Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1039

Thread: Trump is not a racist

  1. #961 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    12,615
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    this
    What about it, racist?

  2. #962 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    12,615
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leonthecat View Post
    It is a simple yes or no question. I have asked you several times now. Each time you have evaded it. Once again you have slipped by, refusing to answer . We all know the true answer . The question was purely rhetorical anyway, you racist scumbag swine.
    EVM has offered to answer your question, dear Brother, albeit with a condition.

    Why not meet him halfway? If he is truly a racist, here is your chance to prove it.

  3. #963 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    18,876
    Thanks
    3,164
    Thanked 4,824 Times in 3,667 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 654 Times in 649 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Those may very well be simple questions, but they have nothing to do with what this thread is about. I will make an exception for you and answer these questions, but on one condition. Post some actual evidence that Trump is a racist, and exclude allegations, dismissed cases, or propaganda. Do this simple thing, and I will answer your thread derailment question.
    ^Can't fix stupid

    "The gun death rate in the US is the lowest in the world. Exclude homicides, suicides, accidental shootings, self-defense, police shootings, and beatings with a gun."


  4. #964 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,827
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 436 Times in 363 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 89 Times in 85 Posts

    Default

    At this point, no lefty has been able to post evidence. Many claim that it has already been posted in this thread, but none can reference it.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  5. #965 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    18,876
    Thanks
    3,164
    Thanked 4,824 Times in 3,667 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 654 Times in 649 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    At this point, no lefty has been able to post evidence. Many claim that it has already been posted in this thread, but none can reference it.
    "The US has the lowest vehicular death rate in the world. First, exclude all vehicles."


  6. #966 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    63,903
    Thanks
    2,540
    Thanked 12,937 Times in 10,837 Posts
    Groans
    1,359
    Groaned 1,851 Times in 1,749 Posts

    Default

    domer loves to waste his time on false claims......

  7. #967 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I think no)

  8. #968 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,633
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 3,704 Times in 2,492 Posts
    Groans
    1,853
    Groaned 662 Times in 626 Posts

    Default

    [QUOTE=Evmetro;2474236]At this point, no lefty has been able to post evidence. Many claim that it has already been posted in this thread, but none can reference it.[/QUO Over and over. You just built a wall ,rejecting off all the facts and evidence. I could give more, but you proved your point. Ypour Trump belief rejects evidence. You would vote for this disaster over and over. It is like arguing with a Christian. Provide the evidence and they reject that is even evidence, based on their faith.

  9. #969 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,827
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 436 Times in 363 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 89 Times in 85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Evmetro,

    I beg to differ.
    No need to beg to differ, since I welcome arguments from my opposition. That is what political forums are for, so thanks for differing.

    Evidence has been presented.
    All that I recall seeing so far are allegations, dismissed cases, and propaganda. If you are convinced that one of these items is in fact evidence, please present it here so we can sift through it. Pick one item that you think qualifies, and we can break that item down to see if it qualifies as evidence. I am open to debate on any item that you present.

    Whether or not you recognize it is one thing.
    Actual evidence should be easy to recognize, but it should not be confused with a potentially plausible path that cannot be substantiated. If you wish to be the lefty who wins this debate, you will need to demonstrate that you can differentiate actual evidence that can be proven from a plausible path that cannot. A plausible path is very tasty if one is looking to satisfy confirmation bias or add hype to political ideology, but it most certainly is not evidence. Be the lefty who can put actual evidence against this, and you will win.

    Trump is a racist.
    Present the evidence.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  10. #970 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    18,876
    Thanks
    3,164
    Thanked 4,824 Times in 3,667 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 654 Times in 649 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    No need to beg to differ, since I welcome arguments from my opposition. That is what political forums are for, so thanks for differing.



    All that I recall seeing so far are allegations, dismissed cases, and propaganda. If you are convinced that one of these items is in fact evidence, please present it here so we can sift through it. Pick one item that you think qualifies, and we can break that item down to see if it qualifies as evidence. I am open to debate on any item that you present.



    Actual evidence should be easy to recognize, but it should not be confused with a potentially plausible path that cannot be substantiated. If you wish to be the lefty who wins this debate, you will need to demonstrate that you can differentiate actual evidence that can be proven from a plausible path that cannot. A plausible path is very tasty if one is looking to satisfy confirmation bias or add hype to political ideology, but it most certainly is not evidence. Be the lefty who can put actual evidence against this, and you will win.



    Present the evidence.
    The US never experienced slavery. Exclude all slaves.


  11. #971 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,827
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 436 Times in 363 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 89 Times in 85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Over and over. You just built a wall ,rejecting off all the facts and evidence. I could give more, but you proved your point. Ypour Trump belief rejects evidence. You would vote for this disaster over and over. It is like arguing with a Christian. Provide the evidence and they reject that is even evidence, based on their faith.
    Please present any evidence that you have that is not just propaganda, allegations, or dismissed cases. If you feel that I have dismissed actual evidence that is not allegations, propaganda, or dismissed cases, please present it. I am quite willing to acknowledge that Trump is a racist if you can present actual evidence that is not dismissed cases, allegations, or propaganda. If all you can do is present non evidence and claim that it is in fact actual evidence, then we will never get anywhere. If you are confident that non evidence that has been presented here is in fact actual evidence, present it with how it is more than just a plausible path that cannot be proven.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  12. #972 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,827
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 436 Times in 363 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 89 Times in 85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    domer loves to waste his time on false claims......
    He is probably a nice guy, but he has nothing to offer in political discussion or debate. I just think of him as a bot that is programmed to detect righties, and then post one of a dozen pre programmed responses.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  13. #973 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,827
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 436 Times in 363 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 89 Times in 85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarylynCobb View Post
    I think no)
    I take it from this clever and profound rhetoric that you are a lefty.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  14. #974 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,827
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 436 Times in 363 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 89 Times in 85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    This is not even Trump. Even if it was, it is only a compilation of stuff that has been removed from its full and proper context. I hope you can do better than this.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  15. #975 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    18,876
    Thanks
    3,164
    Thanked 4,824 Times in 3,667 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 654 Times in 649 Posts

    Default

    Trump is not a liar. Exclude all lies.


Similar Threads

  1. Proof Trump is a racist!
    By Yaya in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2017, 05:43 PM
  2. 47% of Americans think Donald Trump is a racist
    By Jean-Jacques Dessalines in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-16-2016, 12:48 PM
  3. Another racist endorses Trump
    By tsuke in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-14-2016, 08:38 AM
  4. Is Trump racist?
    By Legion Troll in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-27-2016, 03:22 PM
  5. Donald Trump, the Racist!
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 10:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •