Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 243

Thread: Trump Calling Mexicans Rapists

  1. #196 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15,676
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 7,542 Times in 5,126 Posts
    Groans
    2,859
    Groaned 1,514 Times in 1,412 Posts

    Default

    Line one. Mexico isn't sending anyone,. Trump opens with a fucking lie. And you are wrong about that as a start.
    They are not sending people who have problems. First not sending. Then having problems implies more, such as mental problems. Trump has no information on that but he says crap like that so glibly, knowing people like you will twist yourself into pretzels trying to back him.
    They are bringing drugs? really, how many of them are doing that? What drugs are they bringing? No reason to focus any time on that. Trump is just making it up to scare people like you. They are rapists? Why because Trump says so? Lets see some evidence and then show that is a bigger problem with them than other groups of people.
    At the end, even Trump was embarrassed by about how bad that was. So he tossed in a "some are good people to try and lessen his damage.
    We all know Trump did not know what he was talking about. But the horrible concept that Mexico is sending them" is a bullshit/Trumpian theme that negates every word.
    Damning these people with a rapist charge is a low and nasty thing to do. Trump should be ashamed of that.
    You are clueless and utterly dishonest.

  2. #197 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,137
    Thanks
    724
    Thanked 1,234 Times in 1,021 Posts
    Groans
    60
    Groaned 191 Times in 177 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Line one. Mexico isn't sending anyone,. Trump opens with a fucking lie. And you are wrong about that as a start.
    They are not sending people who have problems. First not sending. Then having problems implies more, such as mental problems. Trump has no information on that but he says crap like that so glibly, knowing people like you will twist yourself into pretzels trying to back him.
    They are bringing drugs? really, how many of them are doing that? What drugs are they bringing? No reason to focus any time on that. Trump is just making it up to scare people like you. They are rapists? Why because Trump says so? Lets see some evidence and then show that is a bigger problem with them than other groups of people.
    At the end, even Trump was embarrassed by about how bad that was. So he tossed in a "some are good people to try and lessen his damage.
    We all know Trump did not know what he was talking about. But the horrible concept that Mexico is sending them" is a bullshit/Trumpian theme that negates every word.
    Damning these people with a rapist charge is a low and nasty thing to do. Trump should be ashamed of that.
    You are clueless and utterly dishonest.
    Lets start out by providing the correct quote in full context, in Trump's words:

    “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

    Now, let's have a closer look at this:

    In the first sentence, he is talking about people who he alleges that Mexico sends, and he has excluded "Mexico's best" from the people who he is talking about. This first sentence clearly shows that Trump was not commenting on "all" Mexicans, just the people who Mexico sends who are not also not Mexico's best.

    Ok, next sentence. "They're not sending you, they're not sending you", sounds like it is open to interpretation, but the one thing we do know is that he is not talking about Mexico's best, or all Mexicans.

    The next sentence really narrows things down as far as who he is talking about. "They're sending people who have lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems with us." Here, he has narrowed down who he is talking about to people Mexico sends, who are not Mexico's best, certainly not every Mexican everywhere, and who are bringing problems. His grammar is pretty screwed up with the "us" thing, but it does not appear he is intending on including "us" as who he is talking about.

    This next part is not describing who he is talking about, but tells us some of the "problems" of the people who Mexico sends who are bringing problems. "They're bringing drugs, They're bringing crime. They're rapists." Those problems that this isolated group of people who are not Mexico's best, not you, not all Mexicans, and who have problems, do sound pretty bad, so I am sure glad that Trump brought these things up. These things need to be brought up and be handled.

    Last sentence: "And some I assume, are good people." It was pretty generous that Trump added this on, considering the kinds of problems that this isolated group of people are bringing. He assumes that some of these people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, not all Mexicans, and who are bringing such problems are actually good people.

    Now we know who Trump was talking about:
    An isolated group of people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, and who bring lots of problems.

