Thread: Trump is not a racist

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Trump is not a racist

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Trump isn't a racist and every rational man here knows it.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    I know, but I am targeting lefties.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    I forgot to mention in the opening post that there have been a few lefties in the past who have actually attempted to deny that the general consensus of the left is that he is a racist. There have also been a few lefties who have attempted to remove race from racism.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I forgot to mention in the opening post that there have been a few lefties in the past who have actually attempted to deny that the general consensus of the left is that he is a racist. There have also been a few lefties who have attempted to remove race from racism.
    As I told you before, you wouldn't know a lefty if he jumped up and bit you on the ass. Stop playing the classification game and just argue your ideas.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorate View Post
    Trump's not racist, but, please don't assign Mexican judges to his civil cases.
    Fuckin' beaners

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.
    JPP liberals have been challenged on this before and have either ignored the question or have ran from it.
    You will never get a logical response from any of them.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Wolverine (05-19-2017)

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Arguing whether Trump is a racist is actually beside the point, we can't get into his being and check the racist block. He like people who exhibit racist tendencies always have some excuse or rationale. The more serious thing about Trump is the man is a habitual liar and appears often the buffoon. And he smiles while being stupid. He has dead men alive and some seeing things they couldn't see. What sort of person is this? If your wife husband children relatives friends acquaintances talked the way he does you'd surely wonder, or be sad you raised fools and your friends are fools reflecting on you too as another fool. Is America truly this dumb today? When I read the right wing posts I have to conclude, yes, a large segment of America has allowed stupidly, a stupidity that serves certain interests to cloud their thinking and their voting. http://thenewpress.com/books/strangers-their-own-land

http://lithub.com/calling-a-lie-a-li...ps-presidency/

I may have already posted info below.

Trump and father have a history of racism, I'm not sure why that is a concern though, lots of Americans are racists. People should be concerned with just how ignorant Trump is, that is the scary part. Being a racist is kinda common and today more sophisticated in that it is pretend rational.

http://fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald...racism-quotes/

https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/...-economy-study

"A unique challenge posed to free expression by President Trump is his propensity to lie. President Trump’s tendency to make statements that are verifiably false has been well-documented in the press. Both The Toronto Star and The Washington Post keep running tallies of the President’s falsehoods; as of April 26 the Star had counted 212 “bald-faced lies, exaggerations and deceptions the President of the United States of America has said, so far,” and The Post had listed 414 “false or misleading claims.” He lies so much that it has spurred efforts to create a more precise terminology to refer to the variety of falsehoods he utters—“untruths,” “debunked claims,” “claims with no evidence,” “unverified claims,” and plain old lies." http://lithub.com/calling-a-lie-a-li...ps-presidency/

Read his book. "Donald Trump's ignorance is becoming more evident with each passing day" David Cay Johnston

"While these facts might seem unrelated, each points to a fundamental truth about Trump that I have been trying to get people to understand since he announced his latest presidential campaign in June 2015: Trump doesn’t know anything." https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ent-by-the-day
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

11. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-10-2017)

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Your whole culture is so totally racist that it is unique, as you don't know because you were brought up in it, alkampfer. What do weirdoes like you mean by 'lefties'? Normal civilized people, I suppose.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to iolo For This Post:

evince (05-10-2017)

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-10-2017), iolo (05-10-2017), TTQ64 (05-11-2017)

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    he acted like a racist when he kept blacks out of his buildings
    What legal decision came from these allegations? Please see what the opening post says about lawsuits. Do not post allegations, post the evidence.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

18. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

TTQ64 (05-11-2017)

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

What legal decision came from these allegations? Please see what the opening post says about lawsuits. Do not post allegations, post the evidence.
    Trump Management had to train employees about their obligations under the Fair Housing Act and to launch a two-year marketing program to inform the community about their fair housing practices, including giving a weekly list of vacancies to the New York Urban League Open Housing Center, among other requirements.

When vacancies opened up in buildings where fewer than 10 percent of the tenants were black or Hispanic, the center would then have three days to submit applications from minority clients who wanted those apartments. If qualified, they were to get preference by agreeing to advertise vacancies in newspapers that served the black community. Trump was also required to advertise vacancies in press outlets serving minority communities.

But, of course, we must trust Trump when he says "Believe me, I'm the least racist person on earth."

Do you know when Trump is lying? Actually, almost always. But especially when he says "believe me."
    Last edited by domer76; 05-10-2017 at 08:54 AM.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-10-2017), evince (05-10-2017), TTQ64 (05-11-2017)