Thread: Trump Calling Mexicans Rapists

1. #226 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I fully support harsh penalties for those rapists and sexual abusers at the border, whether they are by the undocumented or by HHS staff..

I also support harsh penalties for the rapists and abusers in the U.S. Military.

Nobody in the U. S. should be spared harsh penalties for these crimes.
    Yep, rape is bad. We need a wall immediately. All the way, 50 feet high.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. #227 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,835 Times in 17,266 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    36,000 ft high. They fly in too. And 50 ft below since they tunnel under walls too.

3. #228 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    36,000 ft high. They fly in too. And 50 ft below since they tunnel under walls too.
    I'd like that, but I am confident that a 50 or even just a 30 foot wall running from the Pacific to the Gulf would stop the bulk of the problem.

4. #229 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'd like that, but I am confident that a 50 or even just a 30 foot wall running from the Pacific to the Gulf would stop the bulk of the problem.
    Yeah, I judge by your confidence level. Who is suggesting 30 ft from sea to sea? Trump just threw out words and on people like you, it worked. Trump knew how to fire up those who are believers. The rest of us see him as a conman and a clown.

5. #230 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I judge by your confidence level. Who is suggesting 30 ft from sea to sea? Trump just threw out words and on people like you, it worked. Trump knew how to fire up those who are believers. The rest of us see him as a conman and a clown.
    I bet you do not have any evidence that Trump called all Mexicans rapists. I also bet that your next post will not contain any such evidence either.

6. #231 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I bet you do not have any evidence that Trump called all Mexicans rapists. I also bet that your next post will not contain any such evidence either.
    I bet you cannot read. This is your typical response. Denial. You are cheating, of course. Nobody thinks every single Mexican is a rapist. I hate using superlatives, but in this case, fitting. You are being utterly dishonest. No Daffy did not say each and every Mexican is a rapist. Some of us, perhaps not you, know Mexicans even have children. However he said "they are bringing crime. They are rapists" What a horrible thing to say. But what will people make of it? Thrump said the Mexicans , that are being sent by Mexico, are rapists. But we all know every single one is not. But we also know people like you will cheat. Then to try and save his ridiculous statement, he said "Some, I assume are good people". That means that the majority are not. It was a horrible smear on Mexicans who are coming here for better lives.
    You are a damn quibbler.

7. #232 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Only about 97% of illegal Mexicans are rapists.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Evmetro (03-12-2019)

9. #233 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

... Trump said the Mexicans , that are being sent by Mexico, are rapistst...
    He got even more specific than that. Yes, he was referring only to the ones that Mexico sends, but he also narrowed it down to the ones who are bring lots of problems like drugs, rape, and crime. He also made it clear that he was not talking about you.

When people claim that Trump called Mexicans rapists, they are characterizing it as if Trump called all Mexicans rapists, not just the ones that Mexico sends who are bringing lots of problems. This is the only agenda that the lefty media and Jpp lefties have with Trump's quote.

10. #234 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He got even more specific than that. Yes, he was referring only to the ones that Mexico sends, but he also narrowed it down to the ones who are bring lots of problems like drugs, rape, and crime. He also made it clear that he was not talking about you.

When people claim that Trump called Mexicans rapists, they are characterizing it as if Trump called all Mexicans rapists, not just the ones that Mexico sends who are bringing lots of problems. This is the only agenda that the lefty media and Jpp lefties have with Trump's quote.
    "They are rapists" has meaning. He was talking about the ones mexico was sending over . (can you believe he actually said that?) Well Mexico is not sending them over. His whole statement was cringeworthy and false from beginning to end. Now you can show us where Trump indicated these Mexicns are different then the ones they are not sending. Quit defending the absolute jerk. You should flee from it when Trump says anything.
    Again, nobody thinks all Mexicans are rapists. They also do not believe all the ones coming here are. But Trump painted them with that brush. Go ahead quibble away.

11. #235 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Again, nobody thinks all Mexicans are rapists. They also do not believe all the ones coming here are. But Trump painted them with that brush
    Do you have a link to where Trump claims that "all the Mexicans coming here" are rapists?

12. #236 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

A wall isn't going to prevent HHS and the military from raping.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

13. #237 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    A wall isn't going to prevent HHS and the military from raping.
    Do you by any chance have any evidence that Trump called Mexicans, as a group, rapists?

14. #238 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just what he said. I guess that does not count. The ones Mexico aren't really sending over, are bringing crime. THEY ARE RAPISTS. Pretty easy, isn't it. Then he says I assume some are good people. He does not know that, like he knows they are rapists, but makes a wild assumption that he really does not believe.There must some or one that are not raping away. He did not say some of them are good people. That is becuase he does not believe they are. I asssume some must be, but not really. They are not good people like the Charlottessville Nazis.Perhaps he thinks some rapists are good people? They just have a tiny character flaw..rape.

