2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    the taco bowl picture alone is bald face racism asshole
    It is not racist to eat taco bowls. If you think it is, you need to identify which race Trump feels is inferior to his own. Please elaborate on how enjoying a certain kind of food is proves that he feels that a certain race is inferior to his own.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

this guy is a total loser of a poster.

the OP cant debate his way out of a trash can
    We are not engaged in debate yet. From what I can see, you are chicken shit to debate, and are covering up by evading debate. If you are interested in debating the topic, you will need to admit that the left does in fact have a notion that Trump is a racist, and then show some support for this notion. If you evade admitting that the left has this notion, then you are in a self evident losing position. The easiest escape for lefties is to deviate from the lefty collective and express doubt that Trump is a racist, but you would still have to acknowledge that the left does have a notion that can't be substantiated.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Combover View Post
    Trump's not racist, but, please don't assign Mexican judges to his civil cases.
    What do Mexican judges or the weather in China have to do with Trump being a racist or not? Are you not able to admit that there is no evidence of Trump being a racist without having to add some kind of distraction to draw attention away from the truth?

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    JPP liberals have been challenged on this before and have either ignored the question or have ran from it.
    You will never get a logical response from any of them.
    You are correct so far. It is indisputable that the general consensus of the left is that Trump is a racist, yet the lefties are all evading this flawed notion. None of them have been able to come out and admit that the flawed notion exists on the left, and none of them have been able to substantiate the flawed notion. When you combine these two things, it exposes a flawed political position, which is why they must evade. They do not realize that it is self evident that evading is a cowardly way of admitting that the dogma of their ideology is flawed.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post

Trump and father have a history of racism,
    My opening post did not specify Trump or his father, it only specified Trump. I hereby clarify President Trump, and not his father. Either way though, you have declared that President Trump "has a history of racism." Do you have any evidence of this? I saw all the propaganda and allegations that you posted, but do you have any evidence?

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    My opening post did not specify Trump or his father, it only specified Trump. I hereby clarify President Trump, and not his father. Either way though, you have declared that President Trump "has a history of racism." Do you have any evidence of this? I saw all the propaganda and allegations that you posted, but do you have any evidence?
    You avoid the suit that was brought against the Orange Clown and Daddy. I referenced the settlement.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    You avoid the suit that was brought against the Orange Clown and Daddy. I referenced the settlement.
    What legal decision was made?

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Arguing whether Trump is a racist is actually beside the point, we can't get into his being and check the racist block. He like people who exhibit racist tendencies always have some excuse or rationale. The more serious thing about Trump is the man is a habitual liar and appears often the buffoon. And he smiles while being stupid. He has dead men alive and some seeing things they couldn't see. What sort of person is this? If your wife husband children relatives friends acquaintances talked the way he does you'd surely wonder, or be sad you raised fools and your friends are fools reflecting on you too as another fool. Is America truly this dumb today? When I read the right wing posts I have to conclude, yes, a large segment of America has allowed stupidly, a stupidity that serves certain interests to cloud their thinking and their voting. http://thenewpress.com/books/strangers-their-own-land

http://lithub.com/calling-a-lie-a-li...ps-presidency/

I may have already posted info below.

Trump and father have a history of racism, I'm not sure why that is a concern though, lots of Americans are racists. People should be concerned with just how ignorant Trump is, that is the scary part. Being a racist is kinda common and today more sophisticated in that it is pretend rational.

http://fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald...racism-quotes/

https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/...-economy-study

"A unique challenge posed to free expression by President Trump is his propensity to lie. President Trump’s tendency to make statements that are verifiably false has been well-documented in the press. Both The Toronto Star and The Washington Post keep running tallies of the President’s falsehoods; as of April 26 the Star had counted 212 “bald-faced lies, exaggerations and deceptions the President of the United States of America has said, so far,” and The Post had listed 414 “false or misleading claims.” He lies so much that it has spurred efforts to create a more precise terminology to refer to the variety of falsehoods he utters—“untruths,” “debunked claims,” “claims with no evidence,” “unverified claims,” and plain old lies." http://lithub.com/calling-a-lie-a-li...ps-presidency/

Read his book. "Donald Trump's ignorance is becoming more evident with each passing day" David Cay Johnston

"While these facts might seem unrelated, each points to a fundamental truth about Trump that I have been trying to get people to understand since he announced his latest presidential campaign in June 2015: Trump doesn’t know anything." https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ent-by-the-day
    And what are these "racist tendencies" that he's exhibiting??
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the taco bowl picture alone is bald face racism asshole
    WHY??

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are correct so far. It is indisputable that the general consensus of the left is that Trump is a racist, yet the lefties are all evading this flawed notion. None of them have been able to come out and admit that the flawed notion exists on the left, and none of them have been able to substantiate the flawed notion. When you combine these two things, it exposes a flawed political position, which is why they must evade. They do not realize that it is self evident that evading is a cowardly way of admitting that the dogma of their ideology is flawed.
    I'm still trying to figure out if they're being obtuse or are just willingly naïve.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out if they're being obtuse or are just willingly naïve.
    Every lefty on this thread has defended the notion that Trump is a racist, and it is demonstrated by the way they evade admitting that the notion of Trump being a racist exists or that it is flawed. They know good and well that this flawed lefty notion exists, and that there is no evidence to support it. When they post anything besides substantiating evidence or admitting that the notion exists and is flawed, they are automatically defending the flawed notion. Every time one of them evades, they do more damage to the credibility of the lefty ideology.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    Trump isn't a racist and every rational man here knows it.
    but there are so few of us.......

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.
    Well, I doubt I will be buddies with leftist's anytime soon. Racism is a false paradigm narrated by Zionist Jews who are historically provable to be the biggest racists on the planet. The argument in and of itself is just another phony Globalist topic to keep the goy masses at each others throats while the workers of dirty deeds continue their program of Global control with minimum interference. Historically speaking, all races are racist in that they will work to benefit their own kind on just about any topic under the sun. Promotion of one's own race is a matter of provable historical fact; the problem begins when one race attempts to suppress, oppress, or other wise engage in activity's that will likely result in the eventual extermination of other races by policy or law. In other words, the majority race in each nation rules the day. All races have a right to promote themselves within the confines of their own nations. They do not have a right to subjugate the rest of the races to the point of extermination; which is the expressed policy of the Satanic Talmud of the Jews. Your assertion that Trump is not a racist in and of himself may very well be true. The problem with Trump is that not only does he do business with those who are, he has signified his approval by marriage connection, to the most brutal and racist people on earth.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

What legal decision was made?
    Asked and answered.