Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Looking ahead to the college football season.

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I love cocks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (11-25-2017)

3. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    Nope, I said that. But the only way you would agree to that is if I gave you my phone number.

I have not claimed I don't live in Atlanta.
    "But". That's a coward's excuse. If you live in Atlanta and we take you on your word to something you admit to saying, you lied and now want to try and blame it on me. Like I said, the coward's excuse.

4. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    How sad it is that a NL has to change my post. Sounds to me like your projecting about yourself.

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

"But". That's a coward's excuse. If you live in Atlanta and we take you on your word to something you admit to saying, you lied and now want to try and blame it on me. Like I said, the coward's excuse.
    The proof is still in the old threads. YOu said that I was a coward because, after I said name the place in Atlant and I would meet you, you demanded that it be at my home.

The "But" is showing you to be the coward. I said I would meet you. You only wanted to meet at my house. You blamed your cowardice on the fact that I would not give out my home address. When I had already told you I would not give out my phone or my home address.

I have not lied talking to you. But you have lied here, at least two times.

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The proof is still in the old threads. YOu said that I was a coward because, after I said name the place in Atlant and I would meet you, you demanded that it be at my home.

The "But" is showing you to be the coward. I said I would meet you. You only wanted to meet at my house. You blamed your cowardice on the fact that I would not give out my home address. When I had already told you I would not give out my phone or my home address.

I have not lied talking to you. But you have lied here, at least two times.
    A lie, by definition, is a false statement deliberately presented as being true. You've admitted to the statement/question you asked. When you said "anywhere" and placed no parameters, limits, or restrictions, it included ALL and ANY places in Atlanta.

It boils down to you didn't like my answer and you had to back step while trying to blame it on me. That's proof of your cowardice.

The "but" is an excuse. When you admit to saying something then put but after it, the only thing it can be is an excuse. Not my fault you phrased your question poorly. It is your fault that you refuse to be a man and honor it even though you don't like the answer to a question you acknowledge asking using a term that places no limits or restrictions on it.

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

A lie, by definition, is a false statement deliberately presented as being true. You've admitted to the statement/question you asked. When you said "anywhere" and placed no parameters, limits, or restrictions, it included ALL and ANY places in Atlanta.

It boils down to you didn't like my answer and you had to back step while trying to blame it on me. That's proof of your cowardice.

The "but" is an excuse. When you admit to saying something then put but after it, the only thing it can be is an excuse. Not my fault you phrased your question poorly. It is your fault that you refuse to be a man and honor it even though you don't like the answer to a question you acknowledge asking using a term that places no limits or restrictions on it.
    I had already told you I would not give you any personal information. THEN you decided that my house was the only place in Atlanta you would meet me.

If that isn't hiding, I don't know what is.

But feel free to name another place. YOu have, thus far, refused to do so. You didn't like my choice. Let me know when you will be coming to Atlanta and name the place.

Oh, and I was not talking about the discussion of where we meet when I called you a liar twice over. 2 other lies.

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I had already told you I would not give you any personal information. THEN you decided that my house was the only place in Atlanta you would meet me.

If that isn't hiding, I don't know what is.

But feel free to name another place. YOu have, thus far, refused to do so. You didn't like my choice. Let me know when you will be coming to Atlanta and name the place.

Oh, and I was not talking about the discussion of where we meet when I called you a liar twice over. 2 other lies.
    You didn't put that limit in until AFTER I named the place, liar.

The quote you admitted to saying didn't have any exclusions now you want to lie and say it did. I named the place. YOU didn't like my choice. We both know why you backstepped.

9. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You didn't put that limit in until AFTER I named the place, liar.

The quote you admitted to saying didn't have any exclusions now you want to lie and say it did. I named the place. YOU didn't like my choice. We both know why you backstepped.
    Are you daft? Did you really expect me to send you my HOME ADDRESS? What kind of fool would do that? No junior, my place was out of the question. I didn't exclude the middle of I-285 at rush hour, the precinct sidewalk for the APD, or the lion enclosure at the Atlanta Zoo either. Feel free to make those your next choices.

And, of course, you want to harp on about this. The first thing you asked for was my phone number. I laughed at that and told you I would not give you any personal info. You want to stay with my place as the only place you will meet me? Where are you? I've been here almost every day, and you have never showed.

Feel free to name a rational place. I didn't put exclusions on it because I didn't think you were THAT big an idiot. I shouldn't have underestimated you like that. YOu aren't ever going to show. That is why you treat the location like an online trolling. "You didn't have any exclusions, WinterBorn, so I win!" lol

Let me know if you grow a pair. Name a location.

10. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you daft? Did you really expect me to send you my HOME ADDRESS? What kind of fool would do that? No junior, my place was out of the question. I didn't exclude the middle of I-285 at rush hour, the precinct sidewalk for the APD, or the lion enclosure at the Atlanta Zoo either. Feel free to make those your next choices.

And, of course, you want to harp on about this. The first thing you asked for was my phone number. I laughed at that and told you I would not give you any personal info. You want to stay with my place as the only place you will meet me? Where are you? I've been here almost every day, and you have never showed.

Feel free to name a rational place. I didn't put exclusions on it because I didn't think you were THAT big an idiot. I shouldn't have underestimated you like that. YOu aren't ever going to show. That is why you treat the location like an online trolling. "You didn't have any exclusions, WinterBorn, so I win!" lol

Let me know if you grow a pair. Name a location.
    I named one when you said ANYWHERE. YOU admitted you said ANYWHERE. If you're not man enough to honor YOUR words, let me know. When you say ANYWHERE, nothing is out of the question.

You didn't put exclusions because you didn't think I would provide that answer. Now you want to try and make it my fault for providing an answer that's included in ANYWHERE.

Let me know when you'll honor YOUR words. When your support a team with so many questionable players then make excuses for those players when they commit crimes, it's not hard to tell you aren't honorable.

11. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I named one when you said ANYWHERE. YOU admitted you said ANYWHERE. If you're not man enough to honor YOUR words, let me know. When you say ANYWHERE, nothing is out of the question.

You didn't put exclusions because you didn't think I would provide that answer. Now you want to try and make it my fault for providing an answer that's included in ANYWHERE.

Let me know when you'll honor YOUR words. When your support a team with so many questionable players then make excuses for those players when they commit crimes, it's not hard to tell you aren't honorable.
    This shows you haven't the balls to actually show. Yes, I will be happy to meet you. But no one in their right mind would give their home address to a crazy stranger online.

But, as I said, if that the only place you will meet me, let me know when you will be here. That is your choice. I'll be there. Come on down, if you have the balls.

12. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This shows you haven't the balls to actually show. Yes, I will be happy to meet you. But no one in their right mind would give their home address to a crazy stranger online.

But, as I said, if that the only place you will meet me, let me know when you will be here. That is your choice. I'll be there. Come on down, if you have the balls.
    What it shows is you're not man enough to honor YOUR word. It's that simple and easy to understand.

Maybe you'll learn to phrase your questions better or continue to make excuses when you don't like the answer to the ones you ask.

13. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What it shows is you're not man enough to honor YOUR word. It's that simple and easy to understand.

Maybe you'll learn to phrase your questions better or continue to make excuses when you don't like the answer to the ones you ask.
    Fine. I am honoring my word. I'll meet you there. Let me know when.

14. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fine. I am honoring my word. I'll meet you there. Let me know when.
    What's "there".

15. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What's "there".
    The only place you ever named. YOu have been saying that was where you wanted to meet me. You kept demanding I honor my word. I'm honoring it. Let me know when.

16. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The only place you ever named. YOu have been saying that was where you wanted to meet me. You kept demanding I honor my word. I'm honoring it. Let me know when.
    Am I supposed to guess?