Thread: Trump is not a racist

1. #1321 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,815 Times in 14,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hvilleherb View Post
    So we should sit with our thumbs up our asses while our country goes downhill?
    poor pig fucking goy
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. #1322 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    poor pig fucking goy
    You call everyone a goy .... Does that mean , you are a black Jew ?

3. #1323 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...84#post2705784
    Learn to read carefully and comprehensively, genius.

The link refers to and documents the very case were Trump and company SETTLED. The quote is his....valid documentation of admission. Also, there is another link that documents his long list of racist carrying on. Now, either address the FACTS of continue blindly parroting the SOS...as most Trump chumps are only capable of doing.
    Here, I will cover your previous post that you are referring to:

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Pay attention: what you posted STILL does not change the FACT that a settlement is NOT exoneration!
    What I posted was that the case you are referring to was in fact dismissed as allegations. This is a fact, and here is the legal wording:

It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

The FACT that the court dismissed the complaints as allegations makes them especially worthless. The fact that complaints were made and that there was a case not evidence of guilt.

It means, "here, take this money and go away so I don't have to be publicly examined or admit any wrong doing." If Trump and his RICH buddies had nothing to hide, then why pay someone off?

Do you have some evidence that proves that this case, that was in fact dismissed as allegations, is something more than dismissed allegations? Speculating on what the decree MIGHT have meant is not evidence that it meant anything more than what the court said it meant. The official position of the court was that the allegations were simply allegations, and they [b]dismissed[b]] the case as just that. If you have evidence that this dismissed case or consent decree mean something more than the court says, provide something more substantial than politically motivated speculation and emotional assertions.

Trump responded to Clinton by emphasizing that the case was settled with no admission of guilt.

"Yes, when I was very young, I went into my father's company — had a real estate company in Brooklyn and Queens," Trump said. "And we, along with many, many other companies throughout the country — it was a federal lawsuit — were sued. We settled the suit with zero, with no admission of guilt."
    So where is the guilt? I hope you are not implying that being sued proves guilt in spite of what the court later decides.

Got that bunky?

AND I DEFY YOU TO FACTUALLY AND LOGICALLY DISPROVE ONE ITEM FROM THE LINK I PROVIDED.

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/122708...racism-history
    This link is gish gallop in its purest form, and the existence of the gish gallop list is not proof that anything contained in it is true. Every item on the gish gallop list is either a dismissed case, allegation, or accusation, and every single item on your gish gallop list has been covered on this very thread. If you can find a single item on your gish gallop list that is something more than an accusation, allegation, or dismissed case, [b]isolate[/] it and present it here.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

4. #1324 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Evmetro: “DUI traffic deaths in Peoria are increasing. Prove me wrong. But you have to exclude all incidents involving vehicles.” That’s his MO

A willfully ignorant moron.
    How ironical. I was just trying to determine if your logic equation was a formal or informal fallacy.

5. #1325 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

He took up with the party of racists, exploited that.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. #1326 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    He took up with the party of racists, exploited that.
    I know you are a lefty and all, but I have come to see you as being a little more objective and civilized than the rest of them. I also believe that you are objective enough to be able to see the difference between actual evidence and what lefties have been posting on this thread, and I certainly believe you have more to offer than what you have just posted. I will assume that this post of yours is just political humor.

7. #1327 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,287 Times in 10,486 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,908 Times in 4,224 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    How ironical. I was just trying to determine if your logic equation was a formal or informal fallacy.
    Neither, dumbfuck. It was an example of your juvenile tactics.

Your lack of self-awareness is well known to the forum.

8. #1328 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Neither, dumbfuck. It was an example of your juvenile tactics.
    Actually, it was you who presented the fallacy in question.

9. #1329 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Evmetro,

I know you are a lefty and all, but I have come to see you as being a little more objective and civilized than the rest of them. I also believe that you are objective enough to be able to see the difference between actual evidence and what lefties have been posting on this thread, and I certainly believe you have more to offer than what you have just posted. I will assume that this post of yours is just political humor.
    It was a 'drive by' post. Not much more serious than my post about him pardoning a white turkey.

I wrote this thread off a long time ago after I gave strong evidence of Trump's racism and you found a way to blow it off, just as you have done for virtually everybody who came to this thread with similar evidence. That's fine, I get your gig. You have convinced yourself that Trump is not a racist and this thread is a way for you to enforce your beliefs by discounting anything anyone else says to the contrary. Hey, if that works for you, then you're not going to listen to anything that challenges that. Other people have similar threads going where they are convinced Trump never lied. I think they are only trying to convince themselves because something doesn't feel quite right about their beliefs. That's what I see you doing here.

