Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Trendy "liberal cool" for kids - " I want to be transgender, it’s the new black"

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    You think an attack against the nuclear family is a minor issue?
    I think BigCockSucker has been convinced by crazy RWM that this is a big issue...

NUCLEAR FAMILY

LMFAO
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    So why are the Left always obsessing about toilets?

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk
    Because they are projecting lol.

The left obsesses over race and gender/sex issues. Then they accuse anyone who raises an objection to their obsessions of racism or sex-obsession.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    wait.....liberals actually pass laws about other people's sexuality.....what does that tell you about liberals......

Seems they spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about, writing about and stressing about other people's sexuality and how people should be accepting of someone doing what simply can't happen.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    I think BigCockSucker has been convinced by crazy RWM that this is a big issue...

NUCLEAR FAMILY

LMFAO
    Someone like you coming from a family where you didn't know which dick your mother fucked got her pregnant with you, I can understand where you wouldn't think it was a big deal.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post

NUCLEAR FAMILY

LMFAO

where?.jpg

When this is the case 75% of the time for blacks, it is a big issue.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Seems they spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about, writing about and stressing about other people's sexuality and how people should be accepting of someone doing what simply can't happen.
    they seem concerned about whether the fact they want to use opposite sex bathrooms, marry the same sex, and kill their unborn children might make others think they aren't normal......

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    they seem concerned about whether the fact they want to use opposite sex bathrooms, marry the same sex, and kill their unborn children might make others think they aren't normal......
    At its essence it is a quest to normalize sex/gender abnormalities[lol?].

Which is fine as far as it goes. But I question whether the government should be involved with it. And lots and lots of people question whether it's the role of government to adjudicate such issues.

Politically, that translates into the democrat party being out of touch with large swaths of the electorate---including people in their own party. For example, if you are an out of work or under employed Rust Belt democrat, there are no words to describe the degree of apathy with which you regard restroom issues---what you want to hear about are jobs or at least the prospect of them.

Trump was absolutely tuned into that. It's really not all that surprising he won the election, in retrospect. If democrats don't move back to the center [and/or regain their sanity lol] they are going to lose again.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

The new political incorrectness of identifying people with gender specificity is one more example of PC gone wild. Chalk up one more point for the alt-right. And the Obamaites wonder how someone like Trump got elected.
    It goes on and on.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Child abuse
    All us gov public schools are child abuse centers. Their business is to molest minds and rape souls. It ain't pedophilia, it is lucferianism indoctrination. And all the good citizens of the us gov. Say: " more money for education and higher pay for the teachers "... Fools.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iewitness For This Post:

MAGA MAN (05-01-2017)

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    " ... A 2016 report in The New Atlantis Journal by former Chief of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Hospital and Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University Dr. Paul McHugh and Arizona State University Professor of Statistics and Biostatistics Lawrence Mayer also objects to today's medical treatment of gender dysphoria, particularly in children. “Children are a special case when addressing transgender issues. Only a minority of children who experience cross-gender identification will continue to do so into adolescence or adulthood,” the report stated.

There is little scientific evidence for the therapeutic value of interventions that delay puberty or modify the secondary sex characteristics of adolescents, although some children may have improved psychological well-being if they are encouraged and supported in their cross-gender identification," wrote the researchers. "There is no evidence that all children who express gender-atypical thoughts or behavior should be encouraged to become transgender."

The report argued that enabling acceptance of transgenderism through medical intervention is particularly harmful. “An area of particular concern involves medical interventions for gender-nonconforming youth. They are increasingly receiving therapies that affirm their felt genders, and even hormone treatments or surgical modifications at young ages,” the authors observed.

And according to a position statement released by the American College of Pediatricians last year entitled “Gender Ideology Harms Children,” any policies that foster the belief that gender dysphoria is anything beyond a psychological problem can be quite harmful.

The authors of that position statement made several scientific observations, including that human sexuality “is an objective biological binary trait." Children who use hormones to attempt to mimic a sex that is not their own have a number of dangerous physical and mental risks, the position statement advised, adding that “conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful” can be classified as child abuse.

Stathis says that cases of gender dysphoria may not always be about confusion in children either. In fact, he has encountered teens who opted for transgenderism because it has become trendy.

Stathis told the Courier Mail earlier this month, “One said to me, ‘Dr. Steve … I want to be transgender, it’s the new black."

Dr. Ken Zucker, head of the Gender Identity Service at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health in Toronto, Canada, has observed the same phenomenon. “The No. 1 factor is the Internet,” he said. “If you’re struggling to find out where you fit, the Internet is filled with things about gender dysphoria.”

“When we ask, ‘When did you first learn about this label of gender dysphoria’, they’ll say, ‘Me and Mom watched Oprah,’ ” adds Dr. Hayley Wood, a member of Zucker's team.

And it's not only trendy among teens but among parents as well. Alice Dreger, a bioethicist and professor at Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, notes that parents who allow their children to change genders "are socially rewarded as wonderful and accepting," while those who don't are perceived as "unaccepting, lacking in affection and conservative."

This is particularly troublesome as a study by the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health in Toronto, Canada found that transgenderism was more persistent in children when promoted by adults.

Sadly, these children are being set up for a difficult life, as the transgender community has an inordinately high rate of depression and suicide.

Unfortunately, despite the lack of science to support transgenderism as anything other than a mental disorder, social justice warriors will continue to forge ahead with their agenda to push transgenderism as a new norm, despite the harm it may do to children and adults alike."

https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/...eens-toward-it
    So much for your "free will" footer.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    is there any science you right wing idiots do like?
    The part that if YOUR hearts stops beating and YOU stop breathing, YOU die.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I have noticed that teabaggers tend to spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about, writing, about, and stressing about other people's sexuality --- other people they don't even know and whom will never meet.

That's a thing losers do, really when you think about it.
    Do you know what teabagging means?

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

MAGA MAN (05-01-2017)

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    is there any science you right wing idiots do like?
    Right wing idiots? Where are you from? Right wing idiots sounds like weird Steven King movie.