Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Amendment 13 And A Military Draft

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    The 13th Amendment does not say the feds can't draft, it outlaws slavery. People like you make me sick, you think your citizenship gives you a lot of perks but requires no obligations.
    People like you make me sick, you think citizens have no inalienable rights and only get their rights by the whims and prejudices of fucking politicians and political ideological judges.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    The 13th Amendment does not say the feds can't draft, it outlaws slavery. People like you make me sick, you think your citizenship gives you a lot of perks but requires no obligations.
    People like you make me sick, you think citizens have no inalienable rights and only get their rights by the whims and prejudices of fucking politicians and political ideological judges.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuha Miyamizu View Post
    Every right has limitations. A military draft and bound military service are necessary for national security.
    Bullshit! Politicians that have to enslave their citizens to fight their unnecessary, undeclared, unconstitutional wars should have to arm themselves, and lead their own children into such insane fucking battles.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In the federalist papers they talked up how limited the rights of the federal government were to win over antifederalists. In reality any straightforward reading of the constitution allows for extremely broad federal powers.
    Only to political biased dishonest authoritarian pigs.

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Lochner court is actually widely recognized for being extremely arbitrary and unjust. It was only remedied when FDR got into power. The Warren court made this into a free county; without it we'd be just a bunch of barbaric territories of racism, misogyny, and injustice.
    The courts always do and have done the bidding of the political hacks that nominated and confirmed them, the Constitution be damned!

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My right to swing my fist stops at the end of your nose. My protection from involuntary servitude ends when the nation is at peril. It doesn't really matter if the 13th amendment protects us from the draft; when it is truly required, it will be ignored, and the people who do so will not be punished. So it is de facto constitutional.
    What was the Korean and Vietnam "crisis?" The government's authority to slaughter its own people and others ends at the 13th amendment and a free people's inalienable right to tell government to shove it up their authoritarian ass!

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    There is no such thing as an inalienable right, papsmear. You can't find that term in the Constitution or Bill of Rights. All rights, every fucking one of them, cumspot, are alienable.

Senile fucking McCarthyist moron

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    I never said Citizens don't have inalienable rights but that's a different discussion. What I said is that you're a cowardly shitstain on our nation's underpants.

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

only certifiable and psychotic morons of epic proportions use the constitution as a weapon against the people
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.