Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: A majority of white voters elected THE worst president in history. Intelligent???

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Then stop posting to me juicy fruit..

solved.
    Stop posting the same old shit day after day then, it is effing boring.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    some of them, yes.

if you weren't paying attention to the run up, MANY celebrity democrats did exactly that.

did he win over hillary?

as I said....some of them. but if you have a hard time grasping the reality of elections, maybe you aren't as smart as you were once given credit for.
    Start from here brother .. I don't give a fuck about 'credit.' Take your credit and give it to someone you like. I don't care.

Secondly, the thought that democrats are responsible for whom republicans vote for is mindless. Why would I need 'credit' from someone who believes that stupid shit? :0) Seriously

Trump won over Hillary because A MAJORITY OF WHITE VOTERS thought he was the lesser evil .. that you claim democrats put in their heads. :0) .. through osmosis probably.

That doesn't make him the lesser evil .. it means the people who voted for a clownish celebrity with no legislative experience were stupid.

Did you vote for him? If you did .. you were stupid. Democrats didn't do that to you .. you did.

If celebrity democrats .. or any democrats, martians, or space clowns told republicans to nominate Trump, it's because they believe that Trump was an easy target. After all, you'd have to be stupid to vote for a clown for president.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

3. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I've decided Trump is a racist and I don't give a fuck what the facts are.
    I know, right?.....

4. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    Stop posting the same old shit day after day then, it is effing boring.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note
    :0) Kiss my ass.

Try an intellectual argument that refutes and counters what I post .. instead of trying to pretend that your limp dick ass has the power to make me do anything.

I dare you to even try it.

C'mon dummy .. let's hear it. :0) .. or just run away.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

5. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Try an intellectual argument that refutes and counters what I post
    should you first post something intellectual?....

6. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

:0) Kiss my ass.

Try an intellectual argument that refutes and counters what I post .. instead of trying to pretend that your limp dick ass has the power to make me do anything.

I dare you to even try it.

C'mon dummy .. let's hear it. :0) .. or just run away.
    What's to refute? You were saying the same old shit day after day even before Trump was inaugurated. It is truly tedious, if you don't like that then tough titty. Trump may well turn out to be a terrible President but I am willing to see what happens.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

7. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What's to refute? You were saying the same old shit day after day even before Trump was inaugurated. It is truly tedious, if you don't like that then tough titty. Trump may well turn out to be a terrible President but I am willing to see what happens.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note
    Then why are you here?

Obviously you don't have the intellect to challenge what's being discussed .. and unbeknownst to a stupid motherfucker like you .. discussion is what this is. 14 pages and counting.

Everyone doesn't have to agree, but many have stated their positions without the imbecilic ignorance that you bring.

YOU may be willing to see what Trump brings .. but YOU don't count. You're not an American. You may be willing to wait .. but AMERICANS .. who have a stake in what Trump is .. have already voiced their displeasure with his actions .. including many who voted for him.

I repeat, you don't have the intellect for this .. and I just demonstrated that

What's to refute?

Try harder. :0)

Last edited by blackascoal; 03-23-2017 at 02:04 PM.

8. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Then why are you here?

Obviously you don't have the intellect to challenge what's being discussed .. and unbeknownst to a stupid motherfucker like you .. discussion is what this is. 14 pages and counting.

Everyone doesn't have to agree, but many have stated their positions without the imbecilic ignorance that you bring.

YOU may be willing to see what Trump brings .. but YOU don't count. You're not an American. You may be willing to wait .. but AMERICANS .. who have a stake in what Trump is .. have already voiced their displeasure with his actions .. including many who voted for him.

I repeat, you don't have the intellect for this .. and I just demonstrated that

What's to refute?

Try harder. :0)

Yeh you keep saying it's an internal matter but that's just bollocks, the president of the USA potentially affects everybody so stop with that fatuous bullshit. If Ma Clinton had started a nuclear war do you think we'd be unaffected?

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

9. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Where is the intelligence?

Every 4 years during the presidential elections, a plethora of white republicans will slide from under the rocks to question the intelligence of black voters who support the Democratic Party that supports them instead of the virtually all-white Republican Party that doesn't. Their comments get flavored with lots of references to 'plantations' and 'slaves.' This past election was no different.

The implication is that whites know better .. and perhaps politics is above the heads of black voters. So in their 'wisdom' .. a majority of white voters elected the absolute worst president in American history .. a celebrity clown and buffoon .. a complete failure in under two months.

Given the propensity of white republicans to always question the political intelligence of black voters .. surely it's fair to question the intelligence of that majority of white voters who elected a danger and total embarrassment to this nation .. or more correctly stated, the lack of intelligence.

Where is the intelligence in electing a loud-mouth lying celebrity with no legislative experience to be the President of the United States? Where?

Trump is no surprise, he's exactly as advertised .. a clown .. a clown who hates people .. particularly people with non-white skin. How's that working out for you?

Get rid of Obamacare? Sure, go ahead and do it .. what are you waiting on? Oh wait .. millions of whites who vote republican are benefitting from Obamacare and don't want to let it go. It seems they've spent 8 years voting against their own best interests. Where was the intelligence in that? Truth is, white republican voters spend a lot of time voting against their best interests. 9 of out the 10 poorest states in the country, and 97 out of the 100 poorest counties in America are republican controlled .. and their citizens benefit from the safety nets legislated by democrats. Maybe Trump will help them grow up as he attempts to yank away their healthcare in preference to his rich friends.

You should have been smarter.

Trump and Obama-hate have made it MORE likely that another Black president will sit in the Oval Office leading this nation again. Compared to Trump, Obama looks, thinks, and acts far more presidential and sane. Trump and his voters have only embellished Obama's legacy in ways that he himself never could.

Trump is an embarrassment and danger .. and at the same time, the best thing that could have happened to this nation. He exposes the overt racism that is America. He exposes the glaring failures of the republican agenda .. and he exposes the undeniable lack of intelligence of that majority of white voters who elected him.
    I agree....the majority of WHITE PEOPLE elected one the most ignorant presidents in US History...one Barry Soetoro.

This is a majority WHITE CHRISTIAN NATION. One of the major problems that this nations faces today...is RACE BAITING.

10. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Start from here brother .. I don't give a fuck about 'credit.' Take your credit and give it to someone you like. I don't care.
    well, I DID like you. maybe I shouldn't.

Secondly, the thought that democrats are responsible for whom republicans vote for is mindless. Why would I need 'credit' from someone who believes that stupid shit? :0) Seriously
    seriously, THIS election turned out to be one of those that puts 20% of voters in 'independent' status. sure, the die hard democrats and republicans weren't going to vote for anybody else BUT the letter after their name. however, those that tend more towards being independent either voted for trump or they voted for bernie or johnson. So yes, the DNC is partially responsible for trumps victory.

Trump won over Hillary because A MAJORITY OF WHITE VOTERS thought he was the lesser evil .. that you claim democrats put in their heads. :0) .. through osmosis probably.
    read above. SOME democrats were SO PUT OFF BY DNC MANIPULATION, they chose to vote trump over hillary. That's your parties issue, not anyone elses.

That doesn't make him the lesser evil .. it means the people who voted for a clownish celebrity with no legislative experience were stupid.
    this is YOU trying to make yourself FEEL better about who you supported vs. the majority of voters who made you look like a moron for your choice of nominee. Don't go away mad, just go away.

Did you vote for him? If you did .. you were stupid. Democrats didn't do that to you .. you did.
    YOU are one of those I find extremely infuriating when discussing political issues. YOU are stuck on party, so much so that you can't even remember that I voted for johnson....even after telling you THREE FUCKING TIMES already.

If celebrity democrats .. or any democrats, martians, or space clowns told republicans to nominate Trump, it's because they believe that Trump was an easy target. After all, you'd have to be stupid to vote for a clown for president.
    have you not seen the multitude of youtube videos out there from celebrities laughing about trump being nominated or practically BEGGING for him to run.....so much so that they KNEW hillary would win if he was nominated??????? and look what happened. you should feel pretty fucking stupid for your choice of nominee instead of trying to blame a majority of voters being stupid. it makes you look rather moronic.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

11. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yeh you keep saying it's an internal matter but that's just bollocks, the president of the USA potentially affects everybody so stop with that fatuous bullshit. If Ma Clinton had started a nuclear war do you think we'd be unaffected?

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note
    :0) If any American president starts a nuclear war you'd be in the same place you were during World War 2 .. dependent on America to save you. :0) We like you brits .. we'd save you. But whether we do or don't .. you still have no voice in this country .. which in your case is a very good thing. You support a clown who wanted TANKS at his inauguration.

Trump has only been in office 5 minutes and already he's threatening war.

If ANY American president starts a nuclear war .. we're all fucked .. Clinton knows that .. Trump does not.

12. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Make that .. INCREDIBLY STUPID 'Trump is not a racist' crap. :0)

Obama worst president in history? .. Trump needs more time?

Not sure what benchmark you use in your world .. but in under just two months, Trump has the lowest approval in 74 years. The only president to get an approval rating lower than Trump was Truman .. 7 years into his administration.

Trump's historic low rating is during his 'honeymoon' .. undoubtedly it will go lower. Know anything about history? Any idea what Obama's was at this point in his terms?

I could go on .. and on with assessment and comparisons between Trump and Obama .. but I'm not sure you're up for that .. you know, fact based stuff.
    so you base worse vs best President on approval ratings?
    ok

and before you go bloaviating about Obamas accomplishments, make sure they are real, and not the standard "he saved us from the great recession, Obamacare insured millions, he killed Bin laden.
    because
    this stuff is what I do, and I blow 95% of any Obama accomplishment claims out of the water on a daily basis in my editorials, based on "FACTS".

Trump is just getting started, if you are not happy just two months in, you have a looong 8 years ahead.
    His coming policies are grounded in things we should all be on board with, ILLEGAL immigration, affordable health care for all, cleaning up the inner cities, wiping out ISIS (for real). Jobs, leveling the playing field for the American worker with our trade agreements. the list is long if you give him a chance you may be surprised.

the racist stuff is just out of line, he is a lot of things, not all good, but he is not a racist.

I don't want to argue in the mud with you here like I see a lot going on.
    So I offer peace, if you would like to discuss politics with that in mind I would be happy to, but I see no point in calling each other names to see who can be the ugliest.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-23-2017)

14. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I don't have an issue with people because I disagree with them. The issue with you is your straight up racism and then being a pussy.
    It's not about you disagreeing with them but them disagreeing with you.

Your issue is you think anyone that doesn't believe like you is stupid. That's what you last post basically said.

15. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    well, I DID like you. maybe I shouldn't.

seriously, THIS election turned out to be one of those that puts 20% of voters in 'independent' status. sure, the die hard democrats and republicans weren't going to vote for anybody else BUT the letter after their name. however, those that tend more towards being independent either voted for trump or they voted for bernie or johnson. So yes, the DNC is partially responsible for trumps victory.

read above. SOME democrats were SO PUT OFF BY DNC MANIPULATION, they chose to vote trump over hillary. That's your parties issue, not anyone elses.

this is YOU trying to make yourself FEEL better about who you supported vs. the majority of voters who made you look like a moron for your choice of nominee. Don't go away mad, just go away.

YOU are one of those I find extremely infuriating when discussing political issues. YOU are stuck on party, so much so that you can't even remember that I voted for johnson....even after telling you THREE FUCKING TIMES already.

have you not seen the multitude of youtube videos out there from celebrities laughing about trump being nominated or practically BEGGING for him to run.....so much so that they KNEW hillary would win if he was nominated??????? and look what happened. you should feel pretty fucking stupid for your choice of nominee instead of trying to blame a majority of voters being stupid. it makes you look rather moronic.
    I like you too .. but you don't get to use like and credit as a weapon when you can't deal with what I'm saying.

Your claim that the DNC is responsible for Trump's victory makes no sense at all. You're looking to absolve republicans of their own responsibility for Trump. You're looking to blame democrats for the idiocy of voting for a clown 'reality' show host for president. Get real man. If they didn't like Clinton, there were more choices on the ballot than Trump.

If the election were held again today .. do you think Trump would win?

Those and ANY democrats who voted for Trump were just as ignorant as their ignorant republican counterparts. The nonsense that 'Clinton' made me do it is pure 8th grade 'logic.'

I do recognize the desire to distance oneself from a Trump vote, but 'I was drunk, high, depressed, on OxyContin, and stupid' would be a far better excuse to use then Clinton made me do it. Is that what you're doing?

I don't need to make myself feel better about who I voted for .. I didn't vote for a racist loud-mouth braggart and clown .. and perpetual liar with no legislative experience for president. :0) Why in the hell do you think that I'M the one who needs to feel better about my vote. :0) That's silly.

I imagine I am infuriating to talk politics with .. to people who don't know shit about politics. What in the hell are you defending?

I'm all about party???? :0) Who did I vote for in 2008 .. answer: Cynthia McKinney, not the democrat. How about 2012 -- Jill Stein, not the democrat. Try harder.

16. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    It's not about you disagreeing with them but them disagreeing with you.

Your issue is you think anyone that doesn't believe like you is stupid. That's what you last post basically said.
    You really get off on these word games.

I'm a pretty simple straight forward person. I said you are racist because you are. I also said you are a pussy because you are. Pretty basic and simple.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-23-2017)