    Now we know who he was not talking about:
    He was not talking about Mexico's best, or all Mexicans, or you.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  3. #198 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15,676
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 7,542 Times in 5,126 Posts
    Groans
    2,859
    Groaned 1,514 Times in 1,412 Posts

    Default

    Nobody on this planet thinks each and every Mexican is a rapist. You are bloviating. You are saying it, not Daffy. He never aid each and every, He said The ones that Mexico sends. Which, even you have to admit they are not doing that. Part of the problem is that Trump's speech is so poor. He is generally inexact and sloppy. We are wandering around because Trump is not too bright and is poorly educated in the English language.
    Trump was painting the Mexicans who are coming here with the brush of rapist. The fact that he mentioned it says he thinks it is worth citing and different than the general population. He has no data on that. He is smearing the Mexicans who coming here in specific and the Mexican men in general. Any studies of illegals in the US, show they have less crime than existing Americans. You can understand Trump is lying for effect. That effect is to alarm Americans and hope they will trust him to protect them from those scary and dangerous people.
    Trump should not be a prick so often. It is ill-becoming for a president. That statement he made should never have been made.

  4. #199 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,137
    Thanks
    724
    Thanked 1,234 Times in 1,021 Posts
    Groans
    60
    Groaned 191 Times in 177 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Nobody on this planet thinks each and every Mexican is a rapist.
    The left has pimped the notion that Trump referred to Mexicans as a group as rapists, and they have made every effort to dishonestly conceal that Trump was referring to an isolated group of people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, and who bring lots of problems.

    Part of the problem is that Trump's speech is so poor. He is generally inexact and sloppy.
    Yes, that is something that I dislike about Trump as well. We can still break down his exact words though, and isolate what he did and did not say, and who he was and was not referring to.


    Trump was painting the Mexicans who are coming here with the brush of rapist.
    Whoa! The people he painted as rapists were specifically an isolated group of people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, and who bring lots of problems. He did not refer all Mexicans who are coming here, and he excluded many who are coming here when he made that famous statement.

    The fact that he mentioned it says he thinks it is worth citing and different than the general population. He has no data on that. He is smearing the Mexicans who coming here in specific and the Mexican men in general.
    He was not smearing "the Mexicans who are coming here", he was smearing specifically an isolated group of people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, and who bring lots of problems. He did not refer all Mexicans who are coming here, he did not refer specifically to men, and he excluded many who are coming here when he made that famous statement.


    Any studies of illegals in the US, show they have less crime than existing Americans.
    I have seen stats of crimes committed by "immigrants" but am not aware of studies that show stats of illegal specific crime stats. Lefties like to present immigrant stats as if they represented illegal immigrant stats, but that is dishonest.

    You can understand Trump is lying for effect. That effect is to alarm Americans and hope they will trust him to protect them from those scary and dangerous people. Trump should not be a prick so often. It is ill-becoming for a president. That statement he made should never have been made.
    Are you denying that the isolated group of shitbags who Trump really did refer to does not actually exist, and that it does not have rapists among them?
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  5. #200 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15,676
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 7,542 Times in 5,126 Posts
    Groans
    2,859
    Groaned 1,514 Times in 1,412 Posts

    Default

    Do you understand that if you believe that many of those coming over are rapists, then how do you differentiate? So if you are dumb enough to think Trump is telling the truth, you have to suspect all Mexicans for being rapists. They are not wearing purple triangles on their shirts. So whether you admit it or not, Trump IS poisoning the well for all Mexicans.

  6. #201 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,137
    Thanks
    724
    Thanked 1,234 Times in 1,021 Posts
    Groans
    60
    Groaned 191 Times in 177 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Do you understand that if you believe that many of those coming over are rapists, then how do you differentiate?
    It does not matter if I believe ANY of those coming over are rapists, and it does not matter if I can differentiate. The thread is about if Trump can be quoted as calling Mexicans as a group "rapists" or not.

