Thread: Colin Kaepernick Can’t Get a Job

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Colin Kaepernick Can’t Get a Job

Colin Kaepernick Can’t Get a Job After NFL Executives Say They ‘Genuinely Hate Him’

Last year, the NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick made the headlines when he refused to stand for the national anthem before his games. He made the unthinkable and said that he was doing that because the US is a “racist” country. Since the moment he did that, his career began to fall down big way. However, his move just hit him in his head in a BIG WAY, when not a single team wanted to draft him as a free agent. Today, Kaepernick got blindsided by more BAD news.

Kaepernick’s career was reaching a high point since he decided to disrespect our country and those who defend it. The NFL quarterback didn’t think he would pay for this move, since Barack Obama was in the office at the time. However, in the time when Colin made the headlines, President Trump was elected and put an end to these anti-American dirty games.

When the free agency first began a couple of weeks ago, Kaepernick was reminded that no one would forgive him for his anti-American attitude. The NFL teams didn’t and definitely don’t want to do anything with this kind of behavior at the huge risk he is to a team’s reputation. The NFL executives aren’t just avoiding him for his attitude and his bad form, but because, as they said, they “genuinely hate him.”

“First, some teams genuinely believe that he can’t play. They think he’s shot. I’d put that number at 20 percent,” an unnamed general manager said about Kaepernick and why people are avoiding him. The manager also said that there is a general “fear the backlash from fans after getting him.” He’s practically public enemy number one in sports, writes Freedom Daily.

“Third, the rest genuinely hate him and can’t stand what he did [kneeling for the national anthem]. They want nothing to do with him. They won’t move on. They think showing no interest is a form of punishment. I think some teams also want to use Kaepernick as a cautionary tale to stop other players in the future from doing what he did,” the insider said.

This is definitely something that every disrespectful person deserves. He thought he was a smart boy, but he soon learned a little humility. Americans don’t like disrespect of our flag, hymn or country. Good lesson Kaepernick!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe he can convert to Islam and get a job as a suicide bomber.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

i think we are fooling ourselves to think it's anything beyond him completely sucking. If the GOAT Brady was a free agent and kneeled people would still want him because he's the goat. Crapernick just sucks

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Bill (04-17-2017), Peridot (04-02-2017)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot girls in my avatar View Post
    i think we are fooling ourselves to think it's anything beyond him completely sucking. If the GOAT Brady was a free agent and kneeled people would still want him because he's the goat. Crapernick just sucks
    There have been several reports that have said his ability was highly overrated and that as a player, he sucks; but even then, it appears that no other team is even willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and are citing his "undesirability" as the reason.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

I read he is worth around $2 million. He will probably be ok.

I find it strange that Kaepernick gets so much attention, when there are so many actual criminals in the NFL.

There are 27 players in the NFL who have been arrested multiple times. No one seems to bat an eye. But don't stand up for the National Anthem in protest of a system you believe is unfair, and people lose their minds.

6 players in 2015 alone were arrested for domestic violence. Beat a woman and you are still fine. Don't stand for the National Anthem and people cheer your unemployment.

Multiple DUIs? No biggie? Weapons charges? All cool. But you better stand for the national anthem.

from:https://www.aol.com/article/2015/09/...imes/21236263/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterBorn For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-05-2017)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    I read he is worth around $2 million. He will probably be ok.

I find it strange that Kaepernick gets so much attention, when there are so many actual criminals in the NFL.

There are 27 players in the NFL who have been arrested multiple times. No one seems to bat an eye. But don't stand up for the National Anthem in protest of a system you believe is unfair, and people lose their minds.

6 players in 2015 alone were arrested for domestic violence. Beat a woman and you are still fine. Don't stand for the National Anthem and people cheer your unemployment.

Multiple DUIs? No biggie? Weapons charges? All cool. But you better stand for the national anthem.

from:https://www.aol.com/article/2015/09/...imes/21236263/
    The guys who do all that crap don't pretend to not be lowlifes. Kaeperpick's anti-Americanism is a lowlife behaviour, but the left considers it virtuous, and encourages him.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (04-06-2017)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

has he ever had a "gainful employment job" ? he has been a ball "player". has he ever produced anything other than foolish, idolatrous entertainment, incitement to murder and media money ? he is a #blacklivesmatter terrorist. does anyone here at jpp remember five cops being tracked, ambushed and murdered by #blacklivesmatter terrorists ? testify. I remember. innocent blood.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    has he ever had a "gainful employment job" ? he has been a ball "player". has he ever produced anything other than foolish, idolatrous entertainment, incitement to murder and media money ? he is a #blacklivesmatter terrorist. does anyone here at jpp remember five cops being tracked, ambushed and murdered by #blacklivesmatter terrorists ? testify. I remember. innocent blood.
    He has been gainfully employed, and making millions of dollars. People who sneer at athletes forget that they work a fraction as hard as the athletes do, to deliver a good or service that generates pennies worth of output by comparison.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

leaningright (04-06-2017)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    Yes, he has had a "gainful employment job". He spent years working very hard to cultivate the skills.

Yes, there have been terrorist acts in the name of Black Lives Matter. But Kaepernick didn't commit those crimes. What he did was passively protest what he sees as a wrong. No violence. No destruction. Just like people say that protests should be done.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And one more point on this topic.

I stand for the National Anthem because of how I feel about the country. Not because it is expected or because of the threat of crap from fake patriots.

Stand if you believe in it. But this demand that everyone fake it is bullshit.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And one more point on this topic.

I stand for the National Anthem because of how I feel about the country. Not because it is expected or because of the threat of crap from fake patriots.

Stand if you believe in it. But this demand that everyone fake it is bullshit.
    I see a difference between people who won't stand for the anthem, and a Kaeperpick refusing to stand to promote an idiotic cause like support for #OnlyBlackLivesMatter.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorate View Post
    I see a difference between people who won't stand for the anthem, and a Kaeperpick refusing to stand to promote an idiotic cause like support for #OnlyBlackLivesMatter.
    I see that he protested what he sees as an injustice. No violence. No destruction. And still there is a huge outcry against him. And he puts his money where his mouth is by supporting charities with tens of thousands of dollars.

My question is this "They are told that they can't block traffic, hurt people, or destroy things when they protest. And the outcry against not standing for the anthem has been huge.

How would you suggest someone protest if they believe injustices are happening?

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I see that he protested what he sees as an injustice. No violence. No destruction. And still there is a huge outcry against him. And he puts his money where his mouth is by supporting charities with tens of thousands of dollars.

My question is this "They are told that they can't block traffic, hurt people, or destroy things when they protest. And the outcry against not standing for the anthem has been huge.

How would you suggest someone protest if they believe injustices are happening?
    I have one rule of protest: You have to be correct. If not, then you set yourself up - especially if your protest involves American symbolism.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorate View Post
    I have one rule of protest: You have to be correct. If not, then you set yourself up - especially if your protest involves American symbolism.
    Oh I see. And since he, in your opinion, violated YOUR rule, he should be ridiculed and unemployed. How magnanimous of you.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Colin Kaepernick Can’t Get a Job After NFL Executives Say They ‘Genuinely Hate Him’

Last year, the NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick made the headlines when he refused to stand for the national anthem before his games. He made the unthinkable and said that he was doing that because the US is a “racist” country. Since the moment he did that, his career began to fall down big way. However, his move just hit him in his head in a BIG WAY, when not a single team wanted to draft him as a free agent. Today, Kaepernick got blindsided by more BAD news.

Kaepernick’s career was reaching a high point since he decided to disrespect our country and those who defend it. The NFL quarterback didn’t think he would pay for this move, since Barack Obama was in the office at the time. However, in the time when Colin made the headlines, President Trump was elected and put an end to these anti-American dirty games.

When the free agency first began a couple of weeks ago, Kaepernick was reminded that no one would forgive him for his anti-American attitude. The NFL teams didn’t and definitely don’t want to do anything with this kind of behavior at the huge risk he is to a team’s reputation. The NFL executives aren’t just avoiding him for his attitude and his bad form, but because, as they said, they “genuinely hate him.”

“First, some teams genuinely believe that he can’t play. They think he’s shot. I’d put that number at 20 percent,” an unnamed general manager said about Kaepernick and why people are avoiding him. The manager also said that there is a general “fear the backlash from fans after getting him.” He’s practically public enemy number one in sports, writes Freedom Daily.

“Third, the rest genuinely hate him and can’t stand what he did [kneeling for the national anthem]. They want nothing to do with him. They won’t move on. They think showing no interest is a form of punishment. I think some teams also want to use Kaepernick as a cautionary tale to stop other players in the future from doing what he did,” the insider said.

This is definitely something that every disrespectful person deserves. He thought he was a smart boy, but he soon learned a little humility. Americans don’t like disrespect of our flag, hymn or country. Good lesson Kaepernick!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe he can convert to Islam and get a job as a suicide bomber.
    Hummm....just like Hillary.