Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump wants to scrap program that feeds 40 million FOREIGN KIDS.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    At 20 trillion dollars in debt, everyone demanding free or next to free healthcare, North Korea threatening to nuke us, already caring for a foreign invasion force from the south that numbers 15 to 20+ million and civil war pushed by Democrats on the horizon, etc.....we're hardly in a position to sustain ourselves....
    We do alright NOVA. Good enough to help feed the starving. Certainly you agree with that.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    I think quite a bit. Did you read the article? It is quite clear what countries this program is helping. Not ones that can afford it. Feed the kids. Parents too. Hell, even the grandparents.
    Now can you comprehend that the USA can not afford this, as we have no money. The money for this is borrowed, when the USA can not repay its debts, what happens to starving children here?

We are broke, and have been for some time

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

We do alright NOVA. Good enough to help feed the starving. Certainly you agree with that.
    Yes, we do alright....but we can't feed the world, we can't police the world, we can't protect every country in the world from their enemies, we can't afford to give our
    citizens the best, yet the cheapest healthcare they demand, we cant' guarantee every worker 15 dollars an hour, we can't even afford the entitlements that we've promised to
    our own citizens, etc, etc, etc......

We've already done more for the world than any other country on the planet.....we certainly can teach 'em to fish but we can't fish for them.....we can teach 'em to
    fight but we can't fight in their place, etc.....tough love...
    Becoming a 3rd world country is not what I want for future generations of the US....

Theres no law against private,voluntary charity, donate to the Clinton Foundation....
    Last edited by NOVA; 03-22-2017 at 05:04 PM.
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, we do alright....but we can't feed the world, we can't police the world, we can't protect every country in the world from their enemies, we can't afford to give our
    citizens the best, yet the cheapest healthcare they demand, we cant' guarantee every worker 15 dollars an hour, we can't even afford the entitlements that we've promised to

We've already done more for the world than any other country on the planet.....we certainly can teach 'em to fish but we can't fish for them.....we can teach 'em to
    Becoming a 3rd world country is not what I want for future generations of the US....
    20 trillion in debt is not doing alright. http://www.usdebtclock.org/

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheDonald View Post
    Now can you comprehend that the USA can not afford this, as we have no money. The money for this is borrowed, when the USA can not repay its debts, what happens to starving children here?

We are broke, and have been for some time

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Should something ever like that happen, the people that might help you would be the ones that you helped. The entire program in question here costs 200 million a year. That feeds 40 million starving kids. Do the math, they are not living high on the hog.
    200 million in the U.S. budget is not squat. For that relatively small amount of money used to feed kids, it is better than any anti terrorist weapon the government could spend billions on. You are helping the needy, you are feeding them. People remember things like that. Though I am a proponent of a strong military, do not build ten or twenty tanks. That will pay for it.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Perspective The Donald. Put it into perspective.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Should something ever like that happen, the people that might help you would be the ones that you helped. The entire program in question here costs 200 million a year. That feeds 40 million starving kids. Do the math, they are not living high on the hog.
    200 million in the U.S. budget is not squat. For that relatively small amount of money used to feed kids, it is better than any anti terrorist weapon the government could spend billions on. You are helping the needy, you are feeding them. People remember things like that. Though I am a proponent of a strong military, do not build ten or twenty tanks. That will pay for it.
    Again this 200 million dollars a year is borrowed from China and Saudi Arabia. Then we repay them in the billions, or we give them states. Again the USA does not have this 200 million dollars, really. http://www.usdebtclock.org/

You never answered why you want to feed starving children and let their parents starve and die? This is illogical

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Theres no law against private,voluntary charity

You are preaching to the choir here NOVA. I am not a fan of government waste. At all. I happen to agree and practice faithfully giving to charity and I am sure many others here do also. When it comes to starving ( not hungry, starving) people in this world countries like the U.S. need to set priorities. Cut back on something we really do not need that some lobbyist got through. Feed the starving though, or at least try.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are preaching to the choir here NOVA. I am not a fan of government waste. At all. I happen to agree and practice faithfully giving to charity and I am sure many others here do also. When it comes to starving ( not hungry, starving) people in this world countries like the U.S. need to set priorities. Cut back on something we really do not need that some lobbyist got through. Feed the starving though, or at least try.
    So do we feed the starving children in North Korea or Russia?

Why are you feeding children so they can watch their parents die of starvation? is this logical

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Again this 200 million dollars a year is borrowed from China and Saudi Arabia. Then we repay them in the billions, or we give them states. Again the USA does not have this 200 million dollars, really. http://www.usdebtclock.org/

You never answered why you want to feed starving children and let their parents starve? This is illogical
    Yes I did. I said feed the kids, the parent and the grandparents. Feed them. There are something like 40 ++ countries that buy our debt, not just China and Saudi. They buy treasuries and bonds. Have you ever seen what a T-Bill pays? Pretty much squat.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So do we feed the starving children in North Korea or Russia?

Why are you feeding children so they can watch their parents die of starvation? is this logical
    You are repeating yourself and it appears we are both typing over each other.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are repeating yourself and it appears we are both typing over each other.
    I am repeating the question that you are repeatedly ignoring, something that Trump will not do.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am repeating the question that you are repeatedly ignoring, something that Trump will not do.

Ignoring? I have answered it twice already. Feed them all if you can.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Yeah, we could afford 200 million....better yet, we can get it by cutting into yearly waste like this....

Former President George W. Bush cost the government $1.098 million in pension money and other perks in fiscal 2015
    Obama will probably get even more in 20017.

Former President Bill Clinton was not far behind George W. Bush, with a total GSA allowance of $924,000 in fiscal 2015, which included an annual federal pension and related benefits of $218,000 and an office space price tag of $429,000.

Jimmy Carter received the smallest pension and benefits allowance of the group in fiscal 2015 -- $430,000. The 41st president, George H. W. Bush cost the government $794,000 in pension and other benefits in fiscal 2015.

Office space was biggest expense under the FPA in fiscal 2015 for all the ex-presidents except Carter, CRS found. Carter received a $205,000 pension that year, and $112,000 for office space.

presidential libraries are built with private donations, taxpayers ... an endowment representing 60 percent of the cost to build his library.
    Obama's will cost 1,000,000,000 dollars.....Thats 1 BILLION dollars for a library.....maybe he could donate.....

I don't wanna come across as cold hearted and uncaring, but I am certainly pissed that a country with our wealth is 20 trillion dollars in debt.....and we just
    keep spending and spending like there is no tomorrow......

Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ignoring? I have answered it twice already. Feed them all if you can.
    If the USA feeds them all we go bankrupt and Putin or Kim Jong-un is our new """President"""

The USA has no money, can you grasp this?

And why the fuck are you feeding kids around the World and letting people go hungry and without healthcare here? You are an ass in the first degree, thank God for Trump not having to listen to a bleeding heart liberal playing in the opposite sex bathroom like you and Barak Obamas husband Mike