    So if you are dumb enough to think Trump is telling the truth, you have to suspect all Mexicans for being rapists. They are not wearing purple triangles on their shirts. So whether you admit it or not, Trump IS poisoning the well for all Mexicans.
    It does not matter in this thread if I believe Trump is telling the truth or if I suspect Mexicans as a group are rapists, and it does not matter in this thread if Trump is poisoning wells. What matters here is if Trump can be quoted as calling Mexicans as a group "rapists". That is all this thread is about.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  7. #202 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15,676
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 7,542 Times in 5,126 Posts
    Groans
    2,859
    Groaned 1,514 Times in 1,412 Posts

    Default

    Sorry, the world in more nuanced than your right wing beliefs can handle. Trump did not have to say each and every Mexican coming was a rapist. There was never any doubt that it was not true. Some are women. Some are children. Many of the men coming over were not rapists. But when Trumpy said "they are rapists", that was a broad brush used for the express purpose of smearing Mexicans with a rapist charge. It was nasty statement and shows on what level Triump thinks and acts. You are twisting into knots to try and coverup for Trumps terrible statements, but all you are doing is fooling yourself.
    Saying "they are Rapists, is just a lie and done to make Mexicans look dangerous and criminal. Trump was not providing information or facts.He was painting the males with a rapist charge.

  8. #203 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,137
    Thanks
    724
    Thanked 1,234 Times in 1,021 Posts
    Groans
    60
    Groaned 191 Times in 177 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    But when Trumpy said "they are rapists", that was a broad brush used for the express purpose of smearing Mexicans with a rapist charge.
    I have looked through what he said, and I cannot find where he said this. You did not link to where he said this either. Below is a quote of what Trump really did say:

    “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

    Now, let's have a closer look at this:

    In the first sentence, he is talking about people who he alleges that Mexico sends, and he has excluded "Mexico's best" from the people who he is talking about. This first sentence clearly shows that Trump was not commenting on "all" Mexicans, just the people who Mexico sends who are not also not Mexico's best.

    Ok, next sentence. "They're not sending you, they're not sending you", sounds like it is open to interpretation, but the one thing we do know is that he is not talking about Mexico's best, or all Mexicans.

    The next sentence really narrows things down as far as who he is talking about. "They're sending people who have lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems with us." Here, he has narrowed down who he is talking about to people Mexico sends, who are not Mexico's best, certainly not every Mexican everywhere, and who are bringing problems. His grammar is pretty screwed up with the "us" thing, but it does not appear he is intending on including "us" as who he is talking about.

    This next part is not describing who he is talking about, but tells us some of the "problems" of the people who Mexico sends who are bringing problems. "They're bringing drugs, They're bringing crime. They're rapists." Those problems that this isolated group of people who are not Mexico's best, not you, not all Mexicans, and who have problems, do sound pretty bad, so I am sure glad that Trump brought these things up. These things need to be brought up and be handled.

    Last sentence: "And some I assume, are good people." It was pretty generous that Trump added this on, considering the kinds of problems that this isolated group of people are bringing. He assumes that some of these people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, not all Mexicans, and who are bringing such problems are actually good people.

    Now we know who Trump was talking about:
    An isolated group of people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, and who bring lots of problems.

    Now we know who he was not talking about:
    He was not talking about Mexico's best, or all Mexicans, or you.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  9. #204 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,137
    Thanks
    724
    Thanked 1,234 Times in 1,021 Posts
    Groans
    60
    Groaned 191 Times in 177 Posts

    Default

    I invite and challenge any lefty to objectively break down Trump's quote as I have done on this thread, sentence by sentence. The idea is to show what Trump really did say, who he was talking about, and who he was not talking about. Part of the challenge is to not add anything that he did not say, and to step away from your ideology long enough to objectively break down the quote.

