Thread: Trump Calling Mexicans Rapists

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Trump Calling Mexicans Rapists

Does anybody have an actual quote where Trump called Mexicans rapists? I have never seen an actual quote where Trump calls Mexicans rapists.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thank you lefties for posting where Trump called Mexicans rapists. I know that the notion that Trump called Mexicans rapists is important agenda for lefties, so the lack of anybody pointing out where he did this is a picture that is worth a thousand words.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Thank you lefties for posting where Trump called Mexicans rapists. I know that the notion that Trump called Mexicans rapists is important agenda for lefties, so the lack of anybody pointing out where he did this is a picture that is worth a thousand words.
    Politifact sheds some light on the issue.

http://www.politifact.com/virginia/s...-mexicans-are/

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Bill (05-12-2017), cancel2 2022 (05-12-2017)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Combover View Post
    He referred to the illegals that Mexico sends us as not being their finest people, but instead, "...they're rapists..." They're murderers, drug dealers, etc. So, yeah, he was taken out of context there.
    They are keeping some of the psychos for themselves as well!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-boarder.html

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    Politifact sheds some light on the issue.

http://www.politifact.com/virginia/s...-mexicans-are/

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk
    That article takes a more objective look at it than most media does, but is still grossly deceptive. When they fail to differentiate immigrants from illegals, they automatically describe all immigrants. Kaine's specific term "all Mexicans" is not really that important anyway, since "all Mexicans" and simply "Mexicans" mean the same thing. Either way though, they did not post any examples of Trump calling Mexicans rapists. If there was an actual example out there, the lefties would have plastered this thread with the exact quote and every detail about it, and in correct context. Instead, we aren't even seeing the usual evaders trying to change the topic.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Combover View Post
    He referred to the illegals that Mexico sends us as not being their finest people, but instead, "...they're rapists..." They're murderers, drug dealers, etc. So, yeah, he was taken out of context there.
    Yea, they did indeed take it out of context. I have already broken that famous quote down on a few other boards, but I will post how that works here as a reference:

First, here is the actual quote:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Now, let's have a closer look at this:

In the first sentence, he is talking about people who he alleges that Mexico sends, and he has excluded "Mexico's best" from the people who he is talking about. This first sentence clearly shows that Trump was not commenting on "all" Mexicans, just the people who Mexico sends who are not also not Mexico's best.

Ok, next sentence. "They're not sending you, they're not sending you", sounds like it is open to interpretation, but the one thing we do know is that he is not talking about Mexico's best, or all Mexicans.

The next sentence really narrows things down as far as who he is talking about. "They're sending people who have lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems with us." Here, he has narrowed down who he is talking about to people Mexico sends, who are not Mexico's best, certainly not every Mexican everywhere, and who are bringing problems. His grammar is pretty screwed up with the "us" thing, but it does not appear he is intending on including "us" as who he is talking about.

This next part is not describing who he is talking about, but tells us some of the "problems" of the people who Mexico sends who are bringing problems. "They're bringing drugs, They're bringing crime. They're rapists." Those problems that this isolated group of people who are not Mexico's best, not you, not all Mexicans, and who have problems, do sound pretty bad, so I am sure glad that Trump brought these things up. These things need to be brought up and be handled.

Last sentence: "And some I assume, are good people." It was pretty generous that Trump added this on, considering the kinds of problems that this isolated group of people are bringing. He assumes that some of these people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, not all Mexicans, and who are bringing such problems are actually good people.

Now we know who Trump was talking about:
    An isolated group of people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, and who bring lots of problems.

Now we know who he was not talking about:
    He was not talking about Mexico's best, or all Mexicans, or you.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 23 Times in 23 Posts

Does anybody have an actual quote where Trump called Mexicans rapists? I have never seen an actual quote where Trump calls Mexicans rapists.
    "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,"

June 2015.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Man View Post
    "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,"

June 2015.
    Very true statement

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

June 2015.
    What about it? I have it broken down for you in post #7

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You gave your opinion in Post #7.

You, sir, are not Trump, nor are you Trump's psychiatrist, nor are you clairvoyant. You don't know what he means.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cadillac Man For This Post:

ZappasGuitar (05-12-2017)

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is what you asked:

I replied.

Now scurry off to those other forums where you aren't yet banned from (1?) and take your gotcha trolling with you. We're intelligent here, even some of the conservatives. We don't need you to tell us what other people think.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cadillac Man For This Post:

domer76 (05-12-2017)

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is what you asked:

I replied.

Now scurry off to those other forums where you aren't yet banned from (1?) and take your gotcha trolling with you. We're intelligent here, even some of the conservatives. We don't need you to tell us what other people think.
    I see all your posts, but I do not see where Trump called Mexicans rapists.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You gave your opinion in Post #7.

You, sir, are not Trump, nor are you Trump's psychiatrist, nor are you clairvoyant. You don't know what he means.
    Actually, I broke down what he really did say. It was not opinion at all, it was Trump's actual words. All we have to go on are Trump's exact words. Can you show me in Trump's exact words, and in proper context, where he called Mexicans rapists?

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ok then, it looks like the lefties have conceded that Trump never called all Mexicans rapists. Glad that's over.
    Last edited by Evmetro; 05-12-2017 at 07:35 AM.