Page 111 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1971

Thread: Trump is not a racist

1. #1651 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    You simply reject any and all evidence.
    How would you know if I would do this if no actual evidence has ever been submitted? Notice how you are unable to copy n paste actual evidence here that is not allegations, accusations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda? Until somebody can post more than one of these, then you can not know what I would do if actual evidence was submitted.

You will do it again with Trump using the "go back where you came from" racist bigotry.
    If your intent is to submit "go back where you came from" rhetoric as evidence of racism, you will need to be able to explain how race is the same thing as the geographic "where they came from" reference. Race is not a geographic thing.

This is a statement used by bigots for generations.
    This thread is not about evidence of bigotry, it is about racism.

Trump shows his vile racism over and over and you turn your "brain" into a pretzel looking for ways to mitigate the damage and pretend it isn't , what it is.
    Please post some evidence of this that is not an allegation, accusation, dismissed case, gish gallop, or propaganda. Make sure to remember that racism MUST be about race. Nationality, geographic location and religion are not race.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. #1652 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If lefties actually know of any real evidence that proves Trump a racist, it is the most protected information in the world. Lefties will post everything BUT evidence of Trump's racism, and they will NEVER post a link to this super secret information. If Trump is a racist and lefties know of actual evidence that proves it, then lefties are desperately protecting Trump by refusing to post a shred of evidence that proves he is. Why is it that lefties do not want anybody to know what the real evidence is? Why is the real evidence being shielded with all these allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, and propaganda? Why won't lefties post the evidence?

3. #1653 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    How would you know if I would do this if no actual evidence has ever been submitted? Notice how you are unable to copy n paste actual evidence here that is not allegations, accusations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda? Until somebody can post more than one of these, then you can not know what I would do if actual evidence was submitted.

If your intent is to submit "go back where you came from" rhetoric as evidence of racism, you will need to be able to explain how race is the same thing as the geographic "where they came from" reference. Race is not a geographic thing.

This thread is not about evidence of bigotry, it is about racism.

Please post some evidence of this that is not an allegation, accusation, dismissed case, gish gallop, or propaganda. Make sure to remember that racism MUST be about race. Nationality, geographic location and religion are not race.
    You are a devout Trump cultist. There is no evidence that you can accept. You will deny everything.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

4. #1654 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Leftys have given so many examples of Trump racism that is is even more undeniable than when he was running. The Equal employment Opp.Comm, spells it out so even Evmerto can understand it.
    Examples of prohibited conduct include insults, taunting, or ethnic epithets such as making fun of accents or comments like "GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM"

5. #1655 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Leftys have given so many examples of Trump racism that is is even more undeniable than when he was running. The Equal employment Opp.Comm, spells it out so even Evmerto can understand it.
    Examples of prohibited conduct include insults, taunting, or ethnic epithets such as making fun of accents or comments like "GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM"
    You will not be able to clarify whatever you are talking about with your vague reference, and you certainly won't be able to provide a quote of Trump saying something racist. The first problem you are going to have here, is that no lefty actually knows what exactly Trump really did say, and no lefty knows the correct and full context of his remarks. Lefties only know the soundbites that were engineered and fed to them by the lefty media, which is why lefties cannot properly debate what is going on. If you can provide a quote of what Trump really did say and demonstrate that you see the full and correct context of it, you can then post whatever law you are talking about and point out where exactly it was violated.

6. #1656 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Evmero shouid buy one of these to show his Trump love, https://www.amazon.com/Speak-Monkeys...=fsclp_pl_dp_1

7. #1657 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Another lefty folds up like a lawn chair. Post 1655 doomed him.

8. #1658 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Three years and 1658 posts, and nobody has been able to post a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (07-03-2020)

10. #1659 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Three years and 1658 posts, and nobody has been able to post a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist.
    I haven't gone through this whole thread, but on this page alone, someone brought up Trump's racist tweet about the Squad. So people are presenting evidence, you're just choosing to not see it.

Though personally, I don't think Trump is a racist. I think he just pretends to be.

11. #1660 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I haven't gone through this whole thread, but on this page alone, someone brought up Trump's racist tweet about the Squad. So people are presenting evidence, you're just choosing to not see it.

Though personally, I don't think Trump is a racist. I think he just pretends to be.
    If you think you have evidence that proves Trump is a racist, post exactly what this evidence is, and how it proves he is a racist. Make sure to specify which race Trump believes to be inferior, and how your evidence proves it. I would absolutely love to see the evidence after all these years. So far, all I have seen are allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, propaganda, and claims that evidence has already been posted "somewhere" on this thread.

12. #1661 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you think you have evidence that proves Trump is a racist, post exactly what this evidence is, and how it proves he is a racist. Make sure to specify which race Trump believes to be inferior, and how your evidence proves it. I would absolutely love to see the evidence after all these years.
    Like I already said, I don't think he's racist. I think he pretends to be because his base likes racists.

So far, all I have seen are allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, propaganda, and claims that evidence has already been posted "somewhere" on this thread.
    Post #1654.

13. #1662 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Like I already said, I don't think he's racist. I think he pretends to be because his base likes racists.

Post #1654.
    Are you implying that evidence that proves Trump is a racist can be found in post 1654? Please explain.

14. #1663 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you implying that evidence that proves Trump is a racist can be found in post 1654? Please explain.
    Gonzomin mentioned Trump telling the Squad to "go back to their countries," which is a common trope used against non-white people.
    Trump also said that Somalians cause crime, a Mexican judge shouldn't be trusted, he lied about Arabs celebrating 9/11, he used the "snake story" when talking about immigrants, he retweeted the White Power video, and he pretended he didn't know who David Duke was so he wouldn't have to denounce him.

15. #1664 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

In regard to "send them back", "send her back", or "go back where you came from," being evidence of racism, here is the problem. First, any of the five races accepted by the US Census can be found everywhere. This means that wherever a person is told to return to, it will not be a place where only a certain race comes from. The second problem with using this as evidence of racism is that one would still need to prove that the request for a person to return where they came from was racially motivated and not politically motivated.

16. #1665 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts