Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Looking ahead to the college football season.

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Am I supposed to guess?
    Why would you have to guess? YOu said "I named one when you said ANYWHERE", right? And you wanted me to honor what I said. So I am honoring it.

Do you remember the place you named? You have been harping on it. When will you be there? Just let me know.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    Why would you have to guess? YOu said "I named one when you said ANYWHERE", right? And you wanted me to honor what I said. So I am honoring it.

Do you remember the place you named? You have been harping on it. When will you be there? Just let me know.
    I also remember you said you wouldn't provide it.

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I also remember you said you wouldn't provide it.
    Provide it? You named a place. I am agreeing to it. Now you want me to provide more? WTF? YOu named a place you can't find? Not my problem. Put up or shut up.

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Provide it? You named a place. I am agreeing to it. Now you want me to provide more? WTF? YOu named a place you can't find? Not my problem. Put up or shut up.
    It's no wonder your wife died. She got tired of being married to someone that was a bigger pussy than she had.

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's no wonder your wife died. She got tired of being married to someone that was a bigger pussy than she had.
    Pussy? I am ready to meet you anywhere. Just like I said. You named a place. Now let me know when. If you were so stupid as to name a place you can't find, that is not my problem. Put up or shut up.

Or do you need me to pay for your gas too? Maybe you want me to pay for the Uber to bring you? YOu named the place and were all pissy about me not wanting that place. Now I am agreeing to it. Come on, junior. You said you can go where you please and do what you want. Meet me at the place you named. Just let me know when.

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Whats wrong, junior? Scared? Maybe you named a location you knew I would not give you the address to, so you wouldn't have to actually show up?

Well, I am ready to meet you anywhere in Atlanta. If you don't like your first choice, name another. (I reserve the right to say 'No' to stupid places)

So come on, big man. Put up or shut up. You named the place now meet me there or name another place.

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ok, time to put this bullshit to bed.

I went back and scrolled thru some older threads.

The first time I offered to me you was in the thread "College Football" started by cawacko on 9/1/16 at 11:31pm.

You called me a pussy and I offered to meet you if you are ever in Atlanta.

Your response? Post #154 – posted on 9/14/16 at 8:33am
    “I already know how much of a pussy you are. You've done nothing but whine like a pussy.

I'll need contact information.”

To which I replied: "Post #155 – posted on 9/14/16 at 8:50am
    “This site will suffice. I'm certainly not giving you my cell number or address.”

So your claims that I said I would not give you my address after you said you would meet me at my house is an outright lie.

So you picked my home, after I had said I would not provide you with my cell phone or my address. I did not say I would meet you anywhere until later. So the ground rules were already set.

But you locked in on the location I would not give you. Then crowed and strutted around calling me a coward ect, when YOU were the one who picked the one place I had already said I would not provide.

In other words, you not only never intended to meet me, you were scared to either do it or admit it.

Now I am saying I will meet you at my house. I told you on 9/14/16 that I would not provide you with my home address. But you still insist on that being the only place you will meet me. So meet me. Or admit you are a scared little boy who only talks shit via a keyboard.

Are we done here, junior?

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe now we can talk football without the lies, macho strutting and bullshit from the keyboard commando.

9. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

We your Ami lost. That will ultimately eliminate one ACC team from the top four. Now we just need Bama to eliminate GA and Auburn.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

10. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here is a potential situation that will have you going crazy again, Mott.

If both Alabama and Georgia win out in the rest of their regular season games, and the SEC Championship is a close game (as I expect it will be), there is the potential for both teams to be included in the College Football playoffs. Notre Dame has already lost to GA once, and could do so again.

Anyone ready to see another all SEC Championship game?
    That won’t happen if Alabama wins the SEC west and SEC Championship. Things tend to work themselves out though I think the playoff committee made a huge mistake selecting OSU last year. No team that didn’t win their conference has earned the privilege of playing in the CFP.

11. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I was reading a lot of haters talk about how OSU was over rated and should not be selected for the CFP. My response is only two other teams have done as well in the CFP.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

WinterBorn (11-25-2017)

13. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    I was reading a lot of haters talk about how OSU was over rated and should not be selected for the CFP. My response is only two other teams have done as well in the CFP.
    You guys were a blast in 2014. I just think that the two rough outings should keep OSU out unless something dramatic happens. I guess if they crown two-loss Auburn, then there's a case for OSU (who didn't lose to a pathetic POS team like LSU). Perhaps a final ranking of Oklahoma, MIA/Clemson, Auburn/GA, and Wisc/OSU?

14. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 Times in 10,503 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Are you daft? Did you really expect me to send you my HOME ADDRESS? What kind of fool would do that? No junior, my place was out of the question. I didn't exclude the middle of I-285 at rush hour, the precinct sidewalk for the APD, or the lion enclosure at the Atlanta Zoo either. Feel free to make those your next choices.

And, of course, you want to harp on about this. The first thing you asked for was my phone number. I laughed at that and told you I would not give you any personal info. You want to stay with my place as the only place you will meet me? Where are you? I've been here almost every day, and you have never showed.

Feel free to name a rational place. I didn't put exclusions on it because I didn't think you were THAT big an idiot. I shouldn't have underestimated you like that. YOu aren't ever going to show. That is why you treat the location like an online trolling. "You didn't have any exclusions, WinterBorn, so I win!" lol

Let me know if you grow a pair. Name a location.
    The moron has tried the same bullshit with me. He's the first I chose to place on ignore. Similar to banning. As you correctly put it - "pest control".

15. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    You guys were a blast in 2014. I just think that the two rough outings should keep OSU out unless something dramatic happens. I guess if they crown two-loss Auburn, then there's a case for OSU (who didn't lose to a pathetic POS team like LSU). Perhaps a final ranking of Oklahoma, MIA/Clemson, Auburn/GA, and Wisc/OSU?
    Bama losing screws up everything. Those nitwits are going to put two SEC teams in the CFP.

16. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,155 Times in 33,858 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Bama losing screws up everything. Those nitwits are going to put two SEC teams in the CFP.
    Sorry, I love it!