Thread: Trump is not a racist

1. #1186 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    ...Donald Trump not only feels he is superior to other races other than his own...
    Please post a link to evidence of this. Not allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, or gish gallup lists.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. #1187 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You mean Raphaels? Just rude and defectionry. Are you aware that Obama is black? Trump just insulted another black reporter today. Trump was on Obamas birth certificate for 5 years. You don't just wave that away with one press conference.
    I certainly hope that you are not implying that one cannot insult individual people of other races without it being considered an attack on an entire race.

3. #1188 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Please post a link to evidence of this. Not allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, or gish gallup lists.
    Dude, your opinion of Donald Trump has been duly noted. But, I don't agree with you.

And, arguing with someone who has already made up their mind about something is like arguing for arguing sake or more like arguing with a fence post or something.

So, sorry, I won't join you in a pissing contest!

I've known all about Donald Trump- more than I ever wanted to know- starting 35 years ago, and my opinion of him has been one of culmination over the entire span of time.

He has made so many racial comments over his lifetime for me to have formed my opinions of him long ago.

And let me tell you this, YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DEFEND DONALD TRUMP IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE TO CHANGE MY OPINION!

Donald Trump is the epitome of a racist!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-10-2018), Guno צְבִי (11-10-2018), kudzu (11-10-2018)

5. #1189 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,640 Times in 4,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

The link you posted is gish gallup. The case you referred to was dismissed:

Please post some actual evidence that Trump is a racist, but do not waste my time posting allegations, accusations, or dismissed cases. The gish gallup link you posted was nothing but allegations, accusations, and dismissed cases. If you think any one of the gish gallup items in that gish gallup list is actual evidence, isolate it from the list and post it here with a brief explanation of why it really is evidence.
    Pay attention: what you posted STILL does not change the FACT that a settlement is NOT exoneration! It means, "here, take this money and go away so I don't have to be publicly examined or admit any wrong doing." If Trump and his RICH buddies had nothing to hide, then why pay someone off?

Trump responded to Clinton by emphasizing that the case was settled with no admission of guilt.

"Yes, when I was very young, I went into my father's company — had a real estate company in Brooklyn and Queens," Trump said. "And we, along with many, many other companies throughout the country — it was a federal lawsuit — were sued. We settled the suit with zero, with no admission of guilt."
    https://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/49595...imination-case

Got that bunky?

AND I DEFY YOU TO FACTUALLY AND LOGICALLY DISPROVE ONE ITEM FROM THE LINK I PROVIDED.

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/122708...racism-history
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Adolf_Twitler (11-09-2018), christiefan915 (11-10-2018)

7. #1190 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I seriously think that Donald Trump and many of his yip yaps do not even know the true definition of what a racist or what racism is!

They've been racists all their lives, and don't even know it! LOL!

Well actually, it's rather pathetic! And it's pretty ignorant as well! No excuse for it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Fentoine Lum (11-14-2018)

9. #1191 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Trump only insulted 3 black women reporters this week. https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/a...ters-this-week What a dick he is.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

kudzu (11-10-2018)

11. #1192 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dude, your opinion of Donald Trump has been duly noted. But, I don't agree with you.

And, arguing with someone who has already made up their mind about something is like arguing for arguing sake or more like arguing with a fence post or something.

I've known all about Donald Trump- more than I ever wanted to know- starting 35 years ago, and my opinion of him has been one of culmination over the entire span of time.

He has made so many racial comments over his lifetime for me to have formed my opinions of him long ago.

And let me tell you this, YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DEFEND DONALD TRUMP IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE TO CHANGE MY OPINION!

Same here I knew of donald when he was delivering newspapers to my aunts apartment in Jamaica NY in the 1950's , fred trump got him the job as the only news delivery boy in fred's buildings , I have watched as he became a part of daddy's business throughout the years, it was no secret that they were racists and refused to rent to minorities or sell to them, it did catch up to them though,people in NYC are well aware of trump's history, the flyover country yokels not at all

For the long followers of Trump’s career, however, none of these incendiary remarks are especially surprising. Trump has a long record as a provocateur on matters of race and ethnicity.

It starts in 1973, when the United States Department of Justice went to court with a discrimination complaint against the Trump family business, which rented apartments across Brooklyn and Queens. Coming from the administration of Richard Nixon, who was hardly a civil rights agitator, the complaint was based on an investigation that found four different Trump employees confirming that applicants for leases were screened by race. One rental agent said Trump’s father had told him not to rent to blacks and that he actually wanted to reduce the number of African Americans in his buildings. Three doormen said they had been instructed to deflect blacks who came to Trump buildings to apply for apartments.

http://fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald...racism-quotes/
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-10-2018), kudzu (11-10-2018)

13. #1193 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    If Trump and his RICH buddies had nothing to hide, then why pay someone off?
    unfortunately for your argument, nobody in that case got paid off.....the government dropped the case in exchange for a promise the company would never violate the law....

14. #1194 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

He's also very stupid.

In today’s Le Monde: When Trump received the leaders of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, he began by blaming them for the war in Yugoslavia. It took them a few moments to realise he’d mixed up the Balkans and the Baltics.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-10-2018)

16. #1195 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Pay attention: what you posted STILL does not change the FACT that a settlement is NOT exoneration! It means, "here, take this money and go away so I don't have to be publicly examined or admit any wrong doing." If Trump and his RICH buddies had nothing to hide, then why pay someone off?

Trump responded to Clinton by emphasizing that the case was settled with no admission of guilt.

"Yes, when I was very young, I went into my father's company — had a real estate company in Brooklyn and Queens," Trump said. "And we, along with many, many other companies throughout the country — it was a federal lawsuit — were sued. We settled the suit with zero, with no admission of guilt."
    https://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/49595...imination-case

Got that bunky?

AND I DEFY YOU TO FACTUALLY AND LOGICALLY DISPROVE ONE ITEM FROM THE LINK I PROVIDED.

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/122708...racism-history
    That case was dismissed. Please post some evidence of racism, not dismissed cases, allegations, accusations, or gish gallop lists.

17. #1196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

That case was dismissed. Please post some evidence of racism, not dismissed cases, allegations, accusations, or gish gallop lists.
    White supremacist racists don't consider themselves racist, you know that, don't you now.

18. #1197 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump only insulted 3 black women reporters this week. https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/a...ters-this-week What a dick he is.
    Do you have some evidence of racism to post? If you claim he is a racist because he insulted 3 black reporters, you will need to show how these 3 attacks were the only 3 this week, and then you will need to demonstrate how the attacks were because of race and not lack of merit.

19. #1198 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    White supremacist racists don't consider themselves racist, you know that, don't you now.
    What you wouldn't do to for some actual evidence of racism to post here. 1200 posts, all because lefties can't post anything besides accusations, allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop lists, and general derailments like what you just posted.

20. #1199 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I seriously think that Donald Trump and many of his yip yaps do not even know the true definition of what a racist or what racism is!

They've been racists all their lives, and don't even know it! LOL!

Well actually, it's rather pathetic! And it's pretty ignorant as well! No excuse for it!
    What you wouldn't do to for some actual evidence of racism to post here. 1200 posts, all because lefties can't post anything besides accusations, allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop lists, and general derailments like what you just posted.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (11-14-2018)

22. #1200 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, What was I thinking making excuses for you assholes by trying to use ignorance as an excuse!

But, ignorance is no excuse now is it? So, let's just tell it like it really is- you trumptards are just assholes! Plain and simple! And no excuse for that either!