Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Official: Top Psychiatrists at Yale Conference Warn That Trump Has a 'Dangerous

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,690 Times in 27,330 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Ken, anyone who decorates their penthouse with gold-plated furniture is not playing with a full deck.
    There is something really wrong here....deeply and alarmingly wrong:
    http://hbu.h-cdn.co/assets/16/19/980...ld-trump-1.jpg

Personally, I think anyone that engages in the relentless pursuit of wealth, and has a desire to flaunt it in such tasteless ways, is a broken human being.
    Trump: mentally disturbed? Yes.
    Black hearted and soulless? Perhaps!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (04-22-2017), Phantasmal (04-22-2017)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorate View Post
    I think it's a matter of professional ethics. You and I can both reason that Douchebag Donald appears to have some issues. Professional psychiatrists and psychologists know that a diagnosis not performed legitimately and clinically (like actually handling the subject in the proper setting) is illegitimate and that they should not be embarrassing themselves and their profession (and Yale) like this.
    In general you would be correct
    However Trump's antics are public and plenty, especially because he tweets out every thought he has.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rune For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-22-2017)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Ken, anyone who decorates their penthouse with gold-plated furniture is not playing with a full deck.

Personally, I think anyone that engages in the relentless pursuit of wealth, and has a desire to flaunt it in such tasteless ways, is a broken human being.
    trump is a perfect example of the saying that money can't buy taste.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cypress (04-22-2017), Phantasmal (04-22-2017)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

That is why it is so disgusting that Republicans voted him in. They know this ^ on some level, but didn't care. The fuck you party was only interested in saying fuck you with the most gigantic human fuck you symbol there is, and they don't care that the entire world can go to complete shit because of their choice. Fuck science funding, fuck foreign relations, fuck brown people, fuck china, fuck the poor, fuck public education, fuck if he lies, don't care what the fuck he does, as long as it irritates those damn holier than thou democrats.

The entire Trump voting block is a angry teenage kid who hates his teachers and parents and the system.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Cypress (04-22-2017), Rune (04-22-2017)

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

"35 psychiatrists gathered..." has to be the start of a bad joke

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    only a Hate America first asshole would wish Trump on this country
    He wasn't my first choice but I felt I had to protect the country from another Clinton.

I am content with my decision

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,168 Times in 33,866 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorate View Post
    I think it's a matter of professional ethics. You and I can both reason that Douchebag Donald appears to have some issues. Professional psychiatrists and psychologists know that a diagnosis not performed legitimately and clinically (like actually handling the subject in the proper setting) is illegitimate and that they should not be embarrassing themselves and their profession (and Yale) like this.
    These aren't normal times, remember, things are different now. A Twice divorced , reality TV star, pussy grabber is #45, so it should not seem strange that professionals are making long distance diagnosis to warn us that he is crazy.

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Snowflake View Post
    These aren't normal times, remember, things are different now. A Twice divorced , reality TV star, pussy grabber is #45, so it should not seem strange that professionals are making long distance diagnosis to warn us that he is crazy.
    Wanna be pussy graber. Because someone says so doesn't make it true. Here's a guy secret for you, many guys exaggerate/flat out lie about their sexual prowess.

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Wanna be pussy graber. Because someone says so doesn't make it true. Here's a guy secret for you, many guys exaggerate/flat out lie about their sexual prowess.

Speak for yourself. Maybe in the crowds you run with.

I don't recall any adult male peers, friends, or relatives of mine talking about grabbing pussy or any other similar ridiculous exaggeration of sexual prowess, to use your words.

Maybe in the high school locker room, I don't remember. But I do not hold teenage boys to the same standard as educated and civilized men.

sidebar: whether or not you voted for Drumpf, I'm letting you know: I make virtually no distinction between people who actually voted for Drumpf, and people who provide cover for him on message boards.

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

One of the worst myths to come out of that campaign was that what Trump said was simple, mail-it-in "locker room talk."

I was really happy to see Alan Branch of the Patriots interviewed the other night saying that in all of his years in the locker room, he had NEVER heard guys talk like that. Guys talk about women, they may talk about how hot they are or whatever - but they don't talk like Trump did. That was flat-out creepy and disturbing.

It's sad that to cover for Trump, so many were willing to create an impression that when women aren't around, guys talk about sexual assault all the time.

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't recall any adult male peers, friends, or relatives of mine talking about grabbing pussy or any other similar ridiculous exaggeration of sexual prowess, to use your words.

Maybe in the high school locker room, I don't remember. But I do not hold teenage boys to the same standard as educated and civilized men.

sidebar: whether or not you voted for Drumpf, I'm letting you know: I make virtually no distinction between people who actually voted for Drumpf, and people who provide cover for him on message boards.
    Maybe because Too Short was my favorite rapper growing up. Listen to Freaky Tails, all seven minutes of it, and tell me if you think he did all that. (I mean, he is the man so it's quite possible it's true.)

Guys I grew up with claimed they weren't virgins when they were. Lots of lying. Now Trump is just scum but this is far bigger than him.

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,168 Times in 33,866 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I believe the women who said he did it or tried.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Cypress (04-22-2017)

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    That is why it is so disgusting that Republicans voted him in. They know this ^ on some level, but didn't care. The fuck you party was only interested in saying fuck you with the most gigantic human fuck you symbol there is, and they don't care that the entire world can go to complete shit because of their choice. Fuck science funding, fuck foreign relations, fuck brown people, fuck china, fuck the poor, fuck public education, fuck if he lies, don't care what the fuck he does, as long as it irritates those damn holier than thou democrats.

The entire Trump voting block is a angry teenage kid who hates his teachers and parents and the system.
    I think it was a response to eight years of the voting block being labeled racists over every issue. Don't like the ACA: you're a racist! Don't like wasting money fighting CO2: You're a racist! Repeat ad infinitum.

But keep on keeping on there. Your strategy was flawless. Pissing off a large voting block works wonders. I hate the Trumpkin, but I don't miss the news shows hosting democrats telling me every night that white males are all racists.

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    He wasn't my first choice but I felt I had to protect the country from another Clinton.

I am content with my decision
    Right. Because the country did so horribly under the first Clinton.

What you really meant to say is, you are such a hyper-partisan hack, who will always put party before country, you were willing to hand the nuclear codes over to a deranged Reality TV star.
    Last edited by Cypress; 04-22-2017 at 03:38 PM. Reason: spelling

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-22-2017)

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

You appear to have lived a bit of a sheltered life.