Thread: Trump is not a racist

1. #991 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    PoliTalker wrote: We have strong evidence of evolution. The theory of evolution is essentially accepted as fact by most, and there is very strong evidence of evolution, but it is not considered proven. Many refuse to accept the evidence, just as you refuse to accept the Trump is a racist.

Evolution is called a theory because it is a theory. The number of people who accept it as fact does not matter. You have contradicted your argument by saying that Trump is a racist because a lot of people believe he is.
    Theory vs. Scientific Theory

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

2. #992 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Theory vs. Scientific Theory

What Is a Scientific Theory?

https://www.livescience.com/21491-wh...of-theory.html
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

3. #993 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    He paid a ton to run the advertisements and later took that to court saying it was too big a burden. So as usual, you are wrong, wrong, wrong. But you still believe.
    lol.....no.....its one simple logo added to advertisements you already run to find tenants........

4. #994 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    I find it funny That the kolobian church practiced outward racism they claimed was ordered in the book of kolob, fast forward to 1978 when they were feeling the heat about their racism, low and behold at the same time they got a revelation from their moo men god to change!!

And now we have a kolobian like you defending trumps racism as not racist
    I find it funny you seem to think I am morman.....at least it confirms how out of touch you are with reality......

5. #995 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It was fucking not dismissed. It was a consent decree. Are you familiar with the word consent? DTro you know this is doing everything that a guilty plea or a guilty verdict would do, without admitting it in public.; Do you think a consent decree is innocence.? Do people enter them for sport? you actually show ignorance at an amazing level. I can see why you like trump.,
    no child.....the settlement agreement specifically says the case is dismissed.......do I think a consent "decree" is innocence?.......yes, when there isn't a fine involved........shucks the last case I handled the client was charged with age discrimination for advertising a $2500 a week lakefront cottage and turning down renters under age 24.......the settlement fined my client $1000........Trump didn't even to pay that much.......

6. #996 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

guno, you are a self-loathing racist who wants white people dead.
    Last edited by Controlled Opposition; 07-14-2018 at 07:01 AM.

7. The Following User Groans At Controlled Opposition For This Awful Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-14-2018)

8. #997 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by athemists View Post
    obviously that eliminates the belief that human beings evolved from algae........

9. #998 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    no child.....the settlement agreement specifically says the case is dismissed.......do I think a consent "decree" is innocence?.......yes, when there isn't a fine involved........shucks the last case I handled the client was charged with age discrimination for advertising a $2500 a week lakefront cottage and turning down renters under age 24.......the settlement fined my client $1000........Trump didn't even to pay that much.......
    Trump sued after that deal cliaming the cost of advertisements was a heavy financial burden that he could not afford. You are on a streak of wrong. Or just another Trumplestilskin who will accept nothing abbout Trump that is not positive. he is your messiah.,

10. #999 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

obviously that eliminates the belief that human beings evolved from algae........
    In your case, never evolved .

11. #1000 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Controlled Opposition,

PoliTalker wrote: We have strong evidence of evolution. The theory of evolution is essentially accepted as fact by most, and there is very strong evidence of evolution, but it is not considered proven. Many refuse to accept the evidence, just as you refuse to accept the Trump is a racist.

Evolution is called a theory because it is a theory. The number of people who accept it as fact does not matter. You have contradicted your argument by saying that Trump is a racist because a lot of people believe he is.
    Most people understand evolution is the reason for the wide variation of life. Some don't. That's OK. You are entitled to believe anything you like.

The reason Trump is a racist is not because of how many believe him to be one. It is because of the racist things he has done and said.

The number of people who believe him to be a racist is only a supporting factor in why he might be considered one.

As far as I am concerned, I have already heard all I need to hear to be convinced.

President Trump is totally a racist.

He discriminated against blacks in renting out apartments.
    He fought in court for the right to discriminate against blacks.
    He claimed he could not get a fair judgement from an Hispanic judge.
    He wrongly called Hispanic immigrants rapists, drug dealers, criminals.
    He did nothing for hurricane ravaged Puerto Rico until he was called on the carpet for it.
    He said white supremacists are good people.

Total racist!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. #1001 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

When evolution (which I believe in) is found to be fact, the appropriate experts will begin to call it, "the fact of evolution."
    Sir Attenborough has called it exactly that.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-14-2018)

14. #1002 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

you just don't get it do you.......everyone is prohibited from discriminating.........it like saying Fred got convicted of driving 150 mph in a 25mph zone because all charges were dropped and he had to promise never to drive 150mph..........

no......he got the case dismissed.......sorry that confuses you.......its a legal term that means dismissed........
    What does the legal term “consent decree” mean?

15. #1003 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump sued after that deal cliaming the cost of advertisements was a heavy financial burden that he could not afford. You are on a streak of wrong. Or just another Trumplestilskin who will accept nothing abbout Trump that is not positive. he is your messiah.,
    I'm sorry.....I have proven you wrong so many times I can't keep track......the next time you make this claim just remember you're a mindless fool and know nothing about the topic.......it will save me the trouble of having to prove it again......

16. #1004 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

In your case, never evolved .
    you are right.....I was born in Iowa inn 1952.......

17. #1005 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post

Most people understand evolution is the reason for the wide variation of life. Some don't. That's OK. You are entitled to believe anything you like.

The reason Trump is a racist is not because of how many believe him to be one. It is because of the racist things he has done and said.

The number of people who believe him to be a racist is only a supporting factor in why he might be considered one.

As far as I am concerned, I have already heard all I need to hear to be convinced.

President Trump is totally a racist.

He discriminated against blacks in renting out apartments.
    He fought in court for the right to discriminate against blacks.
    He claimed he could not get a fair judgement from an Hispanic judge.
    He wrongly called Hispanic immigrants rapists, drug dealers, criminals.
    He did nothing for hurricane ravaged Puerto Rico until he was called on the carpet for it.
    He said white supremacists are good people.

Total racist!
    Okay. I'm not going to bother with your talking points.