Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trump wants to scrap program that feeds 40 million FOREIGN KIDS.

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Well said. If more Americans left their gated enclaves, actually traveled out the country and saw, felt , and listened to the starving they might change their mind a bit. Most spoiled Americans are too busy figuring out what new gadget to purchase or what flavor latte to have. It is fucking pathetic.
    As I've said before, I met many Americans abroad and they've always been good people. I guess the likes of CFM and TDAK don't travel which is probably for the best.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Well said. If more Americans left their gated enclaves, actually traveled out the country and saw, felt , and listened to the starving they might change their mind a bit. Most spoiled Americans are too busy figuring out what new gadget to purchase or what flavor latte to have. It is fucking pathetic.
    The Samsung Galaxy 8 will be out shortly

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    As I've said before, I met many Americans abroad and they've always been good people. I guess the likes of CFM and TDAK don't travel which is probably for the best.
    I stay in america cause i love america. You travel to foreign countries because you hate america. All liberals do.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    How little you know effendi!! The EU has used Africa for many years to dump cheap food. This has resulted in causing local farmers to go out of business, bet you didn't know that sunshine??
    You can't read. Your comment is precisely the point i was making. When we give free food to africans, the local farmers cannot see their produce.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    You can't read. Your comment is precisely the point i was making. When we give free food to africans, the local farmers cannot see their produce.
    The EU dumps food at cheap prices which undercut local farners. They don't do it for any altruistic reasons but to keep prices high in Europe. However there is a major drought occuring in East Africa, the worst since 1945, should we just let them all starve?

http://www.africanews.com/2017/03/17...ts-of-africa//

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note