15. #239 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Just what he said. I guess that does not count. The ones Mexico aren't really sending over, are bringing crime. THEY ARE RAPISTS. Pretty easy, isn't it. Then he says I assume some are good people. He does not know that, like he knows they are rapists, but makes a wild assumption that he really does not believe.There must some or one that are not raping away. He did not say some of them are good people. That is becuase he does not believe they are. I asssume some must be, but not really. They are not good people like the Charlottessville Nazis.Perhaps he thinks some rapists are good people? They just have a tiny character flaw..rape.
    Looks like it is time for a refresher for you:

Trump never said Mexicans are rapists. Here is what he really did say:

First, here is the actual quote from Trump, not an edited version for the media to use for fake news:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Now, let's have a closer look at this:

In the first sentence, he is talking about people who he alleges that Mexico sends, and he has excluded "Mexico's best" from the people who he is talking about. This first sentence clearly shows that Trump was not commenting on "all" Mexicans, just the people who Mexico sends who are not also not Mexico's best.*

Ok, next sentence. "They're not sending you, they're not sending you", sounds like it is open to interpretation, but the one thing we do know is that he is not talking about Mexico's best, or all Mexicans.

The next sentence really narrows things down as far as who he is talking about. "They're sending people who have lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems with us." Here, he has narrowed down who he is talking about to *people Mexico sends, who are not Mexico's best, certainly not every Mexican everywhere, and who are bringing problems*. His grammar is pretty screwed up with the "us" thing, but it does not appear he is intending on including "us" as who he is talking about.

This next part is not describing who he is talking about, but tells us some of the "problems" of the people who Mexico sends who are bringing problems. "They're bringing drugs, They're bringing crime. They're rapists." Those problems that this isolated group of people who are not Mexico's best, not you, not all Mexicans, and who have problems, do sound pretty bad, so I am sure glad that Trump brought these things up. These things need to be brought up and be handled.

Last sentence: "And some I assume, are good people." It was pretty generous that Trump added this on, considering the kinds of problems that this isolated group of people are bringing. He assumes that some of these people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, not all Mexicans, and who are bringing such problems are actually good people.

Now we know who Trump was talking about:*
    An isolated group of people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, and who bring lots of problems.

Now we know who he was not talking about:
    He was not talking about Mexico's best, or all Mexicans, or you.

16. #240 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Looks like it is time for a refresher for you:

Trump never said Mexicans are rapists. Here is what he really did say:

First, here is the actual quote from Trump, not an edited version for the media to use for fake news:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Now, let's have a closer look at this:

In the first sentence, he is talking about people who he alleges that Mexico sends, and he has excluded "Mexico's best" from the people who he is talking about. This first sentence clearly shows that Trump was not commenting on "all" Mexicans, just the people who Mexico sends who are not also not Mexico's best.*

Ok, next sentence. "They're not sending you, they're not sending you", sounds like it is open to interpretation, but the one thing we do know is that he is not talking about Mexico's best, or all Mexicans.

The next sentence really narrows things down as far as who he is talking about. "They're sending people who have lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems with us." Here, he has narrowed down who he is talking about to *people Mexico sends, who are not Mexico's best, certainly not every Mexican everywhere, and who are bringing problems*. His grammar is pretty screwed up with the "us" thing, but it does not appear he is intending on including "us" as who he is talking about.

This next part is not describing who he is talking about, but tells us some of the "problems" of the people who Mexico sends who are bringing problems. "They're bringing drugs, They're bringing crime. They're rapists." Those problems that this isolated group of people who are not Mexico's best, not you, not all Mexicans, and who have problems, do sound pretty bad, so I am sure glad that Trump brought these things up. These things need to be brought up and be handled.

Last sentence: "And some I assume, are good people." It was pretty generous that Trump added this on, considering the kinds of problems that this isolated group of people are bringing. He assumes that some of these people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, not all Mexicans, and who are bringing such problems are actually good people.

Now we know who Trump was talking about:*
    An isolated group of people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, and who bring lots of problems.

Now we know who he was not talking about:
    He was not talking about Mexico's best, or all Mexicans, or you.
    Lets simplify it for you. I never once misquoted what he said and used his words.And Mexico is not sending anyone. His whole statement was a lie from beginning to end. And you cannot parse "They are Rapists" into anything but they are rapists.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 03-13-2019 at 11:36 AM.