1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    That's not what Rump promised!
    He said the Mexicans would pay and indeed they will by being forced to take back their criminals.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Truth Detector (03-26-2017)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by callinectes View Post
    So now, obamacare dies a lingering but natural death, and the democrats get the blame for giving birth to the monster in the first place. Fine with me.
    Obamacare is already seven years old, then dying anytime soon. That's just type, even though president Rump Will try to force it it.

But even if it did die,
    I doubt the Democrats get blamed, we have a Republican Congress and President.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Worth having an orange dick up your ass?

Stupid little Trumptard.
    They like it

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

"time and time again, Americans have said we can deal with the lies that President Obama tells us because we believe in his heart, he has the best interest for the American people." - LZ GRANDERSON, CNN commentator, Dec 1st, 2013
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by callinectes View Post
    So now, obamacare dies a lingering but natural death, and the democrats get the blame for giving birth to the monster in the first place. Fine with me.
    MSNBC's Joy Reid summed it up best when she stated:

“Let’s remember that Republicans said for eight years that there was nothing that President Obama could propose that they would lift one finger to support,” Reid recalled. “Now we suddenly discover that when Republicans are in total control of the government and can’t get their act together. We need Democrats to discover bipartisanship. Did you ever say one time in eight years, that Republicans should come to the table with Obama. You cannot expect or demand Democrats play ball, they have zero incentive to play ball. Why should they?”
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

8. The Following User Groans At ZappasGuitar For This Awful Post:

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ZappasGuitar For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-26-2017)

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Worth having an orange dick up your ass?

Stupid little Trumptard.
    Your homoerotic fantasies aside yes it was worth it

As far as I am concerned the country is headed for the shitter no matter what.

The fact that Hitlery Cuntoon was kept out delays the inevitable.

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    "time and time again, Americans have said we can deal with the lies that President Obama tells us because we believe in his heart, he has the best interest for the American people." - LZ GRANDERSON, CNN commentator, Dec 1st, 2013
    Do they feel conned yet lol?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    He said the Mexicans would pay and indeed they will by being forced to take back their criminals.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note
    My, my, how many twists & turns can they find in the English language for pay??? Now getting some of their own citizens=pay..

"There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Obamacare is already seven years old, then dying anytime soon. That's just type, even though president Rump Will try to force it it.

But even if it did die,
    I doubt the Democrats get blamed, we have a Republican Congress and President.
    Yep, I am sure they will do everything they can to destroy it, starve it, regardless of the folks that will suffer & die early as a result... No skin off their nose, they have excellent care thanX to us...

It is an old ploy.... They starve & fight a program, this or that, then turn around & bitch that it didn't accomplish it's goals, this or that
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Cool story.

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Cool story.
    best to ignore these things, i guess?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

best to ignore these things, i guess?
    Best not to compare Trump to Obama, actually.

Say it right now. Say that you think Obama lied on ANYTHING like the scale of Trump's dishonesty. I'd like to hear that argument. I'd really like to hear that someone thinks they are comparable at all in this regard.

I'll save you some time. Obama has some statements that were questionable - SOME, over an 8 year tenure. Trump has a long list of outright lies, and his lying is a pathology.

And that's the end of that story.

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Best not to compare Trump to Obama, actually.

Say it right now. Say that you think Obama lied on ANYTHING like the scale of Trump's dishonesty. I'd like to hear that argument. I'd really like to hear that someone thinks they are comparable at all in this regard.

I'll save you some time. Obama has some statements that were questionable - SOME, over an 8 year tenure. Trump has a long list of outright lies, and his lying is a pathology.

And that's the end of that story.
    Obama made two HUGE lies......at a minimum, but that's not what this is about. the issue is you think presidential candidates/presidents shouldn't lie, but Obama LIED and you accepted it because you knew it was in your own best interests. THAT is the end of that story.

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Obama made two HUGE lies......at a minimum, but that's not what this is about. the issue is you think presidential candidates/presidents shouldn't lie, but Obama LIED and you accepted it because you knew it was in your own best interests. THAT is the end of that story.
    Please. It's an incredibly lame comparison. I didn't say "Presidential candidates shouldn't lie." Of course they shouldn't, but if that was my standard, I'd never vote for anyone.

Trump is a pathological liar. Obama maybe lied a couple of times. And you're trying to compare them.

There is no equivalency here whatsoever. That your first comment on the thread was a post trying to create equivalency, and that you think it's roughly the same, is an embarrassment which I really can't comprehend. All I can do is shake my head. It's a major fail.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Bill (03-25-2017), christiefan915 (03-26-2017), ZappasGuitar (03-25-2017)