    Here is the quote:

    “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  10. #205 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    43,247
    Thanks
    55,445
    Thanked 23,823 Times in 15,758 Posts
    Groans
    1,761
    Groaned 2,054 Times in 1,927 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I invite and challenge any lefty to objectively break down Trump's quote as I have done on this thread, sentence by sentence. The idea is to show what Trump really did say, who he was talking about, and who he was not talking about. Part of the challenge is to not add anything that he did not say, and to step away from your ideology long enough to objectively break down the quote.

    Here is the quote:

    “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
    Lol, and I rest my case, Trump always says what he means and throws red meat to his horde, then he steps back, so he’ll have an out. This is the perfect example.
    Thatís why Iím so screwed up, because I had a father who pushed me so hard,Ē Trump acknowledged in 2007, in a brief and rare moment of self-awareness.

  11. #206 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,137
    Thanks
    724
    Thanked 1,234 Times in 1,021 Posts
    Groans
    60
    Groaned 191 Times in 177 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Lol, and I rest my case, Trump always says what he means and throws red meat to his horde, then he steps back, so he’ll have an out. This is the perfect example.
    Are you saying that you are not aware of any quotes of Trump calling Mexicans as a group "rapists"?
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  12. #207 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    43,247
    Thanks
    55,445
    Thanked 23,823 Times in 15,758 Posts
    Groans
    1,761
    Groaned 2,054 Times in 1,927 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Are you saying that you are not aware of any quotes of Trump calling Mexicans as a group "rapists"?
    I stated what I meant.
    Thatís why Iím so screwed up, because I had a father who pushed me so hard,Ē Trump acknowledged in 2007, in a brief and rare moment of self-awareness.

  13. #208 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,137
    Thanks
    724
    Thanked 1,234 Times in 1,021 Posts
    Groans
    60
    Groaned 191 Times in 177 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I stated what I meant.
    It would be a lot easier for you if you could produce a quote of Trump saying that Mexicans as a group are generally rapists. As you can see in this thread, nobody has come up with any such quotes, and lefties are stuck dancing around the lack of the quote with stuff about "red meat" or "perfect examples" that are still not perfect examples of the quote we are looking for.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  14. #209 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15,676
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 7,542 Times in 5,126 Posts
    Groans
    2,859
    Groaned 1,514 Times in 1,412 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I invite and challenge any lefty to objectively break down Trump's quote as I have done on this thread, sentence by sentence. The idea is to show what Trump really did say, who he was talking about, and who he was not talking about. Part of the challenge is to not add anything that he did not say, and to step away from your ideology long enough to objectively break down the quote.

    Here is the quote:

    “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
    I did mostly, but some are too ridiculous to single out. They did not need to be parsed, Just shunned. They're rapists is self-defining. It makes yo say shameful lies to try and defend it. But there it is , in black and white.

  15. #210 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    43,247
    Thanks
    55,445
    Thanked 23,823 Times in 15,758 Posts
    Groans
    1,761
    Groaned 2,054 Times in 1,927 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    It would be a lot easier for you if you could produce a quote of Trump saying that Mexicans as a group are generally rapists. As you can see in this thread, nobody has come up with any such quotes, and lefties are stuck dancing around the lack of the quote with stuff about "red meat" or "perfect examples" that are still not perfect examples of the quote we are looking for.
    I know with Trump’s speech patterns, the broken thoughts, the inability to articulate meaningfully, that its hard to follow, but it’s there. Keep trying.
    Thatís why Iím so screwed up, because I had a father who pushed me so hard,Ē Trump acknowledged in 2007, in a brief and rare moment of self-awareness.

Similar Threads

  1. Op-Ed: I'm calling BS on Trump's promise to 'bring back' jobs
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-07-2016, 04:57 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2016, 05:57 PM
  3. Rapists 4 Trump
    By Howard the Duck in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-02-2016, 11:17 PM
  4. AP calling NY for Trump
    By Konono in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2016, 08:41 AM
  5. Trump will illegally confiscate people's money to "make Mexicans pay"?
    By Legion Troll in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 07:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •