Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: A majority of white voters elected THE worst president in history. Intelligent???

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    My family didn't own slaves. In fact, they didn't come to this county until AFTER slavery had ended. We've done very well without, as you say, using black people as a commodity.
    my family did own slaves, matter of fact I use to play in the ruins of the old slave quarters on my Great Grand dads property as a kid.
    I believe it was his Grand dad that actually owned them. So I grew up in a pretty cozy place in relation to the history of slaves. Outside of Charleston S.C.

And I never once heard the N word uttered from anyone in my family, EVER, or a mention of inequality based on race.
    My point being we have moved on, and to say whites are racist in a general term because of whom they voted for, and especially to claim Trump is racist is just ridiculous, and frankly telling of your insecurities in your own skin. IF
    that cry of racism is coming from a black person.

And if the cry is from a white person, just please stfu, you have no business in that conversation.

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    you forgot the red and yellow people racist fuck

Since you automatically thought of groups for which the post I referenced didn't mention, just more proof your mindset is the one of racism. You can't get away from automatic race card can you?

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    my family did own slaves, matter of fact I use to play in the ruins of the old slave quarters on my Great Grand dads property as a kid.
    I believe it was his Grand dad that actually owned them. So I grew up in a pretty cozy place in relation to the history of slaves. Outside of Charleston S.C.

And I never once heard the N word uttered from anyone in my family, EVER, or a mention of inequality based on race.
    My point being we have moved on, and to say whites are racist in a general term because of whom they voted for, and especially to claim Trump is racist is just ridiculous, and frankly telling of your insecurities in your own skin. IF
    that cry of racism is coming from a black person.

And if the cry is from a white person, just please stfu, you have no business in that conversation.
    Any suggestion that Trump is not a racist is just stupid. He's got a white nationalist sitting right next to him.

Did I call the whites who voted for Trump 'racist' .. or did I call them ignorant?

A majority of white voters elected THE worst president in history.

You see a problem with that statement?
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

There is no such thing as racism. The term racist is a term that is conflated with the term class-ism.

There are up-right folks of all colors ---it's their family black-sheep cousin that causes all the concern and disdain for other folks.

One man's brother with arrested developed miscreant is another man's squeezie-man

5. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

except for the fact that the worst President YET, in history was Obama by any measure.
    trump has been president for 2 months, most free thinking people would give him a little more time don't you think?

But if crying racism makes you feel better in your insecurities, then that's your business, just seems sad to me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-23-2017)

7. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

you shits are white

why pretend racist fuck

the black people you attract hate themselves for being born black
    Why don't you go spit in another Black man's face, then accuse him of being a drug dealer.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

8. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the world hates you racists not black people

you lose the hate game dumb fuck

racists are the most hated people on the planet

so fuck you racists very much

black people have given the world MANY great things

you racists fucks have given the word a negative amount of great things pants worm boy
    Black people have given the world MANY great things?

What things. A 75% bastard birth rate? 1 in every 3 1/2 using food stamps? An average IQ of 85? A 3x higher than the national average incarceration rate? A high school dropout rate greater than the national average? Where 2/3 of those in Public Housing/Project Based Assisted Housing being black?

What's great about any of those?

9. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

""the black people you attract hate themselves for being born black""

Very interesting comment coming from a white person especially one calling out others for racism. Here's a white person saying that a black person who doesn't think or believe what she thinks or believes must be self hating. Other races can think or believe different things but not black people is what she's saying.

10. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Any suggestion that Trump is not a racist is just stupid. He's got a white nationalist sitting right next to him.

Did I call the whites who voted for Trump 'racist' .. or did I call them ignorant?

A majority of white voters elected THE worst president in history.

You see a problem with that statement?
    The problem with that statement is it's false. You've provided no proof just baseless statements using YOU as a source. What else is a Democrat house negro going to say about a white President other than what you said?

11. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Black people have given the world MANY great things?

What things. A 75% bastard birth rate? 1 in every 3 1/2 using food stamps? An average IQ of 85? A 3x higher than the national average incarceration rate? A high school dropout rate greater than the national average? Where 2/3 of those in Public Housing/Project Based Assisted Housing being black?

What's great about any of those?
    I am in no way defending the brain dead Desh here but there is A LOT of irony of you of all people calling out others for stupidity.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-23-2017), Minister of Truth (03-23-2017), Mott the Hoople (03-23-2017)

13. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    except for the fact that the worst President YET, in history was Obama by any measure.
    trump has been president for 2 months, most free thinking people would give him a little more time don't you think?

But if crying racism makes you feel better in your insecurities, then that's your business, just seems sad to me
    Make that .. INCREDIBLY STUPID 'Trump is not a racist' crap. :0)

Obama worst president in history? .. Trump needs more time?

Not sure what benchmark you use in your world .. but in under just two months, Trump has the lowest approval in 74 years. The only president to get an approval rating lower than Trump was Truman .. 7 years into his administration.

Trump's historic low rating is during his 'honeymoon' .. undoubtedly it will go lower. Know anything about history? Any idea what Obama's was at this point in his terms?

I could go on .. and on with assessment and comparisons between Trump and Obama .. but I'm not sure you're up for that .. you know, fact based stuff.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-23-2017)

15. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I am in no way defending the brain dead Desh here but there is A LOT of irony of you of all people calling out others for stupidity.
    That's why I don't argue with the stupid. They pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

cawacko (03-23-2017)

17. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Whatever, genius. Another arrogant asshole runs his dick sucker because people don't acknowledge him and what he says to the same level he holds himself. Strange how you think someone is stupid because he disagrees with you on some things. You fit right in with the faggots and Liberals in SF.

18. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    That's why I don't argue with the stupid. They pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Oh, another arrogant asshole that assumes what he says is correct and others are stupid because they don't agree. Why don't you and cawacko get together.

19. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

the majority of americans that vote decided that trump was the lesser of two evils. this speaks volumes upon volumes of the common sense of democrats who nominated an even worse candidate than the republicans came up with.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.