Thread: Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Beats painting pictures of himself naked in the shower.

What makes you think he is naked in that painting? Fantasize much? lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (04-20-2017)

3. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 960 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 127 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    :0) I guess right-wingers have to find something to talk about.

Current events does not scream for their thoughts and opinion. :0)
    The book is a current event. We understand the regressive don't like talking about it.
    TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 960 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 127 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    My study is this forum and others like it, as well as the experience of life.
    Did wingnuts not ridicule Obama's community service?

Have you met very many people who did Peace Corps who are Trump supporters? I haven't.

How about the people who serve in Doctors without Borders, Special Olympics, or teach in inner city schools? Many Trump supporters among them? I think not.

The evidence stares you every day in the face, on this forum and elsewhere. Wingnuts are not noted for empathy and mercy. How many wingnuts where cheering for the torture of prisoners at Abu Ghraib? Do those type of people strike you as persons with civic values, humanity, and empathy?

No?

I thought not.

While I cannot say lack of empathy is universally true for wingnuts, all you have to do is read this board to see which side of the political spectrum more often provides safe harbor for racism, materialism, lack of empathy, and lack of mercy - all masquerading under the phony slogan: "rugged individualism"
    Your use of. The term "wing nuts" pretty much sums up the hypocrisy and lack of tolerance emulated in this past election by liberals.

i know plenty of teachers, and Dr.s who are conservative. Numerous Christian organizations helping the truly needy here and around the globe who self identify as conservative. Indeed, there was a study out a few years ago that showed the despatity between conservatives and liberals as regards charitable giving, that shows conservatives as much more generous with unsolicited charity.
    TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Actually didn't one of the Bush daughters teach in inner city schools while Chelsea Clinton went to Wall Street and married a hedge fund manager?

My wife's best friend is a nurse who is right wing and us spent the past five years in Uganda working to educate women there.

No disrespect to cypress but calling people wingnuts and making gross generalizations doesn't really help anyone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

MAGA MAN (04-21-2017)

7. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I own the book. And the "history lesson" took in a lot more than a phrase about Christmas turkey.
    /shrugs......you could have read it for free.....

8. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 55 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    My study is this forum and others like it, as well as the experience of life.
    Did wingnuts not ridicule Obama's community service?

Have you met very many people who did Peace Corps who are Trump supporters? I haven't.

How about the people who serve in Doctors without Borders, Special Olympics, or teach in inner city schools? Many Trump supporters among them? I think not.

The evidence stares you every day in the face, on this forum and elsewhere. Wingnuts are not noted for empathy and mercy. How many wingnuts where cheering for the torture of prisoners at Abu Ghraib? Do those type of people strike you as persons with civic values, humanity, and empathy?

No?

I thought not.

While I cannot say lack of empathy is universally true for wingnuts, all you have to do is read this board to see which side of the political spectrum more often provides safe harbor for racism, materialism, lack of empathy, and lack of mercy - all masquerading under the phony slogan: "rugged individualism"
    Rainbow BowWows

It is a contradiction to be a dogooder for evil people. It reveals a hatred for good people by bitter vindictive misfits.

Diversity at the Kumbaya campfire: terrorists, gangbangers, cannibals, witch doctors, druglords--everything simply simian. The marshmallows are white.
    On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders

We won't live free until the Democrats, and their voters, live in fear.

9. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

Just finished the book. Nothing in there we didn't already know. I'd give it 3 stars out of 5 at most.
    Not much satisfaction for me to read about how much losing pained her, but in the end she had no pre-Trump message other than 'vote for me, because I need and love power.'
    When it came down to her and Trump the message was 'vote for me, I'm not Trump.'

She never could reconcile her need for power and money and how she used political influence to enrich herself. How could she?
    Of course she never considered that. In her mind she lost because of 1. the russians, 2. comey 3. her staff 4. Obama (yes, Obama) 5. the press (who were virulently anti-Trump) 6. Bill, and a host of others

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.1 For This Post:

MAGA MAN (05-02-2017)