Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: A majority of white voters elected THE worst president in history. Intelligent???

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    give us all PROOF of your Ideas working in practice

You wont find one
    Pretty easy to tell who the cubicle dweller is here. Every successful business in this country is "proof" of these ideas working in practice. Quite obvious something you know nothing about. Next stupid question?

2. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    :0) If any American president starts a nuclear war you'd be in the same place you were during World War 2 .. dependent on America to save you. :0) We like you brits .. we'd save you. But whether we do or don't .. you still have no voice in this country .. which in your case is a very good thing. You support a clown who wanted TANKS at his inauguration.

Trump has only been in office 5 minutes and already he's threatening war.

If ANY American president starts a nuclear war .. we're all fucked .. Clinton knows that .. Trump does not.
    In WW2, we saved you!

Without us you'd never have had D-Day or Operation Overlord. Without us, the Middle East would have been controlled by the Nazis and indeed so would Africa, India and Burma. Without us, you would have had several adversaries on both the seaboards. Without us, the Soviet Union would have been conquered and a land route between Germany and Japan established via Russia.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

3. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    so you base worse vs best President on approval ratings?
    ok

and before you go bloaviating about Obamas accomplishments, make sure they are real, and not the standard "he saved us from the great recession, Obamacare insured millions, he killed Bin laden.
    because
    this stuff is what I do, and I blow 95% of any Obama accomplishment claims out of the water on a daily basis in my editorials, based on "FACTS".

Trump is just getting started, if you are not happy just two months in, you have a looong 8 years ahead.
    His coming policies are grounded in things we should all be on board with, ILLEGAL immigration, affordable health care for all, cleaning up the inner cities, wiping out ISIS (for real). Jobs, leveling the playing field for the American worker with our trade agreements. the list is long if you give him a chance you may be surprised.

the racist stuff is just out of line, he is a lot of things, not all good, but he is not a racist.

I don't want to argue in the mud with you here like I see a lot going on.
    So I offer peace, if you would like to discuss politics with that in mind I would be happy to, but I see no point in calling each other names to see who can be the ugliest.
    :0) I would be more than happy to civilly discuss politics with you brother. I respond in kind. Nasty people get nasty responses. Civil people get civil responses.

I look forward to your fact-based conversations about Obama and anyone else. Research is what I do.

Whatever you think of Obamacare .. it has republicans in a quandary and running scared. After almost 8 years of attacks on it, they still can't figure it out. Turn on you TV right now if you don't know that. It's at an all time high .. and no one is clamoring for the republican plan, championed by Trump. Start there.

With regards to Trump .. you may think he's going to be there 8 years .. but he isn't. By what measure do you think he would be re-elected? You never said what measure you use to judge anything .. but respectfully .. emotions don't count.

You're fact-based .. what tells you Trump would last 8 years?

Trump has an avowed racist sitting right nest to him, advising him on policy. Please save the 'Trump is not a racist' thing. That's a waste of time. I respect your right to disagree.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

4. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    In WW2, we saved you!

Without us you'd never have had D-Day or Operation Overlord. Without us, the Middle East would have been controlled by the Nazis and indeed so would Africa, India and Burma. Without us, you would have had several adversaries on both the seaboards. Without us, the Soviet Union would have been conquered and a land route between Germany and Japan established via Russia.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note
    You dummies would be speaking German without FDR's intervention to save you.

.. but you go right ahead and believe you saved us. :0)
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

5. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You dummies would be speaking German without FDR's intervention to save you.

.. but you go right ahead and believe you saved us. :0)
    I don't deny that US involvement tipped the balance. However your history is so skewed, you just don't want to contemplate what would have happened if we were conquered. It is a fact that all of Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia would have been in Axis control and only a fool could think otherwise. You might also want to consider that conquering Russia would have given the Nazis access to vast quantities of uranium.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

6. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Oh, another arrogant asshole that assumes what he says is correct and others are stupid because they don't agree. Why don't you and cawacko get together.
    I would like that. I mean we don't agree on a lot of things and he certainly isn't a Hoople but I'd spot Waco a beer anytime.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

7. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't deny that US involvement tipped the balance. However your history is so skewed, you just don't want to contemplate what would have happened if we were conquered. It is a fact that all of Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia would have been in Axis control and only a fool could think otherwise. You might also want to consider that conquering Russia would have given the Nazis access to vast quantities of uranium.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note
    What I need to do is stop this. I have a lot of respect for the British, although not its parliamentary system of government. Playing with you has caused me to say things about the British people that I don't really mean.

History clearly demonstrates FDR's critical role in saving England .. to the extent that he turned a blind eye to Pearl Harbor. He allowed it to happen to get America into the war. That's not popular, but I'm reading History .. not His-story.

I also recognize the importance of the brits in the war .. that being said, I'd rather engage in constructive argument .. so, let's just agree to not talk to each other.

8. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

I like you too .. but you don't get to use like and credit as a weapon when you can't deal with what I'm saying.
    I told you the reality of the situation. more independents felt trump was the lesser of two evils, therefore hillary lost.

Your claim that the DNC is responsible for Trump's victory makes no sense at all. You're looking to absolve republicans of their own responsibility for Trump. You're looking to blame democrats for the idiocy of voting for a clown 'reality' show host for president. Get real man. If they didn't like Clinton, there were more choices on the ballot than Trump.
    you're confusing the elections in the US with that of Iraq during husseins reign. we had 5 candidates with at least a 5% chance of the vote, which means that those who would NORMALLY vote Democrat, but could not stomach hillary, could vote for trump, bernie, johnson, or even the really dumb woman on the green party ticket. The problem with the 10 to 15% of those who identify as democrats but could not in good conscience vote for hillary, most likely voted for trump because of their retarded ideology of '3rd parties cannot win'. This you can place squarely in the laps of the DNC, since both major parties push this theory 110% of the time.

If the election were held again today .. do you think Trump would win?
    yes, just not by as wide a margin.

Those and ANY democrats who voted for Trump were just as ignorant as their ignorant republican counterparts. The nonsense that 'Clinton' made me do it is pure 8th grade 'logic.'
    what do you think happened then? did those democrats who voted for trump walk in the booth blindfolded and pull whichever lever they could touch first?

I do recognize the desire to distance oneself from a Trump vote, but 'I was drunk, high, depressed, on OxyContin, and stupid' would be a far better excuse to use then Clinton made me do it. Is that what you're doing?
    it's not what i'm doing, it's what those who identify as democrats did. take it up with them. not me.

I don't need to make myself feel better about who I voted for .. I didn't vote for a racist loud-mouth braggart and clown .. and perpetual liar with no legislative experience for president. :0) Why in the hell do you think that I'M the one who needs to feel better about my vote. :0) That's silly.
    because a large portion of your voting base felt strongly enough about the negative sides of clinton that they decided trump was a slightly better option. it's the equivalent of deciding between drinking bleach (clinton) and drinking the worst moonshine ever made (trump) it's an easy choice when you know you just have to plug your nose when you drink.

I imagine I am infuriating to talk politics with .. to people who don't know shit about politics. What in the hell are you defending?
    i'm not defending anything. i'm simply explaining why the clintonites lost the election, much to their dismay. remember, I voted for johnson because I saw the inanity and insanity in the two major candidates. my conscience and principles have never been clearer in my choice.

I'm all about party???? :0) Who did I vote for in 2008 .. answer: Cynthia McKinney, not the democrat. How about 2012 -- Jill Stein, not the democrat. Try harder.
    and who did you vote for in 2016? If you voted for clinton, explain why. if you voted third party, why are you bitching about the morons who chose the 2nd worst candidate ever over the 1st worst candidate ever?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

9. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What I need to do is stop this. I have a lot of respect for the British, although not its parliamentary system of government. Playing with you has caused me to say things about the British people that I don't really mean.

History clearly demonstrates FDR's critical role in saving England .. to the extent that he turned a blind eye to Pearl Harbor. He allowed it to happen to get America into the war. That's not popular, but I'm reading History .. not His-story.

I also recognize the importance of the brits in the war .. that being said, I'd rather engage in constructive argument .. so, let's just agree to not talk to each other.
    Up to you, but that old canard about FDR allowing Pearl Harbour to happen ought to have been ridiculed and refuted years ago. That is just another of the many conspiracy theories that you seem to love.

http://www.npr.org/2016/12/06/504449...b-pearl-harbor

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

10. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Up to you, but that old canard about FDR allowing Pearl Harbour to happen ought to be put to bed! That is just another of he many conspiracy theories that seem to love.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note
    My friend TTQ said the U.S. started WWII! Still trying to figure that one out.

11. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    My friend TTQ said the U.S. started WWII! Still trying to figure that one out.
    Well he's an idiot but I'm sure you know that already.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Minister of Truth (03-23-2017)

13. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    except for the fact that the worst President YET, in history was Obama by any measure.
    trump has been president for 2 months, most free thinking people would give him a little more time don't you think?

But if crying racism makes you feel better in your insecurities, then that's your business, just seems sad to me
    Give him a little more time to do what?

He will never speak for me no matter how much time he has because our politics are diametrically opposite.

trump's an ignorant, lying corrupt crony capitalist whose only agenda is to enrich himself and his billionaire Cabinet buddies.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

14. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    the majority of americans that vote decided that trump was the lesser of two evils. this speaks volumes upon volumes of the common sense of democrats who nominated an even worse candidate than the republicans came up with.
    More Americans voted for Hillary than for trump. Don't use the EC as an example of trump's "popularity."

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

15. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    More Americans voted for Hillary than for trump. Don't use the EC as an example of trump's "popularity."
    it's ludicrous to use 3 million voters in california as a representative majority across the country. it doesn't work like that. it's like saying the residents of chicago represent the entire state of Illinois. and i'm not using the EC as a show of trumps popularity. he's only popular among the least educated of the country. he's only slightly more popular than clinton among the voting populace that is afraid to vote 3rd party.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

16. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    I told you the reality of the situation. more independents felt trump was the lesser of two evils, therefore hillary lost.
    What they felt is not an excuse. What they did was elect an embarrassment, worst president ever .. AND, those who did were almost all white.. Where was the intelligence in that? Not what they felt .. where was the intelligence in evaluating a candidate to be president? I hear what you're saying .. but they weren't just running from Hillary. Lots of people of all races doesn't like Hillary .. but they didn't vote for Trump .. only white people did. What were they hearing from Trump that nobody else did?

you're confusing the elections in the US with that of Iraq during husseins reign. we had 5 candidates with at least a 5% chance of the vote, which means that those who would NORMALLY vote Democrat, but could not stomach hillary, could vote for trump, bernie, johnson, or even the really dumb woman on the green party ticket. The problem with the 10 to 15% of those who identify as democrats but could not in good conscience vote for hillary, most likely voted for trump because of their retarded ideology of '3rd parties cannot win'. This you can place squarely in the laps of the DNC, since both major parties push this theory 110% of the time.
    Does any of your theory have anything to do with republicans? Doesn't seem like it. You seem to believe that Hillary and the DNC are the problem, not the ignorance of the voters. "Both parties push it 110% of the time" .. but place this squarely in the laps of the DNC? That's silly.

yes, just not by as wide a margin.
    If you believe that brother .. kinda' explains why you blame other people for your vote. :0) get real

My work day is over .. gotta' run .. I'll continue after I shut it down and have dinner.