Most of my positions do fall on the left but not all. I do try to consider all views when formulating my own. I do not take positions just because that's what the party wants. I am not a member of any party. I also am not above using a bit of semantic trickery to enhance my point. In this case I referred to one of the major political parties as 'the party of racists.' Of course, there is no ambiguity there. Everybody knows which party I am talking about. And there is a reason for that.

Not that I believe all Republicans are racists. I do not. But I do believe that: a) if someone is a racist, and b) they are going to align with one of the major parties, that c) they are most likely going to pick the Republican party. This would make the Republican party the party of racists, but it doesn't say that all Republicans are racist. If Republicans are uneasy with such a moniker, they need to stop exploiting racists for the racist vote.

It is sad that Trump could not get elected without the racist vote, and even sadder that he is willing to exploit that. Since he has done so, and he has become the face of the Republican party, then it is a reasonable statement to call that party the party of racists. If Republicans do not want that association, they need to take a stand against the President. I have a lot more respect for Republicans who stand against Trump than those who support him. Guilt by association. I strongly disagree with Trump, I disapprove of his performance, and I believe the Republican party has severely damaged it's reputation by falling in line behind the President.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 11-24-2018 at 09:44 AM.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. #1330 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Hello Evmetro,

It was a 'drive by' post. Not much more serious than my post about him pardoning a white turkey.

I wrote this thread off a long time ago after I gave strong evidence of Trump's racism and you found a way to blow it off, just as you have done for virtually everybody who came to this thread with similar evidence. That's fine, I get your gig. You have convinced yourself that Trump is not a racist and this thread is a way for you to enforce your beliefs by discounting anything anyone else says to the contrary. Hey, if that works for you, then you're not going to listen to anything that challenges that. Other people have similar threads going where they are convinced Trump never lied. I think they are only trying to convince themselves because something doesn't feel quite right about their beliefs. That's what I see you doing here.

Most of my positions do fall on the left but not all. I do try to consider all views when formulating my own. I do not take positions just because that's what the party wants. I am not a member of any party. I also am not above using a bit of semantic trickery to enhance my point. In this case I referred to one of the major political parties as 'the party of racists.' Of course, there is no ambiguity there. Everybody knows which party I am talking about. And there is a reason for that.

Not that I believe all Republicans are racists. I do not. But I do believe that: a) if someone is a racist, and b) they are going to align with one of the major parties, that c) they are most likely going to pick the Republican party. This would make the Republican party the party of racists, but it doesn't say that all Republicans are racist. If Republicans are uneasy with such a moniker, they need to stop exploiting racists for the racist vote.

It is sad that Trump could not get elected without the racist vote, and even sadder that he is willing to exploit that. Since he has done so, and he has become the face of the Republican party, then it is a reasonable statement to call that party the party of racists. If Republicans do not want that association, they need to take a stand against the President. I have a lot more respect for Republicans who stand against Trump than those who support him. Guilt by association. I strongly disagree with Trump, I disapprove of his performance, and I believe the Republican party has severely damaged it's reputation by falling in line behind the President.
    To Trump's supporters racism is a good and desirable trait. One of them, CFM, even outright admits it, while the others know it but deny it. Trump's popularity is nothing more complicated than encouraging his supporters to blame minorities for all the ills that Americans are suffering. That is racism defined!

It's such an obvious evil that it's a wonder it hasn't been outlawed. It's a hate crime.

It's also a carbon copy of Hitler's method of using the Jews as the minority for the German people to hate and to blame for the same situation in Germany as is now evident in the US. The middle class is being eliminated and the people are now becoming the poor. The rest of the world needs to fear what this could lead to in America. Especially as it relates to China's position of having the ability to starve America's workers with doing it much more cost effectively.

Trump's promotion of 'China hating' is going to increase. The American people will be made ready for war. Trump needs to be eliminated soon!
    Last edited by montgomery; 11-24-2018 at 12:46 PM.

11. #1331 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Evmetro,

Then I was able to properly interpret it. This is cool, a lefty and a righty communicating properly.

I wrote this thread off a long time ago after I gave strong evidence of Trump's racism and you found a way to blow it off, just as you have done for virtually everybody who came to this thread with similar evidence. That's fine, I get your gig.
    I suspect that we may be able to communicate and debate whichever item you had presented as evidence, since you seem to be a little more objective than most lefties, and you also seem to be able to communicate without having to use uncivilized language without having to bite and pull hair. Perhaps if you re present whichever item you believe is actual evidence, we can discuss and debate it in a civilized and objective way. We would simply need a single item that is isolated from any gish gallop lists, and an explanation of how it is more than an allegation, accusation, or dismissed case. Once you present your item, I will agree to not shoot it down on the spot, but instead, we will discuss it.

You have convinced yourself that Trump is not a racist and this thread is a way for you to enforce your beliefs by discounting anything anyone else says to the contrary. Hey, if that works for you, then you're not going to listen to anything that challenges that. Other people have similar threads going where they are convinced Trump never lied. I think they are only trying to convince themselves because something doesn't feel quite right about their beliefs. That's what I see you doing here.
    This goes off into partisan speculation, so it is not really all that helpful in isolating and debating the item that you feel is the actual evidence. It is not relevant if I think Trump is a racist or not, or what anybody else believes. What is needed in order to secure a victory in this thread, is actual evidence that is not an allegation, dismissed case, or accusation.

I am somewhat aware of your political stance, and I respect that you are able to remain civilized. Even better yet, I respect that there seems to be a little independent streak in you that allows you to function outside of the rigid dogma of the left. What I can never seem to find are people who can step outside of their respective side of the war long enough to debate something objectively. I suspect that you may have this ability that is especially hard to find in lefties.

This is a lot of partisan agenda, which would be fun to debate and discuss in various threads. Let's see if we can narrow down and debate a single submission of racism evidence first though.

12. #1332 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    As I said, you have proof given to you and you simply deny it. That game is old. You are wrong and cheating to protect Trump, a lifetime bigot, and a hater. Perhaps you actually think you are convincing. You are not. This is how you play and it is childish, and dishonest. I understand you have mastered saying NO and think it is profound. Nope, wrong still.
    Your response to post 1318 is one of your better posts

13. #1333 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Evmetro,

Then I was able to properly interpret it. This is cool, a lefty and a righty communicating properly.
    It's all I came here for.

I suspect that we may be able to communicate and debate whichever item you had presented as evidence, since you seem to be a little more objective than most lefties, and you also seem to be able to communicate without having to use uncivilized language without having to bite and pull hair. Perhaps if you re present whichever item you believe is actual evidence, we can discuss and debate it in a civilized and objective way. We would simply need a single item that is isolated from any gish gallop lists, and an explanation of how it is more than an allegation, accusation, or dismissed case. Once you present your item, I will agree to not shoot it down on the spot, but instead, we will discuss it.
    LOL! There's no point. It has already been presented and blown off by you.

This goes off into partisan speculation, so it is not really all that helpful in isolating and debating the item that you feel is the actual evidence. It is not relevant if I think Trump is a racist or not, or what anybody else believes. What is needed in order to secure a victory in this thread, is actual evidence that is not an allegation, dismissed case, or accusation.
    Preconditions are not an open debate.

I am somewhat aware of your political stance, and I respect that you are able to remain civilized. Even better yet, I respect that there seems to be a little independent streak in you that allows you to function outside of the rigid dogma of the left. What I can never seem to find are people who can step outside of their respective side of the war long enough to debate something objectively. I suspect that you may have this ability that is especially hard to find in lefties.
    Pretty hard to find anywhere.

This is a lot of partisan agenda, which would be fun to debate and discuss in various threads. Let's see if we can narrow down and debate a single submission of racism evidence first though.
    Tell ya what. Instead of going around the same old circles, let's try a new tack. President Trump has clearly taken political advantage of racism. That makes him a racist by association. Anyone who is willing to encourage and capitalize politically on racism is also a racist.

14. #1334 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Evmetro,

It's all I came here for.

LOL! There's no point. It has already been presented and blown off by you.

Preconditions are not an open debate.

Pretty hard to find anywhere.

Tell ya what. Instead of going around the same old circles, let's try a new tack. President Trump has clearly taken political advantage of racism. That makes him a racist by association. Anyone who is willing to encourage and capitalize politically on racism is also a racist.
    I am a little disappointed to see you completely surrender like this, but I understand. There have been 1335 post on this thread, and not one lefty has been able to isolate a single shred of evidence from the internet or any gish gallop list and present it here with an explanation as to why it is more than an allegation, dismissed case, or accusation. 1335 post of lefties failing to do this would look pretty intimidating if one were wanting to accomplish this task. You are probably wise to throw up the smokescreen like this, and get away from any expectation to do what no lefty has been able to do in 1335 posts. Throw some blame out there to justify why you can't be part of this, and remember that rigid lefty dogma will forbid you to admit that you cannot.

15. #1335 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

So have we "proven" Don isn't "racist" yet?