Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1971

Thread: Trump is not a racist

1. #1036 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

they all seem to share a failure to distinguish something........mostly truth.....

2. #1037 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    That whites are not the blacks biggest problem. From racism, to job suppression, to lynching. You make what the whites have done to blacks over the years into a math problem? Think about the psychological damage. Think about financial and educational opportunities denied.
    Hmmm.... Black unemployment at an all time low , affirmative action and and and ......

BTW .... Have been to any lynchings lately ?

3. #1038 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    Hmmm.... Black unemployment at an all time low , affirmative action and and and ......

Oh, lately. When did we decide the past history of slavery and hate should be erased and a clean slate started? The black experience in America is far different than the history of whites. Black and white unemployment is low because the Obama economy has not been ruined by Trump yet.
    But once Daffy's tariffs bring it down and America tightens its' belt, blacks will be the first notch.

4. #1039 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    That's one. What's the missing link? You might remember that I believe in evolution, but when it becomes a fact, we will know.
    "Sir Attenborough".

5. #1040 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    apart from being ignorant of legal proceedings, I think that Nordnerd's biggest problem is that he cannot distinguish between allegations and proof in the legal system........
    My problem;em is I have been familiar with what consent decrees are and what they are designed to do. You on the other hand, enter every conversation with no knowledge base whatsoever. You make silly noises and flee. I gave you the info and you styill acnnot process it. Trump fought with the government for years before his lawyers,including Cohn, accepted the consent decree. here you go again. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consent_decree It is a legal process.

6. #1041 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

My problem;em is I have been familiar with what consent decrees are and what they are designed to do. You on the other hand, enter every conversation with no knowledge base whatsoever. You make silly noises and flee. I gave you the info and you styill acnnot process it. Trump fought with the government for years before his lawyers,including Cohn, accepted the consent decree. here you go again. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consent_decree It is a legal process.
    dude.......I am a lawyer who has handled civil rights cases.....you are a putz who has trouble pissing in a toilet.......

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (07-15-2018), USFREEDOM911 (07-15-2018)

8. #1042 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post

And shootings of innocent and/or unarmed black men is up. Then there's this https://www.naacp.org/latest/naacp-s...trumps-racism/

As for unemployment: https://thinkprogress.org/trump-addr...-3fba86ed6655/

And what about affirmative action? Elucidate, please.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

9. #1043 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Lefties don't think about how their posts look. Kinda like when dogs shit on a porch or lawn.
    the Post Modern Fool babbles inconsistencies, contradictions and convoluted logic...which is why I have him on IA. YOU proudly display willful ignorance and intellectual impotence. What you previously posted is probably the dumbest thing I've read so far this year. So you repeat your erroneous conclusion while admitting you just ignore fact based information that will contradict you.

Say goodnight Gracie.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

10. #1044 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh, lately. When did we decide the past history of slavery and hate should be erased and a clean slate started? The black experience in America is far different than the history of whites. Black and white unemployment is low because the Obama economy has not been ruined by Trump yet.
    But once Daffy's tariffs bring it down and America tightens its' belt, blacks will be the first notch.
    Anybody could have fixed anything with $10 trillion ......

11. #1045 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    And shootings of innocent and/or unarmed black men is up. Then there's this https://www.naacp.org/latest/naacp-s...trumps-racism/

As for unemployment: https://thinkprogress.org/trump-addr...-3fba86ed6655/

And what about affirmative action? Elucidate, please.
    "Elucidate " .... LOL ! You sooooo ssssmmmmaaaarrrrtttt ! LOL !

Well my white daughter didn't get into the first college of her choice because of affirmative action.

But , hey it's life as we know it .

12. #1046 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

dude.......I am a lawyer who has handled civil rights cases.....you are a putz who has trouble pissing in a toilet.......
    You have to be lying or you are the dumbest lawyer in history.

13. #1047 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sorry dude .... He's WAY smarter than you ....

Not that that's really hard .

14. #1048 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

there is so little in life you understand.....did you actually graduate from high school......

15. #1049 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Those are indeed evidence, whether they prove racism or not. Some things must be accepted without actual proof.
    Sure, evidence can be false or wrong and still be evidence, but I was very specific in my opening post that the type of evidence I was looking for would prove Trump is a racist. "Just accepting" that Trump is a racist is nowhere even close to what the opening post asks for.

For instance, I accept that some posters here are going to be so rude as to be unpleasant to talk to, so they are placed on Ignore. I can't prove rudeness. It is a matter of perception. Just as racism is.
    This has some merit. Nobody can really know for sure what is in another's heart.

There is no crime in racism. But we do define it as a crime when actions are taken which violate the civil rights of another. While it is impossible to absolutely prove that civil rights have been violated, it can be shown in court in a convincingly enough manner that jurors agree beyond a reasonable doubt. When that occurs, it is deemed 'proven.' The 'proof' is not absolute. It is a matter of conjecture. In the course of such proof items of evidence are presented. None of which alone need be proof, but the compilation of them all might actually constitute it for legal purpose. No judge will allow a legal team to argue that since a presented item is not proof on it's own that it cannot be presented. No judge is going to entertain a semantic argument of what 'evidence' is. Your approach would be summarily disallowed in court. Rather, the word evidence is accepted as meaning what most people believe it means, and the argument boils down to whether or not evidence as acceptable to the court. There might be some evidence which is not deemed acceptable to the court, and is disallowed. But there is never a judgement that such evidence is not 'actual evidence.'
    I am aware that evidence is evidence, regardless of it is legitimate or not. The kind of evidence that I requested in the opening post is very specific, and it excludes allegations, accusations, and dismissed cases. I asked specifically for evidence that proves Trump is a racist. I get what you are saying about "compilation of them" (multiple non proven items) adding up to something, but this works both ways. if there is a long history of non proven items, it can just as easily suggest innocence as it suggests guilt.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

16. #1050 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then have someone explain the consent decree and take the time to read it. That is what Trump, agreed to. It is written in the decree. Hell, if you are ,you know that is much of what consent decrees were designed for.