnic bigot vote and he did ...
    That's what it meant then and that's what it means now...
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 881 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 36 Posts

Just FYI, Trump is an alleged rapist.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    Just FYI, Trump is an alleged rapist.
    Indeed. Every lefty on this forum alleges that...

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Does anybody have an actual quote where Trump called Mexicans rapists? I have never seen an actual quote where Trump calls Mexicans rapists.
    why do lib'ruls assume all illegal immigrants are Mexican?......

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Man View Post
    "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,"

June 2015.
    when lib'ruls go to the polls, they aren't sending us their very best......They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing fraud. They're bringing sexual predators. None, I assume, are good people........

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Did you have some posts/links of some lefties HERE doing so?? Or you just trolling by??
    I think floridafan did it yesterday.....

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,565 Times in 17,092 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Of course he didn't call all Mexicans rapists. Even Donald knows better than that. However he was painting them with that charge. Think of Mexican, think of rapist. It was insulting. Some white people are rapists. TRump may be ,or came close. So fear old white ,rich people.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,565 Times in 17,092 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

The original premise was did he call mexicans rapists. He did. The rightys changed it to "did he call them ALL rapists. He did not. But he connected rape and mexicans a few times.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

domer76 (12-17-2017)

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The original premise was did he call mexicans rapists. He did. The rightys changed it to "did he call them ALL rapists. He did not. But he connected rape and mexicans a few times.
    I am pretty sure whites, blacks, and Asians have raped a few times as well...