Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: "GOP cave on Obamacare repeal is the biggest broken promise in political history"

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Take away 64 (days in office) from 2920 (number of days in 8 years) and you get over 2850 days left to RESCIND Obama Care.....but, if its LEFT ALONE and nothing is done...Obama care will collapse beneath its own weight in less 1000 days, 12 out of the 23 co-ops have already failed costing the tax payers over 1 billion in defaulted loan payments. The largest provider under Obama Care (UnitedHealthCare) has already announced that its pulling out....as the CEO says, "We can't sustain these loses. We can't sustain a market that can't sustain itself."

But its not only the companies that are losing money, The people are now paying double the premiums before the Government stepped in to LOWER their costs. The only one's not bitching are those who qualified for insurance under medicad before ObamaCare even existed....as they have never paid anything. In the meanwhile the Hospitals that do accept ObamaCare have been forced to reduce their services offered under the (wink, wink) affordable health care act by 40%. Meaning? People are paying double and getting almost less than half of the service they received before.

Conclusion: This festering puss filled boil on the Ass of the American People will rupture on its own or it will have to be lanced. Time is on the side of the GOP. If the democrats don't get on board in working out a plan.....do you think the GOP well sit by and allow this boondoggle to continue when they have the power to simply RESCIND the entire thing without one vote from the Democrat side of the isle? If you believe that...are you interested in some ocean front property near OK city?
    Collapsing Obamacare is a right wing myth...
    If that is what you shitstains are waiting for, Obamacare will do just fine for decades...
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    Collapsing Obamacare is a right wing myth...
    If that is what you shitstains are waiting for, Obamacare will do just fine for decades...
    Right. Just present the evidence proving that 13 of the existing co-ops have not failed....or the tax payers are not on the hook for over 1 billion dollars....etc., you will not because you cannot. But even it if does does not collapse before the next mid terms...do you assume the GOP will not vote to rescind the entire law before leaving office when they know all it will take is a simple up or down vote via a simple 50+1 majority? Really? Your cohorts don't have the power to stop them. The reason the past vote failed was because the GOP did not think it went far enough in removing Obama Care off the books. They can rescind the entire law without ONE VOTE from a single democrat. Do you think they will leave office and leave Obama Care intact? Really? How stupid are you idiots? You know just how the DONALD luvs to get revenge. He's never lost against you idiots. Could he simply be softening up the PEOPLE with the excuse I tried...but game over, not one democrat voted to keep insurance for the masses, Obama Care is going in the dumpster.
    Last edited by Ralph; 03-27-2017 at 10:03 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Truth Detector (03-30-2017)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,904 Times in 21,666 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    So Polifact was wrong when they called it the lie of the year?

Feel free to read this Steven Brill book which details everything that went down to get the law passed and discusses how the Obama team knew it was a lie.

https://www.amazon.com/Americas-Bitt.../dp/0812986687
    Yes, they were wrong. It is not what I call a lie...

You did not respond to my analogy.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Take away 64 (days in office) from 2920 (number of days in 8 years) and you get over 2850 days left to RESCIND Obama Care.....but, if its LEFT ALONE and nothing is done....
    He promised to do it very fast, and that it would be easy! He was going to demand a bill on his desk "the first day"!

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Right. Just present the evidence proving that 13 of the existing co-ops have not failed....or the tax payers are not on the hook for over 1 billion dollars....etc., you will not because you cannot. But even it if does does not collapse before the next mid terms...do you assume the GOP will not vote to rescind the entire law before leaving office when they know all it will take is a simple up or down vote via a simple 50+1 majority? Really? Your cohorts don't have the power to stop them. The reason the past vote failed was because the GOP did not think it went far enough in removing Obama Care off the books. They can rescind the entire law without ONE VOTE from a single democrat. Do you think they will leave office and leave Obama Care intact? Really? How stupid are you idiots? You know just how the DONALD luvs to get revenge. He's never lost against you idiots. Could he simply be softening up the PEOPLE with the excuse I tried...but game over, not one democrat voted to keep insurance for the masses, Obama Care is going in the dumpster.
    My family and I still have insurance.

LOCK HIM UP!

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Yes, they were wrong. It is not what I call a lie...

You did not respond to my analogy.
    You can have your own definition of a lie; the rest of us will use the basic one we've been using for centuries

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    It had to fail, the republicans could not stand the fact one American aside from their benefactors would benefit. When will the voters realize the republicans play them, they give them someone, some group, to hate or disparage and laugh all the way to the bank. It is among the the great comedies of human nature, no great writer could possibly do it justice. And still they follow....
    I'll take a failure in the Republican party over a success in the democrat party any day of the week and thrice on Sundays.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Granule For This Post:

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Death Of Trumpcare Is The Ultimate Proof Of Obamacare’s Historic Accomplishment
    There’s little enthusiasm for going back to the way things were.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...03787d3598bf6?
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

12. The Following User Groans At blackascoal For This Awful Post:

13. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

zappasguitar (03-27-2017)

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    They can if they chose to private pay, and they can if their Insurance Company keeps the Doctor under Contract, they can if the Doctor continues practicing, they can if the Doctor does not die,... so in fact, the Government did nothing to prevent them from keeping their doctor. Nothing President Obama had control over prevents them from keeping their doctor.
    That is lawyerly spin and you know it. That wasn't how it was sold and you know it.

Why don't you trying being fucking intellectually honest for once? Are you that much of an Obama pole smoker that you can't even tell the truth about one thing he did?

Are you askeered of being called racist?

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

the thread title should read Trump outsmarts the Democrat party....AGAIN.

The democrats will never learn, they already owned Obamacare, now it just has been cast in stone.
    And when it crumbles under it's own weight, and it will, Trump and the GOP will ride in and be the savoir. AND be able to point back to this moment in time and say he tried to save it earlier, before it completely collapsed.

And if my calculations are right it will be right before the mid terms.
    Where the Democrats will lose probably at least another 4 or 5 Senate seats. And countless house seats.
    Being a follower of all things political over the last 3 decades+ I have never seen a man, a non-politician no less pull off some of things Trump is pulling off.
    there is no other way to describe it except "Art of the Deal".

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    the thread title should read Trump outsmarts the Democrat party....AGAIN.

The democrats will never learn, they already owned Obamacare, now it just has been cast in stone.
    And when it crumbles under it's own weight, and it will, Trump and the GOP will ride in and be the savoir. AND be able to point back to this moment in time and say he tried to save it earlier, before it completely collapsed.

And if my calculations are right it will be right before the mid terms.
    Where the Democrats will lose probably at least another 4 or 5 Senate seats. And countless house seats.
    Being a follower of all things political over the last 3 decades+ I have never seen a man, a non-politician no less pull off some of things Trump is pulling off.
    there is no other way to describe it except "Art of the Deal".
    So your analysis is better than the CBO? :0) I'm betting .. No.

You've never seen someone pull off what Trump has? :0) Neither has anyone else?

Trump's Approval Rating Falls As 'Trumpcare' Flops
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartanntp

Hey, maybe his goal is to be the least liked least supported president in history ..

.. oh wait, he's already accomplished that. :0)
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

18. The Following User Groans At blackascoal For This Awful Post:

19. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

zappasguitar (03-27-2017)

20. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,673 Times in 7,368 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Oh, it's a "conservative" source therefore you liberals gulp that crap down right?

This was hardly a "cave." What it was is an attempt to not supplant one "Obamanation" (sounds like abomination) with another.

There was no vote; there will be one in the future once the bill has been worked on. I bet idiots like you still think liberals are winning don't you? Dunce.
    Truth Rejector acknowledges the best the GOP could come up with in SEVEN YEARS is just another abomination!

21. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    I'll take a failure in the Republican party over a success in the democrat party any day of the week and thrice on Sundays.
    Still can't even get the name of the party correct, can you ignorant fuck?

Dismissed retard.

22. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

23. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,673 Times in 7,368 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    you're complaining about lying and here you are lying. Obama's team knew the phrase was a lie when he was saying it yet he continued to do so.
    Oh, so you're a mind reader?

Because unless you can read minds, you've got NO PROOF and no WAY to corroborate your claim that Obama and his team KNEW the phrase was a lie when he was saying it.

24. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Oh, so you're a mind reader?

Because unless you can read minds, you've got NO PROOF and no WAY to corroborate your claim that Obama and his team KNEW the phrase was a lie when he was saying it.
    Actually I do Zap, it's called reading. And I posted the link to the book in this thread.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post: