Thread: Trump is not a racist

1. #1201 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Yes, What was I thinking making excuses for you assholes by trying to use ignorance as an excuse!

But, ignorance is no excuse now is it? So, let's just tell it like it really is- you trumptards are just assholes! Plain and simple! And no excuse for that either!
    What you wouldn't do to for some actual evidence of racism to post here. 1200 posts, all because lefties can't post anything besides accusations, allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop lists, and general derailments like what you just posted.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. #1202 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    What you wouldn't do to for some actual evidence of racism to post here. 1200 posts, all because lefties can't post anything besides accusations, allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop lists, and general derailments like what you just posted.
    Please stop with the asininity, blind ignorance, and redundancy! You were unable to make your point so just accept it and move on- and no more tiny-fisted tirades OK?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Fentoine Lum (11-14-2018), Guno צְבִי (11-14-2018)

4. #1203 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,566 Times in 17,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Please stop with the asininity, blind ignorance, and redundancy! You were unable to make your point so just accept it and move on- and no more tiny-fisted tirades OK?
    He presumes the power to decide what is racist and what is fact. Anything that proves Trump is a racist, and that is a hell of a lot, is simply dismissed and he claims victory. We know Trump is a despicable human being and a life time racist, regardleess of total rejection of any and ll evidence by Evmerto. He is just wrong.

5. #1204 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    He presumes the power to decide what is racist and what is fact..
    I clearly specified that I was looking for actual evidence. Allegations are absolutely NOT evidence. Dismissed cases are certainly not evidence either, especially when they are dismissed specifically as allegations. We also know that accusations are not evidence either. No matter how many times you present allegations, accusations, or dismissed cases, they still aren't evidence.

If you have some evidence that is more than just an accusation. allegation, a dismissed case, or a list of gish gallop, present it now with an explanation of how it is not just one of these non evidence conditions.

6. #1205 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Don't just talk, say something!

7. #1206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I clearly specified that I was looking for actual evidence. Allegations are absolutely NOT evidence. Dismissed cases are certainly not evidence either, especially when they are dismissed specifically as allegations. We also know that accusations are not evidence either. No matter how many times you present allegations, accusations, or dismissed cases, they still aren't evidence.

If you have some evidence that is more than just an accusation. allegation, a dismissed case, or a list of gish gallop, present it now with an explanation of how it is not just one of these non evidence conditions.
    Also decided you will decide what is and isn't evidence. Therin is the disagreement. Many of us see what Trump has done and said his whole life is clear and obvious racism. The fact theat you say no is irrelevant. The facts remain the same. Trump has demonstrated his racism blatantly and clearly whether you choose to believe it or not.
    Your views of what has been offered do not make them so. Trump was nailed for racism. because you do not comprehend that courts offer wealthy people and corporations an escape valve from the public humilition of their crimes does not mean they did not do them. You can see banks getting fined billions of dollrs for crimes agains their customers and they pay . but because they are not required to admit guilt, does no change their guilt. Their reputations are worth more . They want to go back to cheating,, like trump wanted to go back to discriminating.http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/a...mitting-guilt/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-14-2018)

9. #1207 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

OPie tried to come to the forum and tell us that the sky is not blue- that shit don't stink- and he could leap tall buildings with a single bounce!

We called you out- and you lost the argument!

Next thread please!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-14-2018)

11. #1208 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump has demonstrated his racism blatantly and clearly whether you choose to believe it or not.
    If it requires faith, it is not evidence. Please present some evidence that Trump is a racist. Do not post shit that requires faith to believe, and do not post allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, or lists of gish gallop. Just post actual evidence.

12. #1209 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

OPie tried to come to the forum and tell us that the sky is not blue- that shit don't stink- and he could leap tall buildings with a single bounce!

We called you out- and you lost the argument!

Next thread please!
    I just want to see a link to some actual evidence that Trump is a racist. Not shit that requires faith to believe in, and not gish gallop. Not accusations or allegations, and not thread derailment crap like what you are doing. Just post some actual evidence. Produce the fucking link.

13. #1210 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I just want to see a link to some actual evidence that Trump is a racist. Not shit that requires faith to believe in, and not gish gallop. Not accusations or allegations, and not thread derailment crap like what you are doing. Just post some actual evidence. Produce the fucking link.
    Been lots of it. You just say it isn't when it is. Gallop that gish.

14. #1211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.
    If he wasn't, you wouldn't have felt compelled to do the thread pard. You know it too.

15. #1212 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Been lots of it. You just say it isn't when it is. Gallop that gish.
    But of course, we will NEVER see your link to the specific evidence that was allegedly posted here. It will not be in your next post, nor will it ever be in any post.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (11-15-2018)

17. #1213 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    If he wasn't, you wouldn't have felt compelled to do the thread pard. You know it too.
    You will NEVER post evidence on this thread. Weak shit like what you just posted will be all you ever post on this thread.

There is a game where somebody hides a marble under one of three half coconut shells. The person with the three shells moves them all around while you try and keep track of where the one with the marble under it is. This game is all lefties have to offer on this thread, and there will NEVER EVER be a lefty who posts what the opening post asks for. Your next post absolutely WILL NOT contain what the opening post asks for, it will only be other "stuff".

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

19. #1214 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Any proof we would show you would bounce off your head like a superball bouncing off a Sherman tank.

Because you are so polarized and hardened into cement with your bias and beliefs!

So why should anyone bother to try and argue with you about anything.

20. #1215 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Any proof we would show you would bounce off your head like a superball bouncing off a Sherman tank.

Because you are so polarized and hardened into cement with your bias and beliefs!

So why should anyone bother to try and argue with you about anything.
    You will NEVER post evidence on this thread. Weak shit like what you just posted will be all you ever post on this thread.

There is a game where somebody hides a marble under one of three half coconut shells. The person with the three shells moves them all around while you try and keep track of where the one with the marble under it is. This game is all lefties have to offer on this thread, and there will NEVER EVER be a lefty who posts what the opening post asks for. Your next post absolutely WILL NOT contain what the opening post asks for, it will only be other "stuff".

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post: