Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Colin Kaepernick Can’t Get a Job

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Actually one can get lower. She married you didn't she?

Did I hurt your feelings? I thought you Alabama boys were tough.
    Like I said...

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wouldn't it be easier for you to say "I'm not going to believe you no matter what your answer is"?

Your cowardice is amusing. I came where you said and did what you said. Not my fault your boy didn't come through.
    Considering I see Joe once a week or so and he never mentioned it. Since you can't say when you were here or answer any questions about Joe, all you can do is repeat what I have told you and google the name. And when I asked, I was told no one came asking for me.

No junior, you did not come to the Star Bar. You are a lying, vile, coward.

Let me know when you grow a pair and we can talk more. This is just petty bullshit.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    Considering I see Joe once a week or so and he never mentioned it. Since you can't say when you were here or answer any questions about Joe, all you can do is repeat what I have told you and google the name. And when I asked, I was told no one came asking for me.

Let me know when you grow a pair and we can talk more. This is just petty bullshit.
    This is just like Maineman saying he showed up somewhere, at a specific time, and attempted to use a menu as proof.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Minister of Truth (08-15-2017), WinterBorn (08-16-2017)

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

More lies. It is easy enough to see the what is happening at the Star Bar online. Which Monday. I have been to a few of the comedy nights. When was this?

So you talked to Joe, huh? What does he look like? And was he smoking?

Wouldn't it be easier to just admit you won't come to Atlanta? These lies are amusing, but that is all.
    How many people are going to admit to coming to Atlanta besides Watermark?

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Like I said...
    It's like I said. Guess it's a matter of perspective.

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not my fault a pussy like you won't believe the truth. I guess as long as you can make an excuse, you'll feel better about yourself.

The petty bullshit if from you. You're the one making excuses not me. I did what YOU asked and came where YOU said. Not my fault your boy failed you not does it change the truth.

As for Joe, he looked like a dick sucking faggot. Maybe he wanted to hide your secret love affair. I don't know nor do I care.

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not my fault a pussy like you won't believe the truth. I guess as long as you can make an excuse, you'll feel better about yourself.

The petty bullshit if from you. You're the one making excuses not me. I did what YOU asked and came where YOU said. Not my fault your boy failed you not does it change the truth.

As for Joe, he looked like a dick sucking faggot. Maybe he wanted to hide your secret love affair. I don't know nor do I care.
    You are still lying. Yep, you are doing what maineman did. Same bullshit from the same sort of coward. lmao

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterBorn For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (08-16-2017)

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    How many people are going to admit to coming to Atlanta besides Watermark?
    Judging from the growth in the area, lots of people. Aside from the traffic, I like Atlanta. Good local music scene, excellent food, and they haven't paved all the green spaces.

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

First you claimed to have sent me messages. When I gave permission to post all my messages, you changed your story to "I left a message with your Mom". Then you find out she has been dead for 20 years, you had to back off that. Now you claim to have been to the Star Bar. But you can't describe the person you talked to, can't give the date you were there, and you try to make this a "YOu won't believe me anyway" thing.

You have repeatedly lied. Why should anyone believe your THIRD story?

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

First you claimed to have sent me messages. When I gave permission to post all my messages, you changed your story to "I left a message with your Mom". Then you find out she has been dead for 20 years, you had to back off that. Now you claim to have been to the Star Bar. But you can't describe the person you talked to, can't give the date you were there, and you try to make this a "YOu won't believe me anyway" thing.

You have repeatedly lied. Why should anyone believe your THIRD story?
    You can have all your messages posted. I never said that I messaged you here, therefore, to use that is nothing more than an excuse.

My comment about your mom was one I knew would cause you to get your panties in a wad and call me vile and disgusting. I was correct. If you really think that was how I sent the messages and it was nothing more than to get a whining reaction out of you, you aren't that smart. I can't back off something that was done for a jab at you that you responded in exactly the manner I predicted.

That leaves us with the truth. I came where YOU said and did what YOU said to do. Not my fault you can't accept it. I did look back at your post where you gave the location. It included a statement of "if I'm available". You gave yourself a way out and apparently took it. I don't need to describe the person I saw or give a date for what I said I did to be true. I see many people on a daily basis and do things all the time for which I can't remember a description of who I saw or when I saw them. If that's your excuse, we'll go with "You won't believe anything I say". I don't know why you wasted your time asking if you'd already decided you weren't going to believe what I said.

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are still lying. Yep, you are doing what maineman did. Same bullshit from the same sort of coward. lmao
    No, you're still using the same excuses.

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No you didn't. You haven't got the balls. Lol.

15. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You can have all your messages posted. I never said that I messaged you here, therefore, to use that is nothing more than an excuse.

My comment about your mom was one I knew would cause you to get your panties in a wad and call me vile and disgusting. I was correct. If you really think that was how I sent the messages and it was nothing more than to get a whining reaction out of you, you aren't that smart. I can't back off something that was done for a jab at you that you responded in exactly the manner I predicted.

That leaves us with the truth. I came where YOU said and did what YOU said to do. Not my fault you can't accept it. I did look back at your post where you gave the location. It included a statement of "if I'm available". You gave yourself a way out and apparently took it. I don't need to describe the person I saw or give a date for what I said I did to be true. I see many people on a daily basis and do things all the time for which I can't remember a description of who I saw or when I saw them. If that's your excuse, we'll go with "You won't believe anything I say". I don't know why you wasted your time asking if you'd already decided you weren't going to believe what I said.
    Of course I assumed you messaged me here. Where else? You don't know my email addys, or my facebook and this is the only place we communicate.

You lied and got caught.

16. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Of course I assumed you messaged me here. Where else? You don't know my email addys, or my facebook and this is the only place we communicate.

You lied and got caught.

17. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

You lied and got caught.
    He claimed he was going to come to my home in SF to show his proof of what sport he played in college on scholarship. Like an idiot I posted my home address on here and he now says he's coming "on his own time" i.e. he's not coming.

Clearly a theme.