Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Believe What You Believe?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,628 Times in 21,489 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    Same rights, same responsibility not to infringe on the rights of others.
    No heart.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Actually I do believe the courts have upheld that money when used to promote political opinions and speech are protected by the 1st amendment as free speech. Explain please why that isn't constitutionally correct.
    Because the Constitution is about rights of "the People". Corporations are simply a tool used to create a entity separate from humanity. You cant put a corporation in prison, you cant expect morality from a corporation, in fact a public corporation has a fudicary duty to do the morally wrong thing, if it would result in making more money .

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    No heart.
    That's what charity is for, not FedCo.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    i.e. colonialism stinks, and amounts to large-scale theft; capitalism stinks and amounts to large-scale theft and mass-murder; newspapers are controlled by criminals and tell lies automatically, pushing people to choose fuhrers and work against their own interests: the modern social-type media is vulnerable to powerful liars all the time; people's experience takes time to catch up with reality, especially when power-people deliberately distort it: the vast majority of mugs are brainwashed and bleat like sheep rather than talking like humans.
    why can't everyone be simple goat worshippers like you, iolo?
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Many of the posts here are from people whose messages I don't see, so I hope I am not way off beam when I go by the words on the top and say that I believe what I believe because it fits in with the experience of my People and my family, as interpreted by a fairly sceptical and educated intelligence in my own generation.
    I keep you off ignore because your comments are so fucking absurd that they make me laugh. lol
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Granule For This Post:

Lightbringer (05-09-2017)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    That's what charity is for, not FedCo.
    It is not about charity, the point is that Corporations, given the opportunity will, in-fact, in some instances are required to, enslave people.

LOCK HIM UP!

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Actually the Courts have held that Corporations have the same rights to people, basically for Constitutional law Corporations are now people. Citizens United.
    do you know why that happened? because big government democrats tried to confiscate property owned by corporations as punishment for not volunteering to reduce profits. so bad cases made bad case law
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

CRONY capitalism stinks and amounts to large-scale theft and mass-murder; newspapers are controlled by criminals and tell lies automatically, pushing people to choose fuhrers and work against their own interests: the modern social-type media is vulnerable to powerful liars all the time; people's experience takes time to catch up with reality, especially when power-people deliberately distort it: the vast majority of mugs are brainwashed and bleat like sheep rather than talking like humans.
    fixed part of that for you
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No heart.
    just like government

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

It is not about charity, the point is that Corporations, given the opportunity will, in-fact, in some instances are required to, enslave people.
    Proof?

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    do you know why that happened? because big government democrats tried to confiscate property owned by corporations as punishment for not volunteering to reduce profits. so bad cases made bad case law
    False, read the case.

Even if it were true, I don't so much care why it happened, I care that it did happen.

Giving Corporations Constitutional Rights as if they were people is a big step toward corporate Italian style fascism.

LOCK HIM UP!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-08-2017)

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

just like government
    Government has no obligation to make profit at all costs.

LOCK HIM UP!

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Government has no obligation to make profit at all costs.
    government has no heart, THAT is what i said.

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

government has no heart, THAT is what i said.
    The purpose of government is to protect the people.

The purpose of a corporation is to make a profit.

LOCK HIM UP!