Members banned from this thread: Legion Fag, evince, Legion Troll, philly rabbit, Buckly J. Ewer, CFM and domer76


Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Happy Tax Day to JPP Leftists

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    45,256
    Thanks
    12,047
    Thanked 10,067 Times in 7,535 Posts
    Groans
    589
    Groaned 776 Times in 734 Posts

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chlorate For This Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (04-17-2017), Yaya (04-17-2017)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    45,280
    Thanks
    10,652
    Thanked 12,883 Times in 9,042 Posts
    Groans
    237
    Groaned 984 Times in 938 Posts

    Default

    I take great pride in contributing to my great nation unlike reactionary free riding mooches who don't understand how your roads get built, the water gets to your house, how you receive electricity and utilities or getting your trash picked up, providing for our national defense. I'm proud to do my civic duty...compared to all the right wingnuts to whom patriotism is just a word.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

    evince (04-23-2017), Queen Snowflake (04-20-2017), Rune (04-23-2017)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    45,256
    Thanks
    12,047
    Thanked 10,067 Times in 7,535 Posts
    Groans
    589
    Groaned 776 Times in 734 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    I take great pride in contributing to my great nation unlike reactionary free riding mooches who don't understand how your roads get built, the water gets to your house, how you receive electricity and utilities or getting your trash picked up, providing for our national defense. I'm proud to do my civic duty...compared to all the right wingnuts to whom patriotism is just a word.
    Meh, you're taking the exact opposite line of rhetoric to the issue of taxes. I mean, exactly zero Patriots would have said in 1776 what you're saying now. At the same time, most would look upon the sentiment of not wanting to pay any taxes at all as a profession of anarchy.

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    43,355
    Thanks
    3,445
    Thanked 5,306 Times in 4,539 Posts
    Groans
    4,745
    Groaned 1,345 Times in 1,298 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    I take great pride in contributing to my great nation unlike reactionary free riding mooches who don't understand how your roads get built, the water gets to your house, how you receive electricity and utilities or getting your trash picked up, providing for our national defense. I'm proud to do my civic duty...compared to all the right wingnuts to whom patriotism is just a word.
    Don't take this personally; but since the General Election, you have gone bat shit crazy.
    Obama - Oct 25, 2010 - "Don't Know How To Drive. They Can Ride With Us If They Want To, But They Got To Get In The Back Seat."

    Made at 7:32, just in case of an edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Your ass still sore from the multiple ass lickings you get from me? Give it up, cumstain. You're overmatched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Quixote View Post
    i resolve to not visit this site until trump is out of office
    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    I'm a lying motherfucker and prove it in my signature lines
    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    No, you ban those Pussy little taintlickers.

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    45,256
    Thanks
    12,047
    Thanked 10,067 Times in 7,535 Posts
    Groans
    589
    Groaned 776 Times in 734 Posts

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlorate For This Post:

    Mott the Hoople (04-23-2017)

  9. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    45,280
    Thanks
    10,652
    Thanked 12,883 Times in 9,042 Posts
    Groans
    237
    Groaned 984 Times in 938 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chlorate View Post
    Meh, you're taking the exact opposite line of rhetoric to the issue of taxes. I mean, exactly zero Patriots would have said in 1776 what you're saying now. At the same time, most would look upon the sentiment of not wanting to pay any taxes at all as a profession of anarchy.
    Bull hockey pucks. Our founding fathers issue was taxation without representation. National Defense and Public Infrastructure, Education, Utilities and services aren't built and paid for with right wing selfishness or libertarian fairy dust.
    Last edited by Mott the Hoople; 04-23-2017 at 09:08 AM.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

  10. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    45,280
    Thanks
    10,652
    Thanked 12,883 Times in 9,042 Posts
    Groans
    237
    Groaned 984 Times in 938 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Don't take this personally; but since the General Election, you have gone bat shit crazy.
    Meh Bull hockey pucks on that too. I've been laughing too hard since the last election to deal with mental health issues. This notion of right wing extremists that any form of public investment is "socialism" is not only short sighted in the extreme it's just down right dumb.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

  11. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    45,256
    Thanks
    12,047
    Thanked 10,067 Times in 7,535 Posts
    Groans
    589
    Groaned 776 Times in 734 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Bull hockey pucks. Our founding fathers issue was taxation without representation. National Defense and Public Infrastructure, Education, Utilities and services aren't built and paid for with right wing selfishness or libertarian fairy dust.
    Do you think they would have been satisfied if Parliament had simply called their bluff, and granted British North America a contingent of MPs?

  12. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    45,256
    Thanks
    12,047
    Thanked 10,067 Times in 7,535 Posts
    Groans
    589
    Groaned 776 Times in 734 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Meh Bull hockey pucks on that too. I've been laughing too hard since the last election to deal with mental health issues. This notion of right wing extremists that any form of public investment is "socialism" is not only short sighted in the extreme it's just down right dumb.
    Until the 20th Century, that sort of stuff was essentially viewed as socialism, or, at least unconstitutional.

  13. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    43,355
    Thanks
    3,445
    Thanked 5,306 Times in 4,539 Posts
    Groans
    4,745
    Groaned 1,345 Times in 1,298 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Meh Bull hockey pucks on that too. I've been laughing too hard since the last election to deal with mental health issues. This notion of right wing extremists that any form of public investment is "socialism" is not only short sighted in the extreme it's just down right dumb.
    Your mouth says no; but your eyes say yes.

    Obama - Oct 25, 2010 - "Don't Know How To Drive. They Can Ride With Us If They Want To, But They Got To Get In The Back Seat."

    Made at 7:32, just in case of an edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Your ass still sore from the multiple ass lickings you get from me? Give it up, cumstain. You're overmatched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Quixote View Post
    i resolve to not visit this site until trump is out of office
    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    I'm a lying motherfucker and prove it in my signature lines
    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    No, you ban those Pussy little taintlickers.

Similar Threads

  1. Leftists: I challenge you
    By Leftism=Totalitarianism in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-16-2017, 07:52 AM
  2. Why are leftists such cry-babies?
    By Granule in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-15-2017, 11:04 PM
  3. Leftists will stoop to anything
    By I Love America in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 02:05 PM
  4. Leftists mourn
    By I Love America in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 03:12 PM
  5. New hope for leftists
    By Canceled.LTroll.29 in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 04:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •