Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,399 Times in 6,146 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Hundreds of American Jews protest outside AIPAC against Occupation

[b]Hundreds of Young U.S. Jews Protest Outside AIPAC Against Occupation[b]

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.779615

The activists, who oppose AIPAC's support for the policies of the current Israeli government on the settlements,*carried signs and chanted calls to end the occupation. Some chained themselves to the entrance of the conference center, blocking it.

This is the first time in AIPAC's decades-long history that such a protest, taking place right across the street from the influential lobby's annual conference, has attracted such a large – and mostly Jewish – crowd.
    So- these would be ' antisemitic ' American Jews ?
    No ?
    ' Self-hating Jews ' then ?
    No ?

No. These are decent Americans who object to the filthy and illegal neoZionist occupation of Palestine.

Roll up, Israel-Firsters- let's see your degenerate support for the filthy and illegal neoZionist occupation of Palestine. We're lining up to examine your disfigured interpretations of truth and morality.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-29-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon2012 View Post
    No ?
    No ?

No. These are decent Americans who object to the filthy and illegal neoZionist occupation of Palestine.

Roll up, Israel-Firsters- let's see your degenerate support for the filthy and illegal neoZionist occupation of Palestine. We're lining up to examine your disfigured interpretations of truth and morality.
    HUNDREDS!!!

How does that work out, percentage wise??
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Stretch (03-27-2017)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    HUNDREDS!!!

How does that work out, percentage wise??

Well- the brain is a small percentage of the body weight. You can get by without yours- but the rest of us favor the holistic approach.
    Last edited by moon; 03-28-2017 at 04:16 PM.

Maria Ressa.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

No ?
    No ?

I would just like to point out one glaring fact about this. These are Jewish-Americans. I am willing to be 98% of them have never been to Israel let alone have ever lived there. This is significant for one main reason. They have never seen the violence or been part of the violence that either side goes through over there. Just marching for a cause while safe and sound in the U.S. The new American way.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    I would just like to point out one glaring fact about this. These are Jewish-Americans. I am willing to be 98% of them have never been to Israel let alone have ever lived there. This is significant for one main reason. They have never seen the violence or been part of the violence that either side goes through over there. Just marching for a cause while safe and sound in the U.S. The new American way.
    I'd guess that most of them have been to Israel- and have seen the deprivation of Palestinians. That's what makes them activists.

I'd also guess that they've all been photographed and investigated by the Israelis and that each of them will have a flag on their record for their current or future employment prospects. That's how fascism operates- and it's happening in America.

Maria Ressa.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'd guess that most of them have been to Israel- and have seen the deprivation of Palestinians. That's what makes them activists.

I'd also guess that they've all been photographed and investigated by the Israelis and that each of them will have a flag on their record for their current or future employment prospects. That's how fascism operates- and it's happening in America.
    Nah. Most activists in this country just see shit on the internet, read it online or some social media outlet. They would never bother actually going to that place and seeing it for real. Maybe actually making a difference. Just better to have a little protest than back to the cafe for latte's by the afternoon. Makes them feel like they actually did something.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nah. Most activists in this country just see shit on the internet, read it online or some social media outlet. They would never bother actually going to that place and seeing it for real. Maybe actually making a difference. Just better to have a little protest than back to the cafe for latte's by the afternoon. Makes them feel like they actually did something.
    I'd guess that you've never walked the streets with a placard and risked a clubbing in your life- so how would you know ?
    Why would you protest when the fascists are winning ?

Maria Ressa.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-29-2017)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'd guess that you've never walked the streets with a placard and risked a clubbing in your life- so how would you know ?
    You would be quite wrong on that. While we are on that subject line though, how many times have you actually been to Palestine or Israel?

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well- the brain is a small percentage of the body weight. You can get by without yours- but the rest of us favor the holistic approach.
    So basically the translation of your response, to my question, is:

waaaaaaaaaa
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Moon, hope we can finish this tomorrow. For the record I go to the Port of Ashdod often. With relief supplies. See them through right onto the trucks and right through the Kerem Shalom border crossing, right into the strip. If you can find any Palestinian or Israeli Americans that would actually like to help, let me know. I will get them onboard. One other interesting thing before I leave for the evening, you should know ( and maybe do) the people of Palestine and Israel, the actual citizens, get along pretty good. If it were up to them and not the governments or extremists of either side, this whole thing would be settled already.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

You do a lot of guessing I'm sure!!

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

As if you have ffs, you are the very epitome of a keyboard warrior.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-29-2017), The Sage of Main Street (03-30-2017)

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Moon, hope we can finish this tomorrow. For the record I go to the Port of Ashdod often. With relief supplies. See them through right onto the trucks and right through the Kerem Shalom border crossing, right into the strip. If you can find any Palestinian or Israeli Americans that would actually like to help, let me know. I will get them onboard. One other interesting thing before I leave for the evening, you should know ( and maybe do) the people of Palestine and Israel, the actual citizens, get along pretty good. If it were up to them and not the governments or extremists of either side, this whole thing would be settled already.
    That being the case then you should be welcoming the protests of these Jews- not denigrating their efforts to free Palestine;

But you're not.

Maria Ressa.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That being the case then you should be welcoming the protests of these Jews- not denigrating their efforts to free Palestine;

But you're not.

Frankly, only a pro-Israeli ass would take part in the drip-feeding of Gaza's prisoners while the neoZionists collect their billions of dollars in hand-outs. The blockade is illegal, immoral and unacceptable. You should immediately stop supporting it.

Maria Ressa.