Thread: ICE agent shoots American citizen in botched raid

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

Default ICE agent shoots American citizen in botched raid

It won't be long before they will start killing.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/ice-ag...n-raid/226387/

Answers must be demanded over the inexplicable shooting of a wholly innocent man in the Chicago area home he’s owned for decades, as ICE agents — ostensibly searching for the man’s adult son — opened fire on the homeowner despite children just months old sleeping nearby.

And no one knows why U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement raided the house in the first place — they’re citizens.

ICE claims the family man had a gun. His daughter begs to differ.

“It’s a lie when they say he was holding a gun. He doesn’t even own a gun,” railed Carmen Torres, who was asleep in the basement with her one-year-old daughter and husband when the immigration police blasted through the door. “They shot my dad. They shot him, and I don’t know why.”

Official explanations beyond rudimentary factual accounts of the shooting have not been forthcoming — even as the man who did nothing illegal recovers in the hospital.

In fact, Torres, like the rest of his family — including the son allegedly targeted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents — are not in the country illegally.

They’re documented American citizens — and have lived in the same location in Chicago’s Belmont Cragin neighborhood for over 30 years.
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

And being an illegal alien is a MISDEMEANOR.

WILL WE BE SHOOTING FOLKS FOR SPEEDING NEXT?

Wake up morons
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

Nobody even gives a shit. The government shoots people for no reason and the supposed supporters of limited government are silent. They paid taxes that finance the attacks but that's ok because somewhere the government is using tax money to help brown people and it's more important to bitch about that. Fucking frauds!
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Timshel For This Post:

Rune (04-07-2017)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

crickets
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

told ya so

i wonder if they'll even investigate why ICE was conducting a raid on the home of american citizens.......but then i guess i'll get to hear how i'm just a spoiled brat cop hater who doesn't like being told NO
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.