Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1971

Thread: Trump is not a racist

1. #1171 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,554 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    He was forced to admit it ... Just to move past it . Like most of the World .
    It was not convincing. It was at a trump hotel opening and he wasn't going to let his birtherism interfere in his free advertising.

2. #1172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Did he? he implied his father was involved in the JFK assassination. He called him Lyin' ted. over and over. Racist or a complete asshole, take your pick.
    Did you think it was racist of Trump to question Ted Cruz about his birth certificate?
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

3. #1173 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    You do know that Obama's Kenyan family say he was born in Kenya .... Right ?
    Complete BS.
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

4. #1174 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yeesh! 79 pages of dreck. Your signature contains the proof. By their "affirmative assumption of responsibility", they admitted guilt and committed to redress things, thus the suit was dismissed. IOW, they admitted to being racists. The rest of the signature merely relates to any possible future suits, not their actual, and admitted, guilt.
    You are clearly one of the voters that he referred to in his statement that he "could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters." A true Trump cultist, as lost to reality as any religious nutcase.
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

5. #1175 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,631 Times in 4,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I asked for evidence of racism, but you posted gish gallup instead. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop

Why would you post allegations, dismissed cases, propaganda, and gish gallop on a thread that is requesting actual evidence?
    WTF are you going on about? this link is totally different from what you posted https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/122708...racism-history of which you just ignore. Also, it should be noted that the quote you refer to was a class action that was SETTLED....meaning that payment was made so long as there was no admission of guilt

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/49595...imination-case
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. #1176 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,631 Times in 4,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

7. #1177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    WTF are you going on about? this link is totally different from what you posted https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/122708...racism-history of which you just ignore. Also, it should be noted that the quote you refer to was a class action that was SETTLED....meaning that payment was made so long as there was no admission of guilt

Corporate cases are often settled that way, The company does not have to admit guilt, they just pay up and they escape the bad press. In this case guilt was accepted and Trump put newspaper ads saying their apartments were open to all. They still weren't. He paid, but lies that the case said he was innocent. That is not true. Daffy is at least a second genreration racist.
    Banks have been doing that the last few years. Pay huge fines and do not admit guilt. The state does it because if the company keeps fighting, it costs a lot of money and legal resources to continue.

8. The Following 2 Users Groan At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

countryboy (10-26-2018), Irish Exit (10-25-2018)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Taichiliberal (10-25-2018)

10. #1178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

The link you posted is gish gallup. The case you referred to was dismissed:
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.
    Please post some actual evidence that Trump is a racist, but do not waste my time posting allegations, accusations, or dismissed cases. The gish gallup link you posted was nothing but allegations, accusations, and dismissed cases. If you think any one of the gish gallup items in that gish gallup list is actual evidence, isolate it from the list and post it here with a brief explanation of why it really is evidence.

11. #1179 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

The link you posted is gish gallup. The case you referred to was dismissed:

Please post some actual evidence that Trump is a racist, but do not waste my time posting allegations, accusations, or dismissed cases. The gish gallup link you posted was nothing but allegations, accusations, and dismissed cases. If you think any one of the gish gallup items in that gish gallup list is actual evidence, isolate it from the list and post it here with a brief explanation of why it really is evidence.
    Vehicular homicides in Fresno, CA are increasing. Prove that they are not. Do not waste my time with any stats involving vehicles in Fresno.

—————-

6/30/17

I predict Evmetro will post some babbling piece of bullshit and when people reply to point that out, he will respond with a juvenile “I told you so!”

Thank you in advance for proving me correct.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-10-2018)

13. #1180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.

Some things are just too funny for words! LOL!

Next thread! Please!
    Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 11-08-2018 at 08:12 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

domer76 (11-08-2018)

15. #1181 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post

Some things are just too funny for words! LOL!

Next thread! Please!
    I don't blame you for not even trying to post evidence that Trump is a racist. There have been 1180 posts on this thread, but not one lefty has posted a shred of actual evidence. Lefties usually feel compelled to post gish gallop compilations that they find in the first few results on google in an effort to rise to my challenge, but you skipped over posting these worthless allegations, accusations, and dismissed cases. Congrats.

16. #1182 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't blame you for not even trying to post evidence that Trump is a racist. There have been 1180 posts on this thread, but not one lefty has posted a shred of actual evidence. Lefties usually feel compelled to post gish gallop compilations that they find in the first few results on google in an effort to rise to my challenge, but you skipped over posting these worthless allegations, accusations, and dismissed cases. Congrats.

You are living in a drug addled world. There's plenty of proof and evidence that trump is a racist so quit being a scumbag.

17. #1183 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    You are living in a drug addled world. There's plenty of proof and evidence that trump is a racist so quit being a scumbag.
    If there really was proof, lefties would have plastered this thread with links to it. Instead, all lefties have been able to post are allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, and gish gallop lists. If you reply, your post will NOT contain any links to evidence. Any replies from lefties on this thread will only be to express their hate for me or the president, or to post allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, and lists of gish gallop.

18. #1184 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

I have no idea what you even think a racist is dude!

You define what you think a racist is here and now in the forum, and then we will know if you are even capable of being able to determine whether Donald Trump is a racist or not.

Let me just say this before you even respond. Donald Trump not only feels he is superior to other races other than his own- he thinks he is superior to everyone!

Now! 1.2.3. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

19. #1185 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did you think it was racist of Trump to question Ted Cruz about his birth certificate?
    You mean Raphaels? Just rude and defectionry. Are you aware that Obama is black? Trump just insulted another black reporter today. Trump was on Obamas birth certificate for 5 years. You don't just wave that away with one press conference.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 11-09-2018 at 01:13 PM.