Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Christians kill 70 Muslims in mosque at Ramadan

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    And who are "anyone like" the 3 you mentioned?

What kind of people were you referring to?

Keep digging.

Keep crying, pussy.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Yaya - can you point to the post in this thread where you explained your false claim?

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    If Christians had attacked a Mosque in America, every single liberal on this board would have condemned it and Cypress, Zappas, Snowflake et al, would be claiming it is Trump's fault. But when Muslims attack a Christian Church, they bend over backwards to defend it and then blame Christians for it.

Stupid liberals.
    Okay, last one. I deleted posts because I felt bad about mucking up the board (I had bumped 8 threads, which you called 3). And I deleted the posts where I cursed, because I try not to on this board.

But here is the post where you accused liberals of "bending over backwards" to defend terrorist acts. I'm not sure why this is something you keep denying. But you haven't explained this, or apologized for it, or just said that it was a mistake. It's strange that you don't even acknowledge it. You are clearly doing just that.

And that's that. NOW I'm done. I feel bad for you, more than anything.

I expect to see a lot of "Thingy" posts trying to provoke me going forward. You won't. If it makes you feel better in some way, have at it. But please do not accuse anyone of defending terrorism or murder or death, unless they actually do.

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

And it's not an "opinion," Yurt. You said that lefties DEFEND IT.

Again - show me where. Show me exactly where.
    One thing is absolutely sure you and the others would never say how despicable it is for Muslims to attack a Coptic church and kill so many people.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    One thing is absolutely sure you and the others would never say how despicable it is for Muslims to attack a Coptic church and kill so many people.

Say what? Terrorist acts are despicable.

What is with you guys? What a completely juvenile statement, Tom. That's absolutely absurd.

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Say what? Terrorist acts are despicable.

What is with you guys? What a completely juvenile statement, Tom. That's absolutely absurd.
    People like Zappa start thread after thread about Christians in the US but never will you see him denounce something like the terror attacks on Coptic churches. Why is that?

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's despicable for Muslims to attack a Coptic church and kill so many people.

There. Feel better?

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

People like Zappa start thread after thread about Christians in the US but never will you see him denounce something like the terror attacks on Coptic churches. Why is that?

Get this straight. Those Egyptian Coptics are no more "my brethren", to use a previous poster's description, than the Egyptian Muslims.

9. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You accused me, Tommy.

10. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,714 Times in 27,344 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Unlike people like you, who blather endlessly about the evils of Muslims on an obscure message board, there are prominent liberal human rights groups who actually work in the real world to help defend people of all religious faiths, including Christian faiths.

Amnesty International: Egyptian Government must protect Coptic Christians
    The Egyptian authorities must offer urgent protection to Coptic Christians in North Sinai and provide essential services and accommodation to hundreds who were forced to flee their homes, after seven people from the community were killed in a series of attacks there over the past month, said Amnesty International.
    The government has failed to take action to protect Christians in North Sinai who have increasingly faced kidnapping and assassinations by armed groups over the past three years. *The authorities have also failed to prosecute those responsible for sectarian attacks against Christians elsewhere in Egypt, resorting instead to state-sponsored reconciliation agreements which, at times, have involved the forced eviction of Christian families from their homes.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/ne...n-north-sinai/

11. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,714 Times in 27,344 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Egyptian priest praises Muslim support of threatened Christians

OXFORD, England (CNS) -- A spokesman for Egypt's Catholic Church praised local Muslims for helping embattled Christians after a series of Islamic State attacks in Sinai.
    Father Rafic Greiche, spokesman for the Coptic Catholic Church, said Christians must differentiate between ordinary Muslims and extremists.

"Ordinary Muslims are kind and try to help however they can -- *they're often first on the scene, rescuing the injured and taking them to hospitals," he told Catholic News Service March 3, as Christians continued to flee Egypt's North Sinai region.

http://www.catholicnews.com/services...christians.cfm

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

anatta (04-22-2017)

13. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

as long as it's understood "ordinary Muslims and extremists" are both real Muslims.
    Salafi jihad ( commonly called extremism" is extreme,but the Salafi movement is becoming more and more mainstream.

http://www.salon.com/2017/02/27/who-...ation_partner/
    Origins of Salafism

The Arabic term salaf means “ancestors.” It refers technically to the first three generations of Muslims who surrounded the Prophet Muhammad. Because they had direct experience with the original Islamic teachings and practices, they are generally respected across the Muslim world.

Self-identified Salafists tend to believe they are simply trying to emulate the path of the Prophet Muhammad and his companions. This might include an array of practices from dress to culinary habits, as well as ethical teachings and commitment to faith.

Salafism as a movement is believed to have originated in the 19th and 20th centuries. Some historians claim it started as a theological reform movement within Sunni Islam. The impetus was to return to the original teachings and practices of the Prophet Muhammad and the Quran — a consequence, in part, of social changes and Western colonialism.

They specifically cite the works of Egyptian, Persian and Syrian intellectuals from the 19th century as shaping Salafist movements. One recent study, however, argues that these intellectuals from the past never even used the term Salafism. In other words, there is no authoritative account of how or when exactly this movement originated.

Finally, it is also open to debate as to which Islamic groups, schools of thought and practices may be considered Salafist. This is because groups and individuals who are labeled Salafist do not always view themselves this way. And they disagree among each other over what defines authentic Salafist practice.

Here’s what my research shows

The vast majority of people who loosely affiliate with Salafism, however, are either simply nonpolitical or actively reject politics as morally corrupt. From 2005 to 2014, I spent a total of two years as an ethnographic researcher in the cities of Lyon, in southeastern France, and in Hyderabad, in south India. I clearly observed this among these two communities.
    Kissinger: “demonization of Vladimir Putin is not a policy; it is an alibi for the absence of one.”
    ________

Cold War 2.0 Russia hysteria is turning people’s brains into guacamole.
    We’ve got to find a way to snap out of the propaganda trance
    ________

Buddha: "trust the person who seeks truth and mistrust the person who claims he has found it "
    1.2.3.4.5.6.7. All Good Children Go to Heaven

14. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You accused me, Tommy.
    So can you give me a link to where you denounced the slaughter of Iraqi, Syrian or Egyptian Christians, one will do?

15. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Unlike people like you, who blather endlessly about the evils of Muslims on an obscure message board, there are prominent liberal human rights groups who actually work in the real world to help defend people of all religious faiths, including Christian faiths.
    Fuck off you are just a condescending cunt!!