Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Democrats once blamed Comey; now they're defending him

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    I find it funny how the right parses each sentence as if doing so makes a better point.
    I don't. I find it tedious. But this is what has to be done when dealing with the Left. You see, when a leftist speaks, there's zero accountability for his words. It is because of this that we Conservatives have to roll up our sleeves and expose the errors.

The Wash Exam is crap plain and simple, it is right wing corporate money controlling the minds of its followers - you for instance.
    Thus sayeth the leftist. You speak as if your opinion matters lol.

The Examiner is quoting Mark Levin, and Levin is one of my favorite sources for Conservative thought. If you have an issue with the source of this material then SHOW me it's crap. Don't just tell me. lol.

The democrats did no about face they simply recognize that in our system of checks and balances firing someone because he is investigating you is un-American.
    In your mind, anything that doesn't jibe with your program is un-American, so you're going to have to come up with more than that. What evidence do you have that Comey had enough on Trump to move forward with an Investigation?

Is that so hard to understand. Seems so.
    Nope. It's quite simple when you think about it. Your side is pissed off that Hillary lost the election, and you want to blame Trump for her loss. Comey was bad for announcing an investigation on Hillary, and he was good when he announced the same for Trump.

Comey did screw up the Hillary email 'made up scandal' and that is obvious, but that made Trump happy and helped him. Now that Trump sees he can't control our government he does stupid stuff and the right wing apologizes for him. As he would say, Sad!
    Trump fired Comey for his incompetence. Yes, the timing wasn't the best, but that doesn't change the fact that he had to go.

"After the FBI director sent his letter to Congress, on Oct. 28, about the discovery of new Clinton emails and the Bureau’s plans to assess them, Trump praised Comey for his “guts” and called the news “bigger than Watergate.” " https://www.propublica.org/article/p...l-beyond-comey

and Comey email screw up: https://www.propublica.org/article/c...was-inaccurate
    Trump gave praise where it was due, and he gave a pink slip where it was due. What's the problem?

"The rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious." Joseph Goebbels
    And this couldn't be more relevant when it comes to the Left.

Thank you for your insight, Midcan
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Weird how the right finds it necessary to reply to every sentence. A pretend explanation that bores with little substance. For the interested reader the topic is covered in 'The Destruction of Hillary Clinton' by Susan Bordo. An excellent read.

PS Mark Levin is a paid mouthpiece for money not America, amazing how many of these Judas there are in America. see who pays here: http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...gal_Foundation
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire