Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Every green initiative has been a disaster

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Brilliant article on why so much of so called climate science is just junk masquerading as science.

https://co2islife.wordpress.com/2017...n-of-the-hoax/

Sent from my iPhone 10S

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Saul Alinsky set out the rules for activists and you can see how organisations like Greenpeace follow those rules to the letter.

Sent from my iPhone 10S

3. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    How many millions of gallons/year does the average golf course use? And what about disposal of the toxic water that comes back out of the fracked well?
    LMFAO @TOM
    Golf courses don't waste water.
    Most of it returns to the aquifer.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

4. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    This is my thread arsehole, so if there is any going away to be done it's by you not me.

Sent from my iPhone 10S
    Again nice non reply.
    Those are some real debate skills chump.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

5. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Again nice non reply.
    Are you truly insane? This is my thread not yours. If you don't like it then start your own thread and bellyache there.

Sent from my iPhone 10S

6. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Again nice non reply.
    This describes you to a T, you think bullshit and bluster is all that is needed to win debates.

https://co2islife.wordpress.com/2017...ou-are-guilty/

Sent from my iPhone 10S
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 04-17-2017 at 12:14 AM.

7. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This describes you to a T, you think bullshit and bluster is all that is needed to wind debates.

Sent from my iPhone 10S
    You lost this one.
    Total thread fail.

8. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

You lost this one.
    Total thread fail.
    No you lost. Milgram proved the world would fucking rock if every god damned foot pound of energy came from burning coal and gasoline. Wouldn't that be great?!!! Said while wafting smoke out of his eyes.

9. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

keep up the good work, mr. tom. somebody must continually fight against the fraud/ antichrist religion/ political tool which is gw/ cc; you are an important voice against the evil and delusional intents of the establishment/ globalist damned of earth. when the judgments upon earth begin there will be no more voice of reason and the damned will deny their judgment and are forever damned to unending torment. it is important. there may be a special crown for your service which you will be glad to cast at the feet of Jesus because he has given you eyes to see and ears to discern good from evil. congratulations.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

10. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    keep up the good work, mr. tom. somebody must continually fight against the fraud/ antichrist religion/ political tool which is gw/ cc; you are an important voice against the evil and delusional intents of the establishment/ globalist damned of earth. when the judgments upon earth begin there will be no more voice of reason and the damned will deny their judgment and are forever damned to unending torment. it is important. there may be a special crown for your service which you will be glad to cast at the feet of Jesus because he has given you eyes to see and ears to discern good from evil. congratulations.
    Goofball.

11. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,286 Times in 27,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

This describes you to a T, you think bullshit and bluster is all that is needed to wind debates.

Sent from my iPhone 10S
    Your link:

"CO2 is Life
    The Definitive Source for Exposing the Global Warming Hoax"

Backtracking to claiming global warming is a vast hoax, perpetrated by a global conspiracy of scientists intent on fooling the public, policy makers, and hogging grant money?

You are a joke.

A link to an obscure blog that makes the case the global warming is a hoax is par for the course for you.

This is why I can not trust you to discuss science honestly. You never actually read or present links to mainstream science sources, with trained experts in climate science who conduct original peer reviewed research. I have attempted to direct you to mainstream scientific literature, but you cling like grim death to your obscure denier blogs.

You are emotionally invested in climate science denial. Not sure what your motivation is. But I think it has something to do with ego, with the fact that you would rather see harm come to your grandchildren, than admit you were wrong about global warming to anonymous internet posters you will never meet.

I guess you get something emotionally out of being a denier; a proponent of fossil fuels, and blathering on endlessly about a topic you have no expertise or training in. Sounds like a shitty gig to me, but it must float your boat!
    Last edited by Cypress; 04-16-2017 at 07:52 PM. Reason: grammar

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Althea (04-17-2017)

13. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Now, I could see using these.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

14. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is cool also.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

15. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Default Every green initiative has been a disaster

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    No you lost. Milgram proved the world would fucking rock if every god damned foot pound of energy came from burning coal and gasoline. Wouldn't that be great?!!! Said while wafting smoke out of his eyes.
    Classic strawman argument, by the way how old are you, when did anybody last use ft pounds?

16. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Your link:

"CO2 is Life
    The Definitive Source for Exposing the Global Warming Hoax"

Backtracking to claiming global warming is a vast hoax, perpetrated by a global conspiracy of scientists intent on fooling the public, policy makers, and hogging grant money?

You are a joke.

A link to an obscure blog that makes the case the global warming is a hoax is par for the course for you.

This is why I can not trust you to discuss science honestly. You never actually read or present links to mainstream science sources, with trained experts in climate science who conduct original peer reviewed research. I have attempted to direct you to mainstream scientific literature, but you cling like grim death to your obscure denier blogs.

You are emotionally invested in climate science denial. Not sure what your motivation is. But I think it has something to do with ego, with the fact that you would rather see harm come to your grandchildren, than admit you were wrong about global warming to anonymous internet posters you will never meet.

I guess you get something emotionally out of being a denier; a proponent of fossil fuels, and blathering on endlessly about a topic you have no expertise or training in. Sounds like a shitty gig to me, but it must float your boat!
    I have posted many scientific papers on here and will continue to do so, my motivation is clear enough. I prefer to listen to scientists like Judith Curry, Richard Lindzen, Richard Feynman, Freeman Dyson , Craig Idso, Patrick Michaels, Ivan Giaever, Harrison Schmitt, Anastasios Tsonis, Nils-Axel Mörner, Roger A. Pielke, David Deming, Roy Spencer, Jasper Kirkby and many others.

My main issue with much of so called climate science is the use of computer models, I know of no other branch of science where they are used as some kind of proof. Indeed to quote the results in a scientific paper is actually fraudulent and wholly against the scientific method. I quote from that blog that you object to so vehemently, feel free to tell me which part you take exception to, don't be shy.

"Science isn't a democracy. Science is highly discriminatory. Science demands discipline and accountability. Science has no feelings and isn’t compassionate. There are no safe spaces, affirmative action or participation trophies in science. Science has ridged rules and consequences for failure. Science is “one strike you’re out” intolerant. Science is black and white, Science doesn’t grade on a curve, you are either right or wrong. Science isn’t inclusive, the truth is a very exclusive club that rejects many applicants. There is no grey zone in Science. Science is extremely conservative. In other words, real Science is the pinnacle of political incorrectness.

Politics isn’t bound by the truth, it is bound by the vote, and therefore, the non-scientist has an extreme advantage when it comes to testifying in front of congress."

Impugning my motives is exactly what that article in that blog was describing in detail. I am given to understand that your area of expertise is rocks, so how does that qualify you to discuss climate science any more than my chemistry degree? I will continue to post more in the future, if you don't like it then just ignore me I won't cry. As to the highly unscientific use of the word denier, I will quote Richard Lindzen once again. Here is his opening statement to the House of Commons in 2012. I agree with him 100%.

"Stated briefly, I will simply try to clarify what the debate over climate change is really about. It most certainly is not about whether climate is changing: it always is. It is not about whether CO2 is increasing: it clearly is. It is not about whether the increase in CO2, by itself, will lead to some warming: it should. The debate is simply over the matter of how much warming the increase in CO2 can lead to, and the connection of such warming to the innumerable claimed catastrophes. The evidence is that the increase in CO2 will lead to very little warming, and that the connection of this minimal warming (or even significant warming) to the purported catastrophes is also minimal. The arguments on which the catastrophic claims are made are extremely weak – and commonly acknowledged as such. They are sometimes overtly dishonest."

https://judithcurry.com/2012/02/27/l...se-of-commons/

Sent from my iPhone 10S
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 04-17-2017 at 01:33 AM. Reason: HumperHumperKonayaya33