Page 103 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1971

Thread: Trump is not a racist

1. #1531 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,829 Times in 17,261 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

Damn, it quit lying. A consent decree, which emerged from the 1964 Civil Rights Act, was designed to reach an end. They wanted Trumps to quit the rampant discriminatory practices more than they wanted to penalize the Trumpies. So the Trumps did not have to admit guilt, just to halt discrimination. That is how they work. Trump had to implement procedures to end their bigoted practices . They were supervised to make sure they did it. They had to put ads in the paper to advertise their apartments were open to all. Why? Because they were not before.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (03-15-2019)

3. #1532 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Damn, it quit lying. A consent decree, which emerged from the 1964 Civil Rights Act, was designed to reach an end. They wanted Trumps to quit the rampant discriminatory practices more than they wanted to penalize the Trumpies. So the Trumps did not have to admit guilt, just to halt discrimination. That is how they work. Trump had to implement procedures to end their bigoted practices . They were supervised to make sure they did it. They had to put ads in the paper to advertise their apartments were open to all. Why? Because they were not before.

You mean alleged discriminatory practices. You have to keep in mind that this horseshit was dismissed by a court as nothing more than allegations.

"It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C. Trump and Donald J. Trump is DISMISSED against them in their personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all ALLEGATIONS contained therein, and predating this Order."
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

4. #1533 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No I mean the transgressions that Trumps actually did to force the government to act. They never denied them and accepted the punishment. You are just lying. The Trumps had a long long history of discriminatory policies. There was a long list of complaints and they actually sent blacks and whites to try and rent Trump apartments. No vacancies for minorities and plenty of apartments available for whites. They compliled the proof and the evidence. The Trumps were bigots and never changed. That is the fact.

5. #1534 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No I mean the transgressions that Trumps actually did to force the government to act.
    No, you mean the alleged transgressions

They never denied them and accepted the punishment. You are just lying.
    Dismissed as allegations.

The Trumps had a long long history of discriminatory policies.
    Produce some evidence of this.

There was a long list of complaints and they actually sent blacks and whites to try and rent Trump apartments. No vacancies for minorities and plenty of apartments available for whites.
    Complaints are not evidence of guilt. The court dismissed all of these items as "allegations". They were very specific when they dismissed them as allegations.

They compliled the proof and the evidence.
    Here is the exact wording the court used to describe this so called proof and evidence:

"It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C. Trump and Donald J. Trump is DISMISSED against them in their personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all ALLEGATIONS contained therein, and predating this Order."

The Trumps were bigots and never changed. That is the fact.
    This thread is not about bigotry, it is specifically about racism.

6. #1535 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Stop the fucking lying. Trump was a racist and discriminated against minorities. The whole concept of a consent decree is for the govt. to achieve their ends, which was stopping Trump's racist policies. They are willing to allow the corporation to not be publicly labeled for it, just to stop doing it and pay the penalties.. What the Trumps got was not having to admit their crimes, as long as they promised to stop doing them and pay the fines. The evidence in court was clear about what the Trumps did, Trump had to put ads in the paper saying their buildings were available to all people. Can you figure out why they agreed to that?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (03-15-2019)

8. #1536 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    No, you mean the alleged transgressions

Dismissed as allegations.

Produce some evidence of this.

Complaints are not evidence of guilt. The court dismissed all of these items as "allegations". They were very specific when they dismissed them as allegations.

Here is the exact wording the court used to describe this so called proof and evidence:

This thread is not about bigotry, it is specifically about racism.
    LOL! In other words, Trump, like you, is a racist whore and always has been.

9. #1537 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    LOL! In other words, Trump, like you, is a racist whore and always has been.
    Usually, when I defeat lefties, they let me know that I have been added to their ignore list, and that I am a racist. I see the usual racist accusation, but where is the ignore? Why don't you get me real good by placing me on ignore to teach me a lesson?

10. #1538 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Stop the fucking lying. Trump was a racist and discriminated against minorities. The whole concept of a consent decree is for the govt. to achieve their ends, which was stopping Trump's racist policies. They are willing to allow the corporation to not be publicly labeled for it, just to stop doing it and pay the penalties.. What the Trumps got was not having to admit their crimes, as long as they promised to stop doing them and pay the fines. The evidence in court was clear about what the Trumps did, Trump had to put ads in the paper saying their buildings were available to all people. Can you figure out why they agreed to that?
    If you think you have evidence that Trump is a racist, go ahead and present it. There is no way in hell that dismissed cases will ever be evidence of guilt, so you will need to come up with something stronger than this. Stop for a moment and listen to how ridiculous it sounds to be presenting a dismissed case as evidence of guilt.

The notion that it was some kind of big deal that Trump was required to follow the same fair housing laws as everybody else is racist in itself. Everybody has to follow the same fair housing laws, not just Trump. If you think that it was some kind of big deal that he was required to follow the fair housing laws, you are a racist.

11. #1539 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump was a racist and discriminated against minorities.
    Just so we are clear, it is not me who calls your dismissed case "allegations", it is actually the court that dismissed the case. Everytime you refer to this case, you can only refer to allegations. Everything in the case is nothing but allegations. It is what the court said.

12. #1540 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why did Trump put the ads in the paper and pay the fines? Because he felt like helping the failing New York Times? Why did Trump agree to change his policies and even permit the government to audit, to make sure he was compliant? I guess he loved regulation. Trump was a racist engaged in discriminatory buiness behavior and got caught. It is just that easy.
    Shall we discuss Trump coding policies where the black people who wanted an apartment had a letter put on the application so they would not rent to them. That was confessed by the apartment managers and their workers. How about the door men who were told to tell blacks there were no openings, when there were. But of course, tell the whites to apply. Legion just quit lying.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 03-15-2019 at 10:24 PM.

13. #1541 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why did Trump put the ads in the paper and pay the fines?.
    How much did he pay in fines?

Keep in mind that you are continuing to defend allegations of a dismissed case...

14. #1542 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Usually, when I defeat lefties, they let me know that I have been added to their ignore list, and that I am a racist. I see the usual racist accusation, but where is the ignore? Why don't you get me real good by placing me on ignore to teach me a lesson?
    LOL! Fun to watch you pretend to yourself that you've defeated anyone.

Nice owning you, as usual, princess.

15. #1543 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Anyone see Trumps birth certificate? How about his college or high school transcripts? Trump thought Obama should show his, so Donnie should lead the process by letting his out. I am sure Obama would release his by folowing the leader.

16. #1544 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

If I sued you for not renting to black people, would that be evidence that you are a racist? Are you saying that guilt is determined the moment that somebody is accused of something?

The notion that a person is guilty of something the moment he is sued and solely because he was sued, and before any court proceedings, is not going to work. Get real. Find some fucking evidence that is not accusations, allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda.
    What reason or excuse would you give for a landlord who didn't rent to blacks?

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

17. #1545 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    What reason or excuse would you give for a landlord who didn't rent to blacks?
    I suppose it would depend upon the circumstances. Not everybody has the same financial qualifications.

Since you are asking this question on this thread, I will assume that you feel compelled to try and figure out how to present a case that was in fact dismissed as allegations as if it was evidence of guilt. If you are intending to use any of the allegations that were made against Trump in the case that was dismissed specifically as allegations, you need to keep in mind that just because allegations were made doesn't mean any of those allegations are evidence of guilt. There is not a lot of sense trying to use things that a court has specifically labeled as allegations as evidence.

Since you tend to be a little better equipped than the average lefty, can you explain why on earth lefties do not recognize the significance of a case being dismissed by a court? What goes through a lefty's mind when he reads:

Why would a lefty read this, and then proceed to present any of the allegations that were dismissed as if they were evidence of guilt? Do they really think there is a way to over ride what the court ruled if they just pretend that those things were never dismissed as allegations? Presenting a dismissed case as if it is evidence of guilt is an elephant in the room that we need to get figured out.
    Last edited by Evmetro; 03-16-2019 at 02:32 PM.