Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Participation Trophies

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Flynn took Russian money and partied with Putin and refused to tell AMERICA.

that is a crime
    Who's FLYNN...wasn't he fired? And why should you care as you did not care when Hillary took money(Millions) from Putin when it was funneled into Bill's supposed charity.....as Bill and Hillary brokered a Uranium deal with Putin while she was Sec. of State. But no Russian Collusion there? And no Chinese collusion found when Obama's justice department investigated the actual hacking of voting machines when he won against McCain.....oh, my bad there was no "investigation" even though they had the Chinese red handed so to speak.....why investigate the dimwits won.

This supposed "foreign" interference has been an ongoing threat over the past decade.....but nothing was investigated until THE DIMWITS lost political power. Why? All these facts will come out if we can keep the RUSSIAGATE investigation going over the next year.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Kerry was a lame candidate. The Dems blew it - ONCE AGAIN - by going w/ what they thought was a measure of "electability."

And just like when they rejected Sanders on that consideration, they did the same w/ Howard Dean. Dean/Bush would have been such an interesting race. A clear anti-war guy to run against Bush, instead of the "voted for it before I voted against it" guy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (04-26-2017)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

I'll answer that for you Desh. Nominating a former Veep, High ranking cabinet member, senator or Congressional leader for POTUS is a good way to lose. It's something I failed to consider when evaluating the polling data in the last election cycle.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    I'll answer that for you Desh. Nominating a former Veep, High ranking cabinet member, senator or Congressional leader for POTUS is a good way to lose. It's something I failed to consider when evaluating the polling data in the last election cycle.
    Or....a candidate that is under federal investigation for committing federal crimes. The GOP could have run Mickey Mouse against anyone the DNC nominated...why? The People were demanding change....I called the election in June when the party in power was tied with a no name like Trump.....history tells the truth, anytime the incumbent party is tied or within the margin of error at mid summer game over....all the "undecided" votes swing toward CHANGE.

But....Hillary got her "participation" trophy for winning the popular vote in California. The left polishes and holds it above their heads every day....like they have a gold medal winner at the SPECIAL OLYMPICS. I call it the 1st loser trophy...the CORKY AWARD. Face the truth: Trump did not win anything....the left handed the win to anyone that was not a democrat.....they did so when they divorced themselves form the middle American working class voting block.
    Last edited by Ralph; 04-26-2017 at 11:50 AM.

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

He was still a loser as a prominent figure...just as some of those statues represented.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Participation trophies for everyone.

Does anyone find it peculiar that the Democrats chose that Perez guy to be the face of the party.

Lets see,
    Warren, Pelosi, Debbie Wasserman, Feinstein, Eligia scatman Cummings, Perez? where is this going, Am I missing something
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Or....a candidate that is under federal investigation for committing federal crimes. The GOP could have run Mickey Mouse against anyone the DNC nominated...why? The People were demanding change....I called the election in June when the party in power was tied with a no name like Trump.....history tells the truth, anytime the incumbent party is tied or within the margin of error at mid summer game over....all the "undecided" votes swing toward CHANGE.

But....Hillary got her "participation" trophy for winning the popular vote in California. The left polishes and holds it above their heads every day....like they have a gold medal winner at the SPECIAL OLYMPICS. I call it the 1st loser trophy...the CORKY AWARD. Face the truth: Trump did not win anything....the left handed the win to anyone that was not a democrat.....they did so when they divorced themselves form the middle American working class voting block.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.