Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Amendment 13 And A Military Draft

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    the authority of national self defense rests in Article 1 and Article 8 of the constitution. Its hard to have national self defense if conscripts can't come from all 50 states and US territories....should the need ever arise for a mass buildup of military strength.
    You can’t provide a dime’s worth of evidence to support that opinion relative to a war worthy of actually being fought.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    1) You did mention the 13th in your thread title so I did have an idea what you meant. You were also so sure of your opinion that you got the amendment number wrong. Once again, great job Robo-derp.

2) It doesn't matter because you're wrong anyway, the 13th is a reconstruction amendment and only a dishonest fucker like you would attempt to claim it has any standing apart from erasing slavery.
    Well commie, it has standing with those enslaved to involuntary servitude and forced into military service against their will. Where's the part of amendment 13 that exempts a military DRAFT from the elementary text of amendment 13 commie? Oh! That's right, there is no such language anywhere in the Constitution, but there is the elementary text of amendment 13. Seems I have written constitutional text evidence commie and you have squat, huh asshole commie?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ah, truth and logic. With Robo that's a bold strategy. Let's see if it pays off for you.
    As I have provided commie, I have the truth and logic of amendment 13 and you have squat!

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Where do we find the amendment that says "by any means necessary and proper including enslaving the folks to involuntary servitude and repealing amendment 13?" Fucking commie asshole!
    Not there, illiterate McCarthyist cunt.

Article 1 Section 8 gives them the CONSTITUTIONAL authority to enact laws necessary to raise an army. You're pulling the 13th out of your ass on this one.

Do us a favor, bitch, and get the fuck off this forum.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Not there, illiterate McCarthyist cunt.

Article 1 Section 8 gives them the CONSTITUTIONAL authority to enact laws necessary to raise an army. You're pulling the 13th out of your ass on this one.

Do us a favor, bitch, and get the fuck off this forum.
    you are aware that the bill of rights came AFTER the constitution, and as such, renders any law forcing involuntary servitude unconstitutional?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    you are aware that the bill of rights came AFTER the constitution, and as such, renders any law forcing involuntary servitude unconstitutional?
    Wrong again, idiot. It's almost unfathomable how someone can fuck up interpretation of the Constition and B of R and the precedents of the same so much.

You have been upside down EVERY FUCKING TIME. Amazing

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Wrong again, idiot. It's almost unfathomable how someone can fuck up interpretation of the Constition and B of R and the precedents of the same so much.

You have been upside down EVERY FUCKING TIME. Amazing
    it is almost unfathomable, that you can be that fucking delusional about everything.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

it is almost unfathomable, that you can be that fucking delusional about everything.
    Hey, I've been watching the news to see if some idiot in Bumfuck, Arkansas walked into a courthouse with his sawed off shotgun. Nothing yet.

What's wrong, you Second Amendment Puusy? Too chickenshit to back up your claim of "shall not be infringed"?

lol

Delusional fucktard.

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

As I have provided commie, I have the truth and logic of amendment 13 and you have squat!
    ...reconstruction...

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well commie, it has standing with those enslaved to involuntary servitude and forced into military service against their will. Where's the part of amendment 13 that exempts a military DRAFT from the elementary text of amendment 13 commie? Oh! That's right, there is no such language anywhere in the Constitution, but there is the elementary text of amendment 13. Seems I have written constitutional text evidence commie and you have squat, huh asshole commie?
    Child, you don't know what reconstruction was, do you? I hope not because if you do you're being extremely intellectually dishonest.

I would deal with you here but Domer already did my light work. The feds provide for defense...that means a draft if they think we need it, fuckstick.

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The feds provide for defense...that means a draft if they think we need it, fuckstick.
    Where in the Constitution does it say, "The feds provide for defense...that means a draft if they think we need it," ??????? I never read that part commie!

The 13th amendment says, "Neither slavery or involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted shall exist within the United States, or anyplace subject to their jurisdiction."

I'll wait commie for your quote from the Constitution that exempts military conscription. Like I said commie, "YOU GOT SQUAT!"

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

this kind of shit should be an indictment of the public school system

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

this kind of shit should be an indictment of the public school system
    Mommy skipped the Constitution when she home-schooled you, didn't she?

It shows.

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Where in the Constitution does it say, "The feds provide for defense...that means a draft if they think we need it," ??????? I never read that part commie!

The 13th amendment says, "Neither slavery or involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted shall exist within the United States, or anyplace subject to their jurisdiction."

I'll wait commie for your quote from the Constitution that exempts military conscription. Like I said commie, "YOU GOT SQUAT!"
    The 13th is a reconstruction amendment so strike that lame argument right now.

As for where it says anything about thinking we need it...what exactly are you suggesting here? Do you think the feds can't have a draft? They provide for defense...if they can't enlist enough people what do they do? They are not just empowered to provide for defense, they are obligated to do so.

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

What happens if you don't have enough volunteers? The feds just forget about their Constitutional obligation?
    What happens when a business needs to compete for employees?
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.