Thread: Broken Britian -- In miserable shape

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    Yes matey I have been to Africa!! Back in the 80s I went to Lesotho on business, there was a low level war going on back then. The onsite field engineer drove me everywhere in his Land Rover and always had a gun close by. We spent most nights getting arseholed in one of the many shebeens in Maseru. I bet that surprised you.

Sent from my iPhone 10S
    Wonderful .. again, congratulations.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Rune (04-22-2017)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Wonderful .. again, congratulations.
    That took the wind out of your sails, didn't it!! Unlike you I've been to a fuckton of countries and seen the world as it is, not how righton PC bullshitters imagine it to be.

Sent from my iPhone 10S

4. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

Rune (04-22-2017)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That took the wind out of your sails, didn't it!! Unlike you I've been to a fuckton of countries and seen the world as it is, not how righton PC bullshitters imagine it to be.

Sent from my iPhone 10S
    :0) You are seriously delusional.

Your visit to a fuckton of countries makes you what? You support a clown .. so obviously it didn't make you any smarter about the world.

You spend your life on a message board in a country that you're not a citizen of .. so obviously it didn't make you any more industrious, busier, or productive.

Nothing you've ever said in life would take "the winds out of my sails" homeboy. :0) I have no desire to visit a fuckton of other countries .. and if I did, I wouldn't be dumb enough to presume that a visit makes me an expert as you seem to believe.

You're looking for relevance on a message board.

... good luck with that.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Rune (04-22-2017)

7. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have no desire to visit the UK. There's nothing there I want to see.

I've been to Africa twice, have you ever been to Africa?

Let me guess .. there's nothing there you want to see.

Cool .. that makes us even.
    You are so full of shit, you told me before that you admired many aspects of the UK. So now you think that acting in a churlish manner makes you look like a big man?

Sent from my iPhone 10S

8. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

Rune (04-22-2017)

9. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

:0) You are seriously delusional.

Your visit to a fuckton of countries makes you what? You support a clown .. so obviously it didn't make you any smarter about the world.

You spend your life on a message board in a country that you're not a citizen of .. so obviously it didn't make you any more industrious, busier, or productive.

Nothing you've ever said in life would take "the winds out of my sails" homeboy. :0) I have no desire to visit a fuckton of other countries .. and if I did, I wouldn't be dumb enough to presume that a visit makes me an expert as you seem to believe.

You're looking for relevance on a message board.

... good luck with that.
    Yes well my advice is to stay in the ghetto, we wouldn't want you to actually expand your horizons that might just make your head explode.

Sent from my iPhone 10S

10. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are so full of shit, you told me before that you admired many aspects of the UK. So now you think that acting in a churlish manner makes you look like a big man?

Sent from my iPhone 10S
    I indeed do admire many aspects of the UK .. doesn't mean I have to go there. What I admire is not the architecture, buildings, food, weather, landscape, or the stuck up society. What I admire are the thoughts of many British people ... many of whom are now dead.

You sir are quite child-like. "makes me look like a big man" :0) That's stupid.

You're too caught up in your cyber personality Junior. You think it has meaning. It doesn't.

These are just conversations .. that's all they are .. and cyber personalities are completely meaningless.

Grow up

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Rune (04-22-2017)

12. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes well my advice is to stay in the ghetto, we wouldn't want you to actually expand your horizons that might just make your head explode.

Sent from my iPhone 10S
    Bitch I have no doubt that I've made far more money than a fool like you. :0) A racist fool who believes that all black people live in the ghetto.

Now I'm asking myself why am I wasting time talking to a racist who believes blacks belong in the ghetto.

Thanks for the giggles. :0)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Rune (04-22-2017)

14. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

Bitch I have no doubt that I've made far more money than a fool like you. :0) A racist fool who believes that all black people live in the ghetto.

Now I'm asking myself why am I wasting time talking to a racist who believes blacks belong in the ghetto.

i think its been proven enough in this site that democrats want jews in ghettos not blacks

The blacks and browns they need for slave labor ^_^
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

15. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

I've been to Maryland once on a business trip, stayed in a condotel in Rockville.

Sent from my iPhone 10S
    Rockville is just a DC suburb. It has no character. It's nothingness..
    Baltimore -for all it's screwed up poverty related ills -is still the soul of the state.
    DC is an invented place. It's a federal district -it's not real
    Kissinger: “demonization of Vladimir Putin is not a policy; it is an alibi for the absence of one.”
    ________

Cold War 2.0 Russia hysteria is turning people’s brains into guacamole.
    We’ve got to find a way to snap out of the propaganda trance
    ________

Buddha: "trust the person who seeks truth and mistrust the person who claims he has found it "
    1.2.3.4.5.6.7. All Good Children Go to Heaven

16. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am talking about a mental ghetto rather than a physical one.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

17. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

Rune (04-22-2017)

18. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Rockville is just a DC suburb. It has no character. It's nothingness..
    Baltimore -for all it's screwed up poverty related ills -is still the soul of the state.
    DC is an invented place. It's a federal district -it's not real
    I went there on business for a couple of weeks, mainly at US Sprint. Although we stayed in Rockville, managed to find time to go to DC, do the museums, visit Congress etc.

19. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There is a strong possibility that we may join NAFTA after leaving the EU.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...-joining-NAFTA

20. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    it makes you realize "southern pride" and "Yankee heritage" are bogus regionalisms at work.

Much like the Yin/Yang they combine to produce a greater entity then the sum of their parts. America itself.

*I moved down here 18 years ago this week*
    No longer a "yank" or a "southerner".......you moved here to the Plywood state (named for being hurricane territory) and became a "cracker", LOL
    Good morning my fellow cracker.

"I should explain to your Lordship what is meant by crackers; a name they have got from being great boasters; they are a lawless set of rascals on the frontiers of Virginia, Maryland, the Carolinas and Georgia, who often change their places of abode." 1766, G. Cochrane

From NPR...................
    It turns out cracker's roots go back even further than the 17th century. All the way back to the age of Shakespeare, at least.

"The meaning of the word has changed a lot over the last four centuries," said Dana Ste. Claire, a Florida historian and anthropologist who studies, er, crackers. (He literally wrote the book on them.)

Ste. Claire pointed me to King John, published sometime in the 1590s. One character refers to another as a craker — a common insult for an obnoxious bloviator.

What craker is this same that deafs our ears with this abundance of superfluous breath?

"It's a beautiful quote, but it was a character trait that was used to describe a group of Celtic immigrants — Scots-Irish people who came to the Americas who were running from political circumstances in the old world," Ste. Claire said. Those Scots-Irish folks started settling the Carolinas, and later moved deeper South and into Florida and Georgia.

But the disparaging term followed these immigrants, who were thought by local officials to be unruly and ill-mannered.

"In official documents, the governor of Florida said, 'We don't know what to do with these crackers — we tell them to settle this area and they don't; we tell them not to settle this area and they do," Ste. Claire said. "They lived off the land. They were rogues."

By the early 1800s, those immigrants to the South started to refer to themselves that way as a badge of honor and a term of endearment.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

21. The Following User Groans At Stretch For This Awful Post:

Rune (04-22-2017)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

anatta (04-22-2017)

23. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Plywood State I'm a cracker?? ....don't know about that one..lol

Good Morning Stretch. Are we gonna get some RAIN soon?
    Kissinger: “demonization of Vladimir Putin is not a policy; it is an alibi for the absence of one.”
    ________

________

Buddha: "trust the person who seeks truth and mistrust the person who claims he has found it "

24. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I went there on business for a couple of weeks, mainly at US Sprint. Although we stayed in Rockville, managed to find time to go to DC, do the museums, visit Congress etc.

Oh DC is fantastic..I didn't mean to imply otherwise...
    and I know a few natives of DC that would take umbrage at me calling them "invented"

But as majestic/awe inspiring as it is..it ain't real..they can't pick crabs! (Maryland steamed crab).
    I've seen them ( DC bureaucrats) come to Phillips crabhouse on the Inner harbor,and avoid the crabs..
    ________

________