1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,340 Times in 10,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    When you cry about being thread banned you are a pussy

Do you think you are entitled to participate in any thread you want snowflake? Are you that self absorbed?
    Yeah, cornflake, I think everybody should be able to participate. Are you and your fellow shitwads afraid of being challenged? This asshole posted bullshit and banned the people he thought would call him on that fecal material.

Lightweight pussies

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Poor little anal wart.
    I can't imagine how that got in your mouth.
    Anonymity is priceless!

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

maybe it's because you're such a huge fucking douchebag of retarded brain cells that nobody wants to hear your idiotic rambling about shit that only a few select of you believe, like there are no inalienable rights.

A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    When you cry about being thread banned you are a pussy

Do you think you are entitled to participate in any thread you want snowflake? Are you that self absorbed?
    Entitled is exactly the word.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    maybe it's because you're such a huge fucking douchebag of retarded brain cells that nobody wants to hear your idiotic rambling about shit that only a few select of you believe, like there are no inalienable rights.

lol

You're not going to start that 'inalienable rights' bullshit again, are you?

Try this, fucktard. Name one.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
    now we all know you want to argue that they are not in the constitution, but that's because you know jack shit about the reason for the constitution or who fucking wrote it. we all know that you're a wannabe slave to the state and that the government wrote the constitution and the bill of rights assigns us all a set of rights that can be removed at any time by your all seeing master. that just makes you an idiot of epic proportions and EARNS you the banning in threads that you so richly deserve.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

now we all know you want to argue that they are not in the constitution, but that's because you know jack shit about the reason for the constitution or who fucking wrote it. we all know that you're a wannabe slave to the state and that the government wrote the constitution and the bill of rights assigns us all a set of rights that can be removed at any time by your all seeing master. that just makes you an idiot of epic proportions and EARNS you the banning in threads that you so richly deserve.
    (laughing)

Another cut and paste retard. Any of those rights in the Bill of Rights CAN be removed at any time. By just exactly the same process they were granted in the first place, you fucking idiot. Alienable, moron

9. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2018.2 (03-27-2017)

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorate View Post
    They appear in both the 4th & 14th amendments, so, evidently the 1st and the Reconstruction Congresses believed in Natural Law.
    Where did they insert the words "Natural Law" anywhere?

Can you even identify one 'Natural Law'?

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Where did they insert the words "Natural Law" anywhere?

Can you even identify one 'Natural Law'?
    If you were capable of reading John Locke, then you would know the answer to that question. Just because someone says "3.14," does not mean they aren't referring to pi.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

(laughing)

Another cut and paste retard. Any of those rights in the Bill of Rights CAN be removed at any time. By just exactly the same process they were granted in the first place, you fucking idiot. Alienable, moron
    would you feel better about it if I typed it out manually? and no, they can not be REMOVED at any time. what CAN happen is that government can DENY those rights and then it's up to cowards like yourself to determine whether you want to fight for them or not......or make fun of others if they choose to.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Domer is the biggest pussy on the interwebs. He wears a diaper. His mom told me. Sad!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (03-26-2017), Minister of Truth (03-25-2017)

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorate View Post
    If you were capable of reading John Locke, then you would know the answer to that question. Just because someone says "3.14," does not mean they aren't referring to pi.
    John Locke, stupid fuck, neither wrote or signed the Declaration nor the Bill of Rights. If you were capable, you would know that.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

would you feel better about it if I typed it out manually? and no, they can not be REMOVED at any time. what CAN happen is that government can DENY those rights and then it's up to cowards like yourself to determine whether you want to fight for them or not......or make fun of others if they choose to.
    Stupid moron. The only rights you have are defined by the government you live under. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Not "Natural". Not from your "Creator".

Stupid fuck

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Yeah, cornflake, I think everybody should be able to participate. Are you and your fellow shitwads afraid of being challenged? This asshole posted bullshit and banned the people he thought would call him on that fecal material.

Lightweight pussies
    Well that is why you are a pussy libtard snowflake.

You aren't entitled to shit.

BTW did you know that the only reason we have the thread ban feature is because libtards like Rana, KKKhristiefan and Zipperhead clamored for it? Well not IT specifically but their bitching led to it.

Let me give you a quick history lesson

When I got to this here slice of political message board heaven, I made a big splash. I quickly realized that this board allowed a level of freedom of expression I had never experienced. You see many sites were run by delicate liberal snowflakes like yourself who don't like hearing dissenting views and they used that power with a vengeance. But this place is different

Suffice to say, I have a gift when it comes to riling up lefties. One in particular on this site thought she ran this place. She had her cronies Rancid, Zipperhead and KKKhristiefan lined up like dutiful lapdogs and they whined incessantly about big bad ILA and lobbied the Mods regularly to have me banned.

The Mods told them "just ignore him". But they couldn't. And they complained that "even though we put him on ignore, he responds to our threads and people respond to him and we inadvertently read his posts by accident"

So the thread ban was born to deal with big, bad ILA.

But knowing libtards the way that I do, I knew that I could use the thread ban against them. And of course I did. So I began thread banning libtards in masse and on cue those same libtards that lobbied for a way to deal with me cried about the thread ban much like you are doing now

Suck it up snowflake. You have no right to be heard on this forum.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (03-26-2017), Granule (04-08-2017), USFREEDOM911 (03-26-2017)