Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rumpf voter/moron upset the border wall will put her house on Mexico side of border..

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default rumpf voter/moron upset the border wall will put her house on Mexico side of border..

‘If I have to get a lawyer, I will’: Trump voter upset the border wall will put her house on Mexico side

Trump supporters in Texas are coming to the realization that their vote for the president may force some of them out of their homes for less than they are worth, with others finding out that — if they stay — they’ll be living in Mexico if his wall is built.

As part of a CNN special report on the impact the wall between the U.S. and Mexico will have on border dwellers in the state that went overwhelmingly for President Donald Trump, the network found there is already an extensive history of government lawsuits filed to take property from homeowners. With Trump’s wall planned for the entire border, some of his supporters are now saying they will fight his administration in the courts.

According to one family who had their farm cut in half — part of it in the U.S., part of it in Mexico — they are still stunned that government was able to take their property 10 years ago.

“I was very angry, I just kept saying, how can they do that? How is that possible in the United States that they can do this?” D’Ann Loop of Brownsville recalled. “They put up a fence in front of our land and then keep us in here — lock us in. I didn’t understand. I was very — I was floored and flabbergasted.”

According to Loop, all of their property is now on the Mexico side after losing in court.

“It left us no property on the U.S. side of the border wall, including my house,” she explained. “Everything was behind — on the Mexican side of the U.S. border fence,” with her husband adding they enter the U.S. through a locked gate

“You punch your code in or you come behind the border wall, there is a feeling of isolation,” Ray Loop explained.

With hundreds of additional miles of Trump’s proposed wall expected to be built in along the Texas border, thousands of land owners may be be forced to sell their property to the government or stay and live in changed circumstances.

According to Pat Bell of River Bend, she voted for Trump but never supported his border wall plan, and now she may have to get a lawyer because her home will no longer be in Texas.

Saying fences and walls don’t work, Bell said she’ll fight to stop it.

“Absolutely I would go to the people who are in charge and, you hate to say I would get a lawyer, but if it comes to that issue, you would,” she explained.

Watch the video below via CNN:
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Rune (04-05-2017), USFREEDOM911 (04-05-2017)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    finding out that — if they stay — they’ll be living in Mexico if his wall is built.
    lol.....only a liberal would be stupid enough to post this as if it were true......their house was always in Mexico.....

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

‘If I have to get a lawyer, I will’: Trump voter upset the border wall will put her house on Mexico side

Trump supporters in Texas are coming to the realization that their vote for the president may force some of them out of their homes for less than they are worth, with others finding out that — if they stay — they’ll be living in Mexico if his wall is built.

As part of a CNN special report on the impact the wall between the U.S. and Mexico will have on border dwellers in the state that went overwhelmingly for President Donald Trump, the network found there is already an extensive history of government lawsuits filed to take property from homeowners. With Trump’s wall planned for the entire border, some of his supporters are now saying they will fight his administration in the courts.

According to one family who had their farm cut in half — part of it in the U.S., part of it in Mexico — they are still stunned that government was able to take their property 10 years ago.

“I was very angry, I just kept saying, how can they do that? How is that possible in the United States that they can do this?” D’Ann Loop of Brownsville recalled. “They put up a fence in front of our land and then keep us in here — lock us in. I didn’t understand. I was very — I was floored and flabbergasted.”

According to Loop, all of their property is now on the Mexico side after losing in court.

“It left us no property on the U.S. side of the border wall, including my house,” she explained. “Everything was behind — on the Mexican side of the U.S. border fence,” with her husband adding they enter the U.S. through a locked gate

“You punch your code in or you come behind the border wall, there is a feeling of isolation,” Ray Loop explained.

With hundreds of additional miles of Trump’s proposed wall expected to be built in along the Texas border, thousands of land owners may be be forced to sell their property to the government or stay and live in changed circumstances.

According to Pat Bell of River Bend, she voted for Trump but never supported his border wall plan, and now she may have to get a lawyer because her home will no longer be in Texas.

“Absolutely I would go to the people who are in charge and, you hate to say I would get a lawyer, but if it comes to that issue, you would,” she explained.

I smell BS and it's not because they have a farm.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorate View Post
    On the plus side, this provides her with the opportunity/excuse to finally move out of Brownsville, which is something that all residents should strongly consider.
    I've got a better idea. Just put all of Brownsville on the Mexican side of the wall.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.1 For This Post:

Minister of Truth (04-05-2017)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Two questions about this article. One, why does the link say CNN then take you to Rawstory, 2) Why was their land taken 10 years ago? I am trying to wrap my head around this. If their land was taken 10 years ago and there is apparently a locked gate they have to go through now into the U.S., what does that have to do with Trump?

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,086 Times in 25,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

She's as dumb as the morons who demanded that trump repeal "Obamacare" but are now upset that they may be losing their "Affordable Care."

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

10. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Bill (04-06-2017)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Two questions about this article. One, why does the link say CNN then take you to Rawstory, 2) Why was their land taken 10 years ago? I am trying to wrap my head around this. If their land was taken 10 years ago and there is apparently a locked gate they have to go through now into the U.S., what does that have to do with Trump?
    Nothing. Big Bill used to be better than this. I've noticed a definite decline from him on this board after dcj shut down or since the election.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    Nothing. Big Bill used to be better than this. I've noticed a definite decline from him on this board after dcj shut down or since the election.
    he has trouble dealing with Hiliary's loss.....

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

??What is that suppose to mean moose?? You use to be better as well, &??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

??What is that suppose to mean moose?? ??
    Your op is one example Bill. There's lots to complain about with Trump but some guy whose property straddles the Mexican border complains about a wall that will probably never be built dividing his property???? Really?

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your op is one example Bill. There's lots to complain about with Trump but some guy whose property straddles the Mexican border complains about a wall that will probably never be built dividing his property???? Really?
    Fuck you & Alaska, & NOLA as well... LOL

Do I tell you wtf to post?? Did I ever tell you?? You post what you want & I will do the same...........

Some of the shit I post now is exactly some of the same shit I posted @ DCJ, exactly..........

Because I post something then didn't mean I agreed or even cared about it, as it is now~I posted it to either get a rise &/or controversy=.... Just like I did @ DCJ...

You have a nice day..

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

emminent domain can be the greatest thing that can happen to you People should learn to use it.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fuck you & Alaska, & NOLA as well... LOL

Do I tell you wtf to post?? Did I ever tell you?? You post what you want & I will do the same...........

Some of the shit I post now is exactly some of the same shit I posted @ DCJ, exactly..........

Because I post something then didn't mean I agreed or even cared about it, as it is now~I posted it to either get a rise &/or controversy=.... Just like I did @ DCJ...

You have a nice day..
    translated....."my butt hurts"......

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (04-06-2017)

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    emminent domain can be the greatest thing that can happen to you People should learn to use it.
    I don't know why people think walls can't have gates......sure they build a wall and her property is on the southern side if it.....doesn't mean part of her property isn't still in the US and part in Mexico.......just means she needs to use her passport to go to the grocery store.....