Thread: Anti-Commandeering: The Legal Basis for Refusing to Participate

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Are your retarded?
    You just said the opposite, let me know when you decide what you really want to say.
    As stated.....Deflection, ad hominem insult....but never an admission that you are full of shit and nothing but a left wing propagandist. LMAO, "you just said the opposite?" Its game over when you do nothing but attempt to deflect.

Again....its the duty of the police forces in all the sanctuary states to PROTECT and SERVE....first and foremost the US CONSTITUTION....and the people. And they are not protecting the US CONSTITUTION nor its supreme laws by refusing to confront anyone that is breaking US LAW. What do you call it when some politician 'coerces' any police force into breaking their oath of office?

T R E A S O N

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

you are working on it in this thread, and this same subject has come up before.
    pointing out that the funding of federal enforcement is a matter of being arbitrary is hardly an endorsement of this. that's as much a stretch of logic as congress with the commerce clause
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    pointing out that the funding of federal enforcement is a matter of being arbitrary is hardly an endorsement of this. that's as much a stretch of logic as congress with the commerce clause
    Not sure what you mean.
    Do you have a problem with the OP or not?
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Show it? Talk about a dumb ass..........nope no police agency has a sworn duty to protect and to serve and in fact there has never been a police squad car that rolls up to the scene of a crime or accident with the phase drafted on its side that says, "To Protect and to Serve." The police have no duty to aid anyone at the scene of an accident, nor to protect the citizens with their lives if necessary. Never been to any large Metro like LA? LAMO.

Grasping for AIR? That's just a motto for kicks...right comrade? What does it really mean? At least 135 million up in liberal smoke.
    You were lying when you wrote this?
    The Police protect and serve the government, you idiot, not the people.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not sure what you mean.
    Do you have a problem with the OP or not?
    that the court says the feds can't force states to enforce fed law? no, i totally agree with that. I'm a big supporter of the printz case. I just also believe it's hypocritical and arbitrary to believe that the courts allow the feds to do just that with speed limits, seat belts, and drinking ages by referring to 'safety'.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and in fact there has never been a police squad car that rolls up to the scene of a crime or accident with the phase drafted on its side that says, "To Protect and to Serve."
    you're under the age of 24, aren't you? because when I was a teenager, ALL the cop cars in my county had that very phrase painted on every car.

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you're under the age of 24, aren't you? because when I was a teenager, ALL the cop cars in my county had that very phrase painted on every car.
    And it didn't mean
    "to protect and serve" the people then either.

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

that the court says the feds can't force states to enforce fed law? no, i totally agree with that. I'm a big supporter of the printz case. I just also believe it's hypocritical and arbitrary to believe that the courts allow the feds to do just that with speed limits, seat belts, and drinking ages by referring to 'safety'.
    Thank you, that was not clear to me in your earlier posts.

Believe it or not, I am opposed to illegal immigration.
    People think that the jobs Mexicans take are all unskilled.
    Mexico actually has a lot of fishermen, and last summer when my boat was broken down my son secured a job for an open season and was replaced by Mexicans working for half price. He was extremely upset, having given the boat owner much free work to make the boat ready and secure his position. The hiring was illegal but there was nothing he could do about it, except make enemies in our own fleet. He easily lost 75K, northern fisherman make the bulk of their yearly income in the summer. The price had never been higher, fuel was cheap and large scallops were abundant.

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Covered repeatedly.
    So you admit that it and evidently is was OK then; but now the snowflakes are crying.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

10. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

For the 11th time; states receive highway funding from the Fed.
    If they don't respect the wishes of the Feds re that funding then the funding can of course, be witheld.
    Since immigration is a Federal purview and states receive zero funds for immigration funding cannot be withheld. To do so would be to compel the state to enforce Federal law.
    This is known as commandeering and is a violation of the 10th Amendment.
    Are you suggesting that the only time highway funding was threatened to be withheld, was over highway issues?

11. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Total Bullshit....when any "Illegal" commits a crime in any sanctuary state....then the acts of the state government have placed their citizens at risk. Now tell me that California does not receive any direct aid from Big Brother to fund all the local and state LEO's (Law Enforcement Organizations). All that federal funding is now being placed at risk by radical idiots. Last year California received some 135 Million US TAX dollars to aid in the funding of California state police and local sheriffs departments. I say let them fund their own "burning bed" they have set ablaze.

How long do you assume the STATE and ITS overpriced underfunded PENSION RETIREMENTS can stay afloat without the federal aid that supports numerous police forces in state's like California? Liberals never consider the reality that surrounds them, that's why their actions have directly resulted in all the military conflicts engaged by the US since WWI.
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - let him tie the knots in his own noose.

12. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Are you suggesting that the only time highway funding was threatened to be withheld, was over highway issues?
    Read the OP.

13. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Read the OP.
    You're running scared now, HUH!!

14. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    You're running scared now, HUH!!

If you can't understand the distinction there is little I can do.

15. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If you can't understand the distinction there is little I can do.
    It's always been that way; because there is very little you